Villa in Mijas Costa, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location, Less than 5 mins to Beach
Villa Mimosa is located in a well-established residential area of Mijas Costa on the Costa del Sol. Built in traditional Andalusian style, set in gardens mainly laid to lawn, with mature trees and plants. The villa benefits from its own private flood-lit swimming pool, with covered BBQ and extensive terrace areas. The accommodation is spacious with three double bedrooms, two full bathrooms, lounge/dining room, large kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and outside terrace areas. The villa is maintained to a very high standard and well equipped as a private home, offering full leisure equipment such as satellite TV, DVD, CD music system, microwave and washing machine. There are extensive terrace areas, sun loungers, large BBQ and ample dining areas, all fully lit for your enjoyment in the evenings. The property is fully secure with electronic gates and is suitable for all ages.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Having just left the villa, we have again had a wonderful holiday - our sixth year running and can't wait to return. The grandchildren think this is our villa as they have enjoyed all their holidays here from birth. Wonderful owner who has become a good friend over the years. Mr & Mrs Meadows
Activity and Interests
The villa is located close to the beaches of Fuengirola (less than a 10 minute drive) and also close to Cabopino, Calahonda and La Cala. Fuengirola is approx. 1.5km with its many bars and restaurants that lead you down to a lovely beach. Every night in the summer there is a market selling local goods etc.
Malaga airport is a 30 minute drive away. Fuengirola bus station serves local and longer distance buses on the Costa del Sol. Fuengirola railway station is located underground a block away from the bus station. Look out for this sign above the station. Train Service to Málaga Airport and to Málaga RENFE Railway Station Málaga City Alameda Station. First train 07.15 then at 45 and 15 minutes past the hour. Last train 23.45
Marbella and the famous resort of Puerto Banus, playground of the rich and famous are just 25 minutes drive away. The beach, restaurants, bars, shops, supermarket, golf, tennis etc are all nearby.
The area has something to offer everyone whether you enjoy sightseeing, sports or simply sunbathing. Olde worlde Spain with its Moorish fortresses, craft markets and flamenco combine with water parks, go carting and wonderful restaurants making this a great holiday location that you will never forget.
- Booking Notes:
Upon request to reserve dates at the villa, a booking form will be sent to you for completion. A deposit of £250 per week will secure the dates, with the remaining balance payable 8 weeks before departure. A £250 security deposit is required (7 days before the holiday commences) and will be returned within 7 days after your return home date.
Saturday changeovers are preferred but will try to accommodate especially out of season. We ask that you vacate the villa at 10am on day of departure so we can get prepared for the next clients. It will be ready from 5pm onwards on arrival day.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Two fully tiled family bathrooms with bath and shower facilities, bidet etc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds (very large room with capacity for extra single bed and / or cot). All room have built-in double wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: All rooms have ceiling fans and all windows are fitted with mosquito nets (there is wrought iron security on all windows and entrances). Outside: Built-in traditional Andalusian style, set in gardens mainly laid to lawn, with mature trees and plants. The villa benefits from its own private flood-lit swimming pool, with covered BBQ and extensive terrace areas. There is extensive external lighting for evening enjoyment. The pool is 8x4, for sole use of villa guests. There are covered terrace areas around the property and dining area to the pool area of the garden. The villa is accessed by electronic gate with driveway suitable for 2 / 3 cars. Within walking distance, the urbanisation offers such facilities as a small supermarket, bars and restaurant. There is also a large urbanisation swimming pool and children’s pool, children’s play area and hard tennis courts - with the villa equipped with tennis racquets etc. Utility Room: Utility room with washing machine, ironing board and iron, and storage shelves. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are supplied clean on arrival, one bath sheet and one hand towel per person. All bed linen is supplied. Clean carried out on weekly. Please bring your own pool towels. Other: The villa is equipped with large BBQ and outside dining table and chairs for 6 as well as sun loungers with cushions.