Set in a Quiet Location, Sleeping up to 7 People
Villa Nineta (the twin of Villa Tzina), is set close to the beach yet in a very peaceful setting, set within a large olive grove just outside of the village of Tavronitis. The villa offers complete privacy and has two pools; one inside and one outside. A short distance from Villa Nineta is the nearby beach, which rarely becomes busy. Along the beach are several bars and tavernas.
The ground floor has a large living room, dining room and kitchen. Next to the kitchen is a WC/Cloakroom. From the living room is an indoor pool. Upstairs are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The Villa grounds and pool are surrounded by stone walls and have a private entrance with electric gate.
A comfortable living room is located on the ground floor and from here is also access to the indoor pool via patio doors.
Through a large stone arch, there is a galley style kitchen with large island bar. The dining area has doors leading to a shaded patio overlooking the pool.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms. 2 doubles and 1 twin. The master bedroom has its own en suite and private balcony.
The property is automatically lit at night. The inside pool is also lit at night.
The grounds around the pool are completely private and particularly suitable for children as they are walled and gated. Next to the pool is a BBQ area. Within the grounds there is a table-tennis table, dart board and pool table.
Bicycles can be provided in resort for an additional 30 Euros per week, per bicycle.
Size: 8m x 4m
Size: 4m x 2m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
thoroughly relaxing and laid back villa and resort would recommend it to anyone wanting to get away from the crowd.
Activity and Interests
Tavronitis is a quiet undeveloped village facing a 3km of beach with several villas dotted along the beach front. The beach rarely becomes busy and there is always plenty of shade in the form of trees, that fringe the beach, or rental sun beds and umbrellas. On the beach you will also find some 'Kanteens ' that sell cold drinks, snack and light taverna meals. In the village there is a good selection of shops, traditional tavernas and super markets. Tavronitis is a perfect starting point for exploring the NW of Crete. The nearby town of Kissamos is just a short drive and there you will find numerous archaeological sites as well as trips to uninhabited islands off the coast of Crete. Maleme Is a historic coastal village which was involved in several battles during WW2. Today the scene is much more friendly with a sandy beach and welcoming turquoise waters. There are several tavernas, bars and mini-markets.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Linen and Towels Provided. Includes Maid Service.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - EnSuite
- Bedroom 2 - EnSuite
- Bedroom 3 - EnSuite
- Extra bed - Suitable for a child, free of charge
- On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two with double beds and one twin bedroom.The master bedroom has its own en suite and private balcony.
- 6 garden chairs
- 6 deck chairs
- The grounds around the pool are completely private and particularly suitable for children as they are walled and gated. Outside Pool Size: 8m x 4m Depth: 1.50m Inside Pool Size: 4m x 2m Depth: 1.20