Townhouse in Parque da Floresta, Algarve, Portugal - Overlooking Golf Resort
Immaculate new golf village house is classified by the resort as deluxe the highest rating being one of the largest townhouses. Key access to main gated pool for security and very privatge. This south facing property has the benefit of getting the sun all day long and has a balcony and roof terrace from which you have wonderful views directly overlooking the pool and golf course. Built to a very high specification, with air conditioning, heating and dehumidifying units throughout, along with free digital TV/DVD supplied.Occupants receive 40% discount on green fees on the Santo Antonio golf course. The house has a heated shared pool directly outside your balcony where sunbeds are provided. Please note New for 2015 there exclusive access for our guests to this gated pool as many other properties in the golf village will not have access to this pool. Guests also have free access to 4 other heated pools on the QDEV resort. The position of this townhouse is ideal for families and couples alike as its like having your own pool and is very sheltered for sunbathing. The townhouse is very close to the main golf academy.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Hello, we are a family of 5 with 3 lively active children that have been coming to Parque da Floresta for many years. Our children love the resort and all the super recreational facilities that it has to offer. Our eldest son (14yrs) started his golf at PDF and now has a handicap of 5! The golf pro is very encouraging to the juniors. After many years of renting we decided to buy and have enjoyed a home to home experience. All of our guests staying at our property have given us a extremely positive feedback and loved the resort.The western Algarve has many excellent cycling trials to enjoy. Western Algarve is quieter than other parts even in high season and the beaches are great especially if you enjoy water sports.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Family and friends from Irelandand the Uk have stayed in our townhouse and have all loved it!" A super townhouse with everything you need we look forward to coming back again soon"( Gruffudd-Jones Family London).
We had a wonderful time at your beautiful house, everything we wanted and more from a holiday with a fabulous pool just outside, we would highly recommend our house to family and friends ( Proctar family Aug 2011)
Family of 6 had a super time at your lovely house which had everything we needed and very clean and comfortable. Look forward to returning next year - ( Martin Family - July 2011)
2 holidaymaker reviews
Parque da Floresta
We have stayed in Anna & Martin's townhouse several times in the past few years. Our family age range is now is 22- 13, all four enjoy coming with us, each time. We really enjoy the peaceful location of the property, with close proximity to great beaches and restaurants.The townhouse is within a very well maintained development, spacious and very well presented. The swimming pool area is very relaxing and enclosed. There is golf and tennis available locally. We always come home from Parque Da Floresta very relaxed and looking forward to our next trip! Edel Owens.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this house which was very clean and had everything we needed. The house was ideally located right beside one of the swimming pools which was a great bonus for the children. There is great views from the roof terrace over the golf course and beyond. Very close to some great beaches and restaurants. Look forward to returning again hopefully next year.
From the Owner
“we love the area as it is very close to several excellent restaurants and magnificent beaches. If you enjoy water sports there are super surfing beaches nearby which offer tuition. The western Algarve offers a lovely climate as the wind cools down the hotter months allowing you to be more active. The beaches are not as crowded as other areas and there is a very relaxed Portuguese way of life enjoyed. If you play golf, then you will indeed love the area.”
Activity and Interests
Within the resort there are 4 on-site restaurants. All the resort facilities pools, spa, gym, hairdressers, kids playground, golf academy and bars are within a few minutes walk. The village of Budens is under a 5 minute walk where there is a well stocked supermarket. The historic town of Lagos is a 15 minute drive away, its has large supermarkets, restaurants, and bars. There is also a large marina and plenty of shops.The fishing port of Sagres is a 15 minute drive away.
The resort caters for families and golfers alike. The is a wonderful spa on the resort offering many beauty treatments and a fully equipped gym. An extensive range of sports and leisure facilities, outdoor and indoor pools, golf, tennis, horse riding, scuba diving, bowls, mountain bike hire. Surfing and snorkeling can be arranged nearby. Kids clubs and soccer camps are available during school holidays. There is an abundance of excellent local restaurants within easy reach and some wonderful beaches all along the coast. Cashpoint machine available at reception area which is staffed 24 hours, with multi-lingual staff.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £17 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 35% non-refundable deposit is required to secure booking and the balance is due 8 weeks before arrival. A security deposit cheque of £300 ( refundable) is also required. Payment accepted in Sterling, or Euros by bank transfer or by Paypal
Changeover day is totally flexible.
Access to house is after 3pm and departure is by 10am, can be flexible on this if another family is not checking in on the same day please just ask.
Notes on prices:
DISCOUNTS OFFERED FOR LATE BOOKINGS FOR ONE WEEK OR MORE
Payment can be made in Euros also if preferred
Payment can be done by bank transfer or by Paypal
Long Lets available for winter months or alternatively on a yearly basis just enquiry and we can quote a special price
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our townhouse is south facing hence it gets the sun all day long. It offers the privacy of a roof terrace which not all the townhouses have, and there are great views from this terrace. Our property is directly in front of one of the pools and its like having your very own pool to use. The pool is only for the use of a few other houses and is very private. We also have a very large underground parking area for guests to use if they wish. We have received very positive feedback from all our guests about our house and thought the house was very well equipped and very clean.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En suite luxury shower room and WC off main bedroom. Separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower, wc, bidet and double vanity unit.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with very large double bed and sofa with en suite and with french doors directly opening to patio and pool. Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3 have twin beds and large mirrored wardrobes in both. Travel cot available for younger children.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Luxury accommodation for all the family, with fully air conditioned rooms and luxury bathrooms. The resort caters for a vast range of sporting interests, including golf, tennis, football, horse riding, gym, mountain bikes, swimming, scuba diving, bowls and various activities and clubs for children. Day care facilities for children during school holidays. FREE WIFI in Spike Bar on Resort and snooker table also. Cot supplied free of charge. This property is suitable for letting all year round. Outside: There are four swimming pools in Quinta da Encost Velha which guests have access to all. Chairs and loungers are provided for you to use on the balcony, patio and roof terrace. The townhouse is south facing and gets the sun all day long on the balcony and roof terrace, yet the interior of house remains quite cool. The roof terrace has a barbecue and exceptional views over the golf course. Guests have a heated pool directly in front of the townhouse which is gated off for only a small number of houses or you may use any other numerous pools in the golf village. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bathroom & Beach towels provided. Prices include preparation clean and departure clean. Linen and bathroom towels changed after first week stay for two week bookings. If bookings are for less than 2 weeks a linen change can be arranged for small fee.