Private location with beaches and Tavernas close by
Villa Eva is a newly built villa situated on the outskirts of the village of Kefalas. The construction of the villa successfully combines charming traditional Cretan features, with very modern comfort.
Sleeping up to 8 people, the villa provides plenty of room, a private pool and grounds with nearby traditional villages and beaches. This combination makes Villa Eva ideal for a large party to enjoy a relaxing villa holiday on Crete.
Ground Floor: The main entrance opens into a large lounge and living area. There is a dining area connected to an open plan kitchen. Also on the ground floor is a twin bedroom with bathroom.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and an additional bathroom.
The living area is well furnished with a double sized sofa bed, TV with satellite reception, a DVD and a large dining table with place settings for at least 8 persons. French doors open directly on to the pool terrace.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for catering at home, including a side door to a vine-covered BBQ area. The brick BBQ is to the edge of the pool.
On the ground floor there is a bedroom with 2 single beds and a shower room. Stairs lead up to the 1st floor where there are three more bedrooms, one twin and two doubles. The lounge also has a sofa bed which can be used for additional guests if required.
The modern bathrooms are fully tiled.
The large private pool, set within lawned gardens, has plenty of patio space with sunbeds. Each evening, enjoy the most magical sunsets reflecting over the pool.
Size: 10m x 5m
Depths: 0.80m - 1.85m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Pleasant stay in a lovely clean villa. Pool and views amazing. Local people very friendly and helpful.
Activity and Interests
Vamos is a historic village set within scenic hills and due to its strategic location many battles have taken place there. The village is a delightful mix of traditional architecture with many now restored with several interesting Churches. The highlights are the excellent village Tavernas and Kafenions. Nearby Almirida, a tiny village around a small sandy cove with miniature port. It is famous not just for the amazing soft sand, but also for the fine handmade glass that is made from it, using traditional techniques. The beach, quaint tavernas and bars means Almirida should be on your 'must visit' list for Crete.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Car Available
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 1
- The modern bathrooms are fully tiled. Maid service is included.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- On the ground floor there is a bedroom with 2 single beds and a shower room. Stairs lead up to the 1st floor where there are three more bedrooms, one twin and two doubles.
- 8 garden chairs
- 8 deck chairs