Townhouse near Villa Nova Cacela, Tavira, Eastern Algarve, Portugal - Secure Complex With Large Swimming Pool
This modern townhouse is in a village location close to Vila Nova de Cacela, near Tavira and is in an excellent position to explore the variety of the Eastern Algarve. The property is on a secured complex of 11 townhouses with large swimming pool, landscaped gardens and BBQ. It is the corner townhouse and so has a individual layout. Easily accessible to a variety of restaurants, many golden sandy beaches, golf courses, tennis facilities and cycle hire. In Vila Nova de Cacela there are all the required amenities including a couple of supermarkets, bakers and chemist.
About the Owner
I am am a full time tennis coach working both in schools and private clubs. Before tennis coaching I was in the Royal Air Force for 7 1/2 years. My wife, Julia, works part-time as a tax consultant in a firm of accountants in Bristol. We live in a village on the edge of the Cotswold's and have two young boys.
Stephen purchased this house in 2005
Why Stephen chose Vila Real de St Antonio region
We first visited east algarve in the summer of 2003 and fell in love with it immediately. There is everything that we require within easy distance; beautiful unspoilt villages and towns; large sandy beaches; open countryside; sport facilities and places of historical interest to visit. We purchased the townhouse because of its quiet position yet easy to reach all amenities, especially the beaches. We have children and therefore the security of the complex was important to us as well as the lovely swimming pool.
From the Owner
“We first visited east algarve in the summer of 2003 and fell in love with it immediately. There is everything that we require within easy distance; beautiful unspoilt villages and towns; large sandy beaches; open countryside; sport facilities and places of historical interest to visit. We purchased the townhouse because of its quiet position yet easy to reach all amenities, especially the beaches. We have children and therefore the security of the complex was important to us as well as the lovely swimming pool.”
Activity and Interests
The beaches on the East Algarve are one long strip of golden sand, which runs for 20km from Villa Real on the Spanish border all the way to Tavira, where the beach then turns into a sand bank with the sea coming in behind it. The beaches can then be reached by a short boat trip of about 100 yards. The nearest beach to the property is at Monta Rota which is a 3km drive. The beach front has been redeveloped and up-graded. There is extensive parking on the beach front.
Faro International airport is 35 minute drive. Car hire is recommended.
There is a small bar/cafe in Fonte Santa, 200m. The nearest town is Villa Nova de Cacela, a 1.5km drive or a 20 mins walk across the countryside. This town offers various restaurants, bars, train station, bank, chemist, bakers and supermarkets.
Tavira is a larger town and is 10km away and has a full range of shops, restaurants and bars. Faro, the capital of the Algarve, offers an extensive culture and shopping experience. Seville, Spain, 90 mins drive and is well worth a visit.
There are many leisure activities easily accessible. Tennis courts are available to hire at Monte Rota, Tavira, Altura and Monte Gordo. There are tennis clubs at Cabanas with 6 hard courts and Villa Real which has 5 clay and 6 hard courts. The courts at both clubs may be hired by the hour and coaching is available.
The area around the townhouse and in the East of Algarve is suitable for walking and cycling. Bicycles may be hired at Monte Rota and Tavira. There is a running club at Villa Real. For a historical and cultural experience there are the old towns of Cacelha Velha and Castro Marim. Tavira is a lovely old town where a coffee in one of the many bars is essential.
There are a large variety of restaurants and bars nearby. In Fabrica, 3km from the property, is Costas one of the best fish restaurants in the Algarve.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A deposit of 50% is required to secure the booking. The final payment must be received no later than 8 weeks prior to the holiday arrival date. If the booking is made within 8 weeks of the holiday arrival date then payment must be made in full. A security deposit is required of £200 or 300 euros and must be paid on arrival. High chairs, cots and a food pack are available on request for a minimal charge.
Flexible arrival and departure days. Departure by 10am, arrival after 4pm. However, this may be varied, depending on time of year.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property for the week and are in UK pounds.
Payment in Euros is accepted. Discounts availble for long winter lets.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite shower room to bedroom one with wc. Family bathroom with bath/shower over, wc, bidet. Downstairs shower room with wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower room. Air-con/heating unit and fitted wardrobes. Sea view. Twin bedroom with balcony. Air-con/heating unit and fitted wardrobes. Sofa bed in living room.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The property has air-conditioning/heating units. No additional charge made for use of the shared swimming pool, landscaped garden and BBQ. Secured property with parking. No smoking allowed in the property. Outside: The property is one of 11 townhouses in a secure development entered by remote controlled gates. There is a large shared swimming pool with an outside shower and pool loungers. It has a private patio with table, chairs and umbrella which is particularly suitable for outside dining. At the back of the property there are landscaped gardens with BBQ and seating area. There is also a parking area. All the communal areas are well lit and maintained. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bedlinen are provided. Please note that beach and swimming towels are not provided. Changeover cleaning included. Additional cleaning may be provided if required and charges will be given on request.