OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag

Modern, Attractive Family Villa with Own Pool

Overview

Property

Updated: 30-Nov-2016
Villa in Costa Papagayo,Playa Blanca, Lanzarote - Peaceful Residential Location, 10 - 15 Mins Walk to the Beach and Town Centre

Sonido Del Mar is a modern, attractive villa offering a host of facilities to delight the whole family. This private villa sits on a 700sq.m plot, with a large totally enclosed paved area to the front, which is very suitable for children. The large 9 x 4m pool has a relaxing jacuzzi at one end. To the side of the villa there is a very well equipped, covered barbecue area. An added feature outside is a wet room accessible from outside only facilitating hot/cold post-swim showering and toileting before entering the villa. Inside facilities include a super modern well equipped kitchen, TV with DVD system, and a selection of DVDs. Several books and board games are also available.There is a very secure high entrance gate which makes the villa very safe for young children. The centre of Playa Blanca and beautiful Dorada Beach is approximately 10-15 minutes walk away.

  • Sleeps 7
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 Bathrooms
  • Garden
  • Swimming pool
  • Barbecue
  • Internet
  • Dish washer
  • Washing machine

About the Owner

Call Owner
Speaks English

Guestbook comments from the owner

Hi Norah-Anne, We had a fantastic stay in Lanzarote, your villa is lovely it was definately a home from home. Next time we come to Lanzarote we would not hesitate to book your villa again. The villa was spotless when we got there and we had everything that we needed. Thank you for letting us rent your beautiful villa. We will let you know next time we go to Lanzarote!! Kind regards - Debbi & Darren, Wolverhampton.



Hi Norah Anne, Yes, we had a wonderful holiday at your villa. It was spotless when we arrived. The pool and its surrounds were lovely and it was very peaceful throughout. Thanks again for everything - will certainly recommend your beautiful villa to family and friends. Kind regards - Paula, David & Family, Co. Meath

“Lovely Villa in a quiet cul-de-sac within easy walking distance of Playa Dorado and the shops. Superb patio space leading to a large attractive pool with Jacuzzi feature.

Well appointed Villa with enough space to fully relax in comfort.” Ron, Saline
Mar 2008
  • 1 of 1

0 Reviews

Location

Activity and Interests

Coast/Beach:

Beautiful Dorada beach is only a 10-15 minute walk away. Other beautiful beaches in the area include Playa Flamingo and the Papagayo beaches which would be a few minutes drive.

Travel:

30 - 40 minutes drive to Arrecife Airport. 5 minutes drive to Playa Blanca port where the Ferry will take you to the neighbouring island of Feuraventura. Car hire not essential.

Distances:

5 minute drive to the impressive Marina Rubicon with its mix of designer shops and restaurants, ten-pin bowling and crazy golf.

Further Details:

10-15 minute walk to nearest beach, shops, bars and restaurants. 2-3 minute walk to nearest supermarket for basic provisions.

Availability

Rental rates

Convert Currency
Rental Period Minimum Price Additional Nights Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Price
 
November-March
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
£650
for 7 nights
£650
 
Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £50 per night, per additional guest
 
Easter
1 Apr 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
£950
for 7 nights
£950
 
Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £50 per night, per additional guest
 
July &.August
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
£900
for 7 nights
£900
 
Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £50 per night, per additional guest
 
Christmas, New Year
1 Dec 2017 - 31 Jan 2018
7 night minimum stay
£950
for 7 nights
£950
 
Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £50 per night, per additional guest

Additional pricing information

Fees No additional mandatory fees
Refundable Damage Deposit £150

Booking Notes:
20% villa price to be paid when booking and remaining 80% and a totally refundable damage deposit of £150 to be paid at least 8 weeks before rental date.

Changeover Day:
Preferred changeover day is Thursday but we will try to be flexible.

Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Prices are based on up to 2 people sharing. £50 per person extra per week (up to 7 people in total).
Free child places if under two.

Booking Notes:
20% villa price to be paid when booking and remaining 80% and a totally refundable damage deposit of £150 to be paid at least 8 weeks before rental date.

Owner's Cancellation Policy

Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
Avg/night
Updated: 30-Nov-2016
12
Available arrival
12
Available
12
Unavailable

Facilities

General

  • Air Conditioning
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Living Room ...
  • Washing Machine

Kitchen

  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Kitchen ...
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Hob

Dining

  • Child's Highchair

Entertainment

  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television

Pool / Spa

  • Heated Pool
  • Private Pool

Suitability

  • children welcome
  • suitable for elderly or infirm

Bathrooms

  • Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
  • Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
  • Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
  • En-suite to bedroom 1 with twin wash basins, bath/shower over and wc. Centrally located shower room with shower, wash basin and wc. Outside shower room with shower, washbasin and wc.

Bedrooms

  • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
  • Bedroom 2
  • Bedroom 3
  • Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en-suite. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 - attractively divided by wooden steps to a single bedroom upstairs with panoramic views over Playa Blanca leaving a bed settee and storage on the floor below - a child's dream.

Outside

  • Garden
  • Barbecue

Notes:

  • Notes on accommodation: A very modern, comfortable and private villa. Spacious outside paved areas and pool with broad entry steps are especially ideal for children as is the child's dream bedroom which is attractively divided by wooden steps to a single bedroom upstairs with panoramic views over Playa Blanca leaving a bed settee and storage on the floor below. Outside: To the side of the villa there is a covered barbecue area. In addition to the built-in barbecue there is a separate hob and sink and a wooden table with seating for 8 completes the alfresco dining. Private, large 9m x 4m pool has a relaxing jacuzzi at one end. There is a pool cover to keep the water warm at night and a pool heater, which can be used during the winter months if requested. Utility Room: Washing machine, and clothes line available in the outside covered area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen and towels including beach towels are supplied. Linen is changed and villa cleaned on a weekly basis.

Partner Offers

Partner Offers

 
Portable wifi hotspot