Villa in Almancil, Algarve - Just 5 Mins From Both Quinta Do Lago And Vale Do Lobo
A large walled garden surrounds Villa Grace providing plenty of privacy without being too isolated. There is a mature garden with parking for four cars at the front. The large swimming pool, with sun loungers, along the side of the villa gets all day sunshine and the extensive barbecue area is ideal for outdoor meals on the terrace with seating for 8 people. The spacious inside living area has several double doors leading onto the wraparound terrace.
About the Owner
We have, as a family, been going to the Algarve for over 20 years, staying in various locations in Villamoura and all over the Quinta do Lago area. About 5 years ago we decided it was time to acquire somewhere of our own as we love the area so much. The reason Villa Grace appealed to us is it gave us great privacy and yet is only a short distance to all the amenities the Algarve has to offer. Having gone through all the various stages with our 3 children we also felt the villa gave us the best of both worlds. We can chill around the pool with friends at night if we don't feel like eating out and yet it's only a very short taxi ride for teenagers to get to the more lively night time entertainment in Vale de Lobo etc. Likewise for ourselves, restaurants and bars are only a short drive away!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Available in the area include horse riding, cycling, karting and beach activities.
The Algarve has some beautiful beaches and many of them are on Villa Grace's doorstep, only 5 minutes away by car. After enjoying the sandy beaches and the crashing waves there are many excellent casual restaurants serving fresh food for all tastes. With small playgrounds in most of them, children love being there too.
Faro Airport is only 20 minutes drive away from Villa Grace.
A rental car is recommended although the taxi service is excellent.
There is an abundance of shops and supermarkets very close to Villa Grace so there is no need to run out of anything. Every Sunday in Alamncil, there's an outdoor market where anything and everything can be found.
- Booking Notes:
A booking deposit is required.
A breakage deposit is required.
Full payment required 6 weeks prior to rental.
Saturday, this can be flexible and negotiable.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros. Discount on bookings of 2 weeks and over. Some rates per week negotiable. June, July and August - Saturday changeover only.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1, Jacuzzi bath, shower, double basin, wc and bidet. Bathroom 2, bath/shower, basin and wc. Bathroom 3, upstairs en suite shower, wc and basin. Guest wc off main entrance hall.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, master bedroom, double bed, large en suite bathroom. Bedroom 2, twin beds, shared bathroom. Bedroom 3, twin beds, shared bathroom. Bedroom 4, upper terrace, twin beds, en suite bathroom. All bedrooms have individual air conditioning
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: If you need a cot or highchair these can be supplied - please enquire Outside: There's lots of space outdoors for relaxing, whether sunbathing, swimming, reading or generally enjoying the Portuguese sunshine. The private pool has day long sunshine and the terrace provides shade for cooling down. The coal barbecue is fully equipped with cooking utensils and running water for food preparation. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning - 3 twice a week. Linen and towels - provided (changed once a week unless requested). Pool towels - provided (for villa use). Pool - maintained twice a week. Garden - maintained once a week. Other: With its own separate entrance and large outdoor area, the fourth bedroom, on the upper terrace, is ideal for teenagers or accompanying adults. This is not suitable for small children.