Apartment in Albufeira, Central Algarve, Portugal - Close To Golf &Tennis, Full UK TV, 3 Plasma Screen TV's, Xbox 360, Wifi, Highest Quality Furniture
Our apartment is one of the most sought after in the luxury Parque Da Corcovada Complex. Many guests who have visited other apartments are now booking with us due to its rare all day sunbathing positioning and incredible technical and furnishing fixtures. This is a spacious apartment (130 sq.m.) finished to the highest of standards. Built by the same developers as the Algarve's most prestigious 5 star resort and guaranteed to impress the most discerning and selective client. We offer Full Internet TV, wifi, 3 plasma screen TVs, Xbox 360, state of the art air conditioning, washing and drying machine, microwave and dishwasher, the highest quality furniture inside and out, sun on rear terrace all day and facing the swimming pool so you can watch the children playing. Generally everything you could wish for in a holiday apartment.
The ideal location for this Complex and Albufeira.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hey Liz, Thank you so much for renting us your lovely apartment. We really cannot fault a thing. The Apartment and Gardens are gorgeous and the weather was brilliant! We met some lovely people too, especially with the world cup!. I really hope it is possible to rent the same time next year?
From the Owner
“Guest Reviews “Hi Liz Just wanted to say thank you for renting your apartment, it was lovely. We had the most wonderful time staying there and are hoping to return sometime next year. Also your management lady was a great help with everything. Thanks again Carla” (July 2016) “Hi Liz Home to some nice sunshine has eased the pain of leaving Portugal a little. I just wanted to complement your new management team, the apartment was spotless when we arrived there was a noticeable difference and your management lady was very helpful. We loved the new outside table and chairs too and enjoyed many lovely family lunches on the patio as well a few dinners When you get a chance can you confirm our booking for next year Fri 30 June to Sun 15 July 2017? As always if I can help in any way to sing the praises of your lovely apartment please do let me know. Thanks Karen” (July 2016 – 4th Visit) “Hi Liz, I can’t thank you enough! The apartment and Gardens were amazing and we had such a good time. The weather was brill, we couldn’t fault anything! We met such nice people, especially with the European championship being on! I hope if it’s possible to book the same 10 days next year? Once again thanks for everything Kath” (June 2016)”
Activity and Interests
Distance to beach is a 15 minute walk or about half a mile approximately. There are various beaches in Albufeira, all beautiful with great restaurant / bar facilities. A short drive will take you to some of the most breathtaking beaches in the world. The coastline of the algarve is stunning and we throughly recommend a boat trip which incorporates a tour of the caves. There are many different tours available at albufeira Marina.
Faro airport is just 30 minutes drive away. The Apartment is situated only a matter of meters from the centre of the town so car hire is not essential. We can also arrange transfers at a competitive rate.
Albufeira main strip for bars etc 100 meters out of the private development. Old town 1 mile away 3 euro in a taxi. Beaches approx 0.5 miles away.
Our apartment is just a stones throw from supermarkets, bars, restaurants and banks and anything you require can be reached on foot.
There are numerous things to do in the area for couples and family's.
There are several very good aqua parks, our favourite being Aquashow in Quateria, about 20 minutes away in the car. Trips are available from a shop on the complex and they provide transfers in open top buses. As well as all the water rides Aquashow has a theme park inside with roller coasters and also has animal shows where the children can touch and hold the birds/reptiles.
Albufeira riding centre is about 5 mins drive from the apartment where you can pony trek/horse ride on the beach and there is also a treetop adventure park called Parque Adventura where kids and adults can zip wire through the tall trees.
Zoo marine is a wonderful day out with lots of marine shows and rides with a lovely water play area where the children can play and the adults can relax and sunbathe!
There is a large shopping centre 10 minutes drive from the apartment which has numerous restaurants and shops and a large multi screen cinema where many films are screened in both Portuguese and English.
There are many local bars/clubs and restaurants 10 minutes from the apartment (the strip) here you can enjoy a pint of larger for as little as 1.50 euro and many bars have all day happy hours! There are lots of great places to eat on the strip as well as lots of souvenir shops etc.
For a quieter more family orientated evening the old town is 5 minutes away in a taxi, here you can choose from many excellent bars and restaurants, some of the very traditional Portuguese restaurants offer tourist menus for 10 euro where you can have 4 courses, coffee and half a bottle of wine for 10 euros.
In the old town you can soak up the lovely atmosphere as you sit listening to live music and watch street entertainment or just relax sitting at a restaurant on the beach watching the sunset with a glass of wine.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Dec 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
17 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
We require a 30% non refundable deposit to hold the apartment date and the remaining funds 1 month before the holiday.
**Please note!** Before making an e-mail enquiry do click on the AVAILABILITY CALENDER at the top of the web page - we take the majority of June-July-August booking's well over 6 months in advance -so unless a cancellation is received this period is usually unavailable and your e-mail request may not receive a swift response. Thank's for looking!
Changeover day can be flexible depending on bookings.
Notes on prices:
We offer great rates on long term (over 3 weeks) winter lets from 1st Nov-31st March. Please email with your enquiry. We also offer great rates on long weekend stays (3 nights min) from 1st Oct to 31st March, please send an enquiry email and we will come back to you with our prices.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Ground floor so great for anyone with mobility issues or familys with small children/pushchairs.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- live theatre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Large en-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with sink, granite sink area with underneath storage, shower, bath, bidet and toilet. Bathroom 2 has shower cubicle, granite sink area with storage and toilet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has large en-suite with 1 king size bed. Bedroom 2 twin single beds that can be positioned together, plasma TV. Living room offers double sofa bed. There is a single pull out bed and a travel cot so the large main bedroom can accomodate 4
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our apartment is designed to be absolutely perfect for families with small children. Situated on the ground floor with plenty of terrace space, you'll be able to watch your children playing on the grass or in the pool whilst you soak up the sun. This whole area is fenced off for complete piece of mind and safety. The apartment feels spacious and every effort has been made to make your stay perfect. We have everything you could require for Children including high chair, Travel Cot with full bedding and push chair with sun umbrella. We have air-conditioning throughout which can also heat the property and operates almost silently. We have a wide selection of entertainment with 2 DVD players and a large collection of DVDs suitable for all ages together with the benefit of Internet TV and Xbox 360. There is also wifi at the apartment so you can check your emails or use your mobile devices whilst sat relaxing on the terrace. There is also a children's play area and resturant the complex. Outside: Very large heated communal pool with loungers around the outside. On our own private terrace there are 2 loungers with an outside table, 6 chairs with sun shade / parasol. There is also outdoor lighting. Utility Room: Ironing board, iron, hoover, mop, mop bucket, brush, hose etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Lovely cream towels and linen are all provided although it is advised you do bring your own towels to use on the beach and around the pool. The property is cleaned prior to arriving but not your during stay, however, this can be arranged at your own cost. Other: The kitchen has a 4 seater breakfast table and wall mounted plasma screen TV. Bedrooms are fitted with huge fitted wardrobes with safe. Floors are highest quality cherry wood and beds and bedding are all matching to give a 5 star hotel feel.