Boutique Hotel, Beauville, Aquitaine, France - Located just outside village with restaurant, boulangerie, bar, tourist office & pharmacy, market
Guest House / Small Hotel - A french Manoir, built for a Baron, retaining some original features and character whilst incorporating modern luxury. The Manoir forms its own hamlet of courtyard and outbuildings and separate GateKeepers Cottage. The heated swimming pool is sunken into the floor of a ruin creating a quite unique walled swimming pool. On hot days sip cold beer or french champagne in the well kept garden, read a book in the hammock or gaze at the views. Inside the house make use of the cool lounge that offers the perfect place to relax, read, watch TV (UK sky available). Local fresh produce makes for healthy and tasty meals taken on the terraces or in the French styled dining room. Each of the bedrooms has its own character from high beamed ceilings, superking size beds with a canopy and child beds can be placed easily in any of the rooms. Domaine de Pine is a year round destination with roaring fires for the cooler winter nights, and air-conditioning for the hot summer nights. Explore the delights of this lovely part of france, taking advantage of the warm, bright days during the winter months as well as the hot summer months. Nice little dogs accepted. Food preferences catered for and don't forget to ask about early dinner-times for young children so you can enjoy your own dinner later! Early check in or late check out available where possible. Just a friendly family run guest house with high standards and experience to give you the best service and enjoyable holiday.
Details for holiday hotel Luxury Ensuites & WiFi, 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, 4 Bathrooms
Each room is spacious, individually designed with en-suite bedrooms where care & attention has been taken to ensure your every comfort with luxury linens, cushions, throws, dressing gown.
Room 1: Opaline Room with superking size bed & canopy, wifi, i-pod docking station an enormous (original) wardrobe & ladder, chaise, child beds or cots accommodated. Double aspect with magnificent views over the valley and gardens. Complete with shuttered windows for peace, privacy & sleep.
Room 2 :Francoise Room is beautifully furnished in a faux Louis XIV style with stunning views across the valley. Creams with light green cushions and accessories make for an inviting room. Italian stone & marble bathroom with walk-in shower gives a modern touch. Child bed/cot can be accommodated. Shutters ensure peace, tranquility and a perfect nights sleep.
Room 3/4 : Ruby & Africa on first floor combine for a family suite. Wifi internet, bath and shower facilities. Ruby max 4, Africa max 3 persons.
About the Owner
Seeking a whole new adventure in which to be able to enjoy a better quality of life, we indulged our dream of buying a beautiful and very special home.
Being good hosts is important and we like to ensure that everyone always leaves smiling, happy and perhaps a bit more relaxed after their holiday!
Guestbook comments from the manager
''Wow! What a gem!''
''A really special place. Thank you both for looking after us so beautifully.''
''Thank you for organising all the activities for ourselves and the kids. The go-karting was particularly brilliant!''
''Fantastic place! We'll be back.''
''We felt thoroughly spoilt all week. Thank you for everything.''
From the Owner
“We could immediately see that, with a little money, we could create something really stunning and something to be proud of. In summer we enjoy the alfresco dining and lying by the pool and in the winter months we adore the candle lit dinners and fires. My favorite months of the year are October and March when you can have ' the best of both worlds' with warm days and colder nights. We have absolutely no regrets.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Visit the wonderful old towns, museums, antique fairs and feast on the regions delicious gastronomy. There's a wide variety of restaurants in the area from a 2* Michelin to a characterful cafe & bistro. The region is especially known for its foie gras (hot and cold) and local wines. A wine tasting tour should be a must! Scenic boat trips can be arranged (and a picnic hamper prepared for you) along the River Lot. Great go-Karting for children and adults (always a favourite)! Parc Walibi for younger children with rides and water rides and a roller coaster for older children, park is suitable for all ages. There is also an excellent horse riding stable nearby from age 5 years.
2 hours to the Med, resort of Narbonne or the atlantic coastline of Biarritz. Why not try a 2 center holiday - call us for ideas!
Equidistant to Toulouse (BA, Easyjet) or Bergerac (Ryanair, Flybe), or Bordeaux. Please see full details by clicking on the link to our website (Location Tab) in the contact section below.
Beauville, 5 mins drive. Lacardayre, 5 mins drive. Agen, 20 minutes drive. Toulouse or Bergerac 1 hour. Horse riding equestrian centre, 10 mins. Michelin restaurants 25 mins. Markets, 5 mins. Bar, restaurants, Post office, boulangerie, doctors, vet and chemist within 5 mins in town of Beauville.
Situated near the Lot et Garonne River there are also many opportunities to rent a river boat or simply dine by the water side.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £15 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
50% non-refundable deposit due on confirmation on booking. Balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival, non-refundable once paid; non-transferable.
Maximum 2 adults per room per night, plus additional child bed (under 16 years available) at extra cost per night £15.00
We are completely flexible, please just enquire for your best dates.
Notes on prices:
Child Beds & Cots available by arrangement at €14.50 per night payable locally.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Whilst shops closing for two hours at lunch was initially frustrating, relaxing into the French way of life has many benefits. I'm beginning to slow down a bit and enjoy life, rather than speeding through it at 100mph. The property is well situated for easy commuting to London (from Toulouse, Bordeaux or Bergerac) etc but I now miss France when I am away, There is a wide variety of restaurants to choose from in the area from a 3* Michelin to characterful cafes. All serve good food and lovely wine. The speciality of the area is foie gras (hot and cold) and duck confit. The property is situated far more to the South than people think and we enjoy wonderful warm weather from March right through until mid November. For us, it's perfect.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Dining Area
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- pets considered
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- whitewater rafting
- 800 m²
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bath (no shower), shower attachment.
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Walk in rain shower.
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Africa and or Ruby Room have this family bathroom.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Child Bed, 1 Cot, Francoise Room
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Child Bed, 1 Cot, Africa Room. Double with additional beds if requested.
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Ruby Room, Double, with additional sofa bed if requested.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Child Bed, 1 Cot, Opaline Room, double. Spacious for additional bed if requird
- Bedroom 5 refers to either our overspill rooms - White Room or our Gatekeepers Cottage at additional cost.
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Catering available
- Notes on accommodation: Relax and enjoy this wonderful family run hotel, and don't dismiss winters when a roaring fire will always be lit in the beautiful lounge which comfortably provides seating for 10. The lounge can be used to enjoy aperitifs & nibbles, to read a book, do a little work (Wifi) or catch up on your favourite TV or sport with UK Sky. The elegant dining room seats 12 and is decorated in delicate blues and whites and provides a beautiful dining setting with subtle lighting and candles. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be served in the dining room or on one of the outside terraces. 'Rediscover the pleasure of time well spent at Domaine de Pine', Full and complete details can be viewed now on our website please click the link in the Contact Section at the bottom of this page. Outside: The Manoir dominates a beautiful courtyard leading to the unique walled sunken swimming pool. The heated pool has sun shades and cushioned sun loungers for sun lovers. For the more energetic there is also a professional Table Tennis table & Gym. Shady garden underneath the stunning Pine & Cedar Trees where there is a lazy hammock and soft seating swing for 3 and swing ball. The courtyard and pool area are beautifully maintained with local flora of campsis, cypress trees, wild daffodil and geraniums in ornate pots creating a backdrop to some lovely holiday photos. Running and cycling in the area is a must due to the rolling valley sides for those wanting a challenge or the valley floor for the not so energetic jogs. Waterskiing just 15 mins away on freshwater lake. Villages with restaurants and bars, local wine-tasting bar just 10 mins away.