Apartment in Cala d'Or, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Private Complex Of Apartments With Communal Pool And Direct Access To The Sea
Large ground floor, 2 bedroom apartment with superb sea views. It is located in the very popular Ferrera Park complex which has a communal swimming pool with direct access to the sea and is a 5 minute walk from 2 sandy beaches. The complex is very private and quiet and the gardens and pathways are extremely well maintained. The views out to sea from the apartment are absolutely stunning. The beautiful town of Cala D'Or is a 10 minute walk away where you can wander around paved areas amongst bars, shops and restaurants undisturbed by cars. There is a stunning marina with many quayside restaurants and Vall D'or golf course is just a 10 minute car journey away. The apartment has been totally refurbished to a very high standard.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for letting us stay in your apartment it was lovely and we enjoyed it very much we had everything we needed for a relaxing break. Had a fantastic time, your apartment is lovely. Just to let you know we returned yesterday from our holiday at your apartment in Cala D'Or and we have had a fantastic holiday. The apartment was really lovely, both the location and the actual apartment. We have really enjoyed staying there and will hopefully enjoy a return visit in the near future, if you have the availabilty. Once again thanks for a great holiday.
Activity and Interests
The closest sandy beaches to the apartment are Cala Ferrera and Cala Esmeralda, which are only a 5 minute stroll away. Cala Ferrera being the larger with snack/bars, sunbeds/parasols and pedalos for hire and easy access. The apartment complex has a solarium area on the rocks from which there are ladders going down into the sea water. There are other beaches within reasonable walking distance: Cala Gran and Cala D'Or.
Transfer time from Palma airport is approximately a 45 minute drive to the apartment. Car hire can be organised from the airport or from Cala D'Or. There are many taxis once at the airport and the average cost of a taxi to Cala d'Or for 4 people is 60 euros. Assistance with transfers to and from the airport will be given if required, please advise accordingly.
The city of Palma has many sightseeing attractions, including the renowned cathedral along with many shops and restaurants and a day in Palma is well worth it. The caves of Drach at Porto Christo are a 20 minute drive, as is nearby Manacor which is famous for its pearl factories. There are dozens of beaches on the eastern coast to visit although one of the best local ones is Cala Mondrago, near Porto Petro.
The apartment is only a 2 minute walk away from the main high street in Cala Ferrera with its many shops, bars and restaurants. The main town of Cala D'Or is a further pleasant 10 minute walk with countless restaurants, shops, boutiques, several banks, hairdressing salons and tourist office. From the town centre, the marina is a 15 minute walk or short taxi drive away. Once here, you will find another impressive selection of restaurants, all overlooking the many luxurious boats and yachts moored here.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
November - December 2016
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable 25% deposit will be required on booking with the balance due 8 weeks before departure. A breakages deposit of £150 will be required with your final payment which will be refunded once the keys have been returned and the apartment checked for breakages.
Changeover day is flexible, however, the apartment must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure and will be available from 2pm on the day of arrival. These times are flexible if no-one else has booked for these days.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, wc and wash basin with vanity unit. Bathroom with shower cubicle, wc and wash basin with vanity unit.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double/twin beds, air-conditioning, double wardrobe, bedside cabinets, 5 draw unit, access to en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with double/twin beds, air-conditioning, triple wardrobe, bedside cabinets and draw unit. Lounge double bed settee.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is equipped with air-conditioning in the lounge and both bedrooms. The air-conditioning can perform either a cooling or a heating function. The apartment is on the ground floor and includes one parking space in the complex parking area. There is an on-site reception office manned everyday from 10.00 - 13.00 from May - October. Guests are able to source local information or book various day trips via Rosa who runs the office. The apartment is non smoking and pets not welcome. Outside: Private patio and garden leading to beautiful landscaped grounds. Patio table and chairs with garden sun loungers. The gardens in the complex are private and very well maintained. The communal swimming pool is for the use of guests staying within the complex with fantastic views of the sea. The pool is surrounded by a paved area for sunbathing and observation of your children if required. There is direct access to the sea from the rock bay and sunbathing areas. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. The apartment will be cleaned for arrival followed by a weekly linen change. Beach towels not provided.