Excellent location, high quality accommodation, sleeps up to 7 people
Villa Eleni has 3 air conditioned bedrooms and is able to sleep up to 6 people situated in the much sought after area of Saint Stephanos. With private pool and superb sea views, this villa is very close to the local waterside tavernas and boat rental in Saint Stephanos.
The ground floor has an entrance that leads into the open plan living room/diner and kitchen. A double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower is also on the ground floor.
The 1st floor has a 2 further en suite twin bedrooms with a large balcony with sea views over the bay of Saint Stephanos.
The living room on the ground floor has comfortable sofas and large patio doors leading to a shaded terrace overlooking the pool. The poolside terrace has outside dining furniture.
The open plan kitchen is bright and airy and fully equipped to include oven/hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Patio doors lead to the pool and barbecue area.
The ground floor air conditioned bedroom is a double with en suite bathroom. Doors open onto a patio beside the pool. 2 air conditioned twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms are found on the 1st floor. The upstairs bedrooms open onto this fabulous private patio with sea views over Saint Stephanos.
Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom with shower. Maid service is included.
The private pool offers the perfect setting for a relaxing family holiday. From the pool terrace there are superb views across the Corfu channel. The pool is privately situated among tended gardens. To the corner is a large barbecue area.
Size: 8m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 0.90m; Deep End: 1.80m
Access: via steps and a ladder
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Saint Stephanos: The island of Corfu has its secrets and Saint Stephanos, set around a horse-shoe shaped bay, is certainly one of them. An extremely pretty fishing village, located between Kalami and Kassiopi, that has managed to retain its traditional look and laid back feel . There is a small local Greek community that welcomes its visitors with the warmth and hospitality for which Greece is famous. The excellent setting, waterfront Tavernas and bars, along with a scattering of mini-markets, shops and boat hire create a delightful Greek Island holiday destination.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0829K10TK7530000 AR.PR:4881/EP A.M:38405
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- horse riding
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - En - Suite
- Bathroom 2 - En - Suite
- Bathroom 3 - En - Suite
- Each bedroom has its own en suite shower room.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, En-suite
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for a child up to the age of 12 only
- The ground floor bedroom is a double with en suite bathroom. Doors open on to a patio beside the pool. Two twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms are found on the upper floor.