Holiday Home in Morro D'Alba, Ancona, Le Marche, Italy -Beautiful Marche Vineyards And Only 10 Minutes To The Beaches Of Senigallia
‘La Torre’ has been tastefully converted into a luxury villa making for a delightful holiday accommodation. Situated within the Marotti Campi estate and vineyard, close to the family villa, the Tower is set among gently rolling hills with spectacular views towards the mountains and the sea. The tower has it’s own private entrance, parking and large gardens. Although the tower is in a very rural area, we are just 12km from Ancona airport and also the same distance from the train stations at Jesi and Senigallia. The beach can be reached in 10 minutes by car. The large swimming pool and tennis courts of the Marotti Campi villa are adjacent and available for guest use. Wine tasting is also available at the Marotti Campi Winery.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Activity and Interests
Our nearest beach is Senigallia (10 minutes by car) known as the 'Velvet beach of Senigallia'. Or at aprox. 40 minutes away are the beautiful beaches and coastal towns of Ancona: Portonovo, Sirolo and Numana, all based in the Monte Conero National Park.
Ancona airport 12km.
Ancona Port approximately 23km.
Train stations of Jesi and Senigallia both 12km.
A14 autostrada junction 12km.
Car hire is essential for exploring the surrounding area.
La Torre is 5km from the village of Morro D’Alba, an old fortified village. The village walls are pentagonal with six ramparts, you can stroll around the walls and enjoy views out to the Adriatic sea. The ‘Scarpa’ is the only example in Italy of a covered control path stretching along the entire fortified wall. The remains of two Roman villas have been found near the town. The prestigious wine ‘Lacrima’ takes its name from Morro D’Alba.
Local shops, bars, banks, restaurants at Morro D'Alba. There are also various other restaurants within a 15 minute drive in Senigallia or Jesi.
Within 30 minutes of the La Torre, there are many old towns and villages for you to visit. These include: Corinaldo: A beautiful fortified hilltop town with views of the Adriatic Sea. Jesi: Birthplace of Emperor Frederick II, Jesi contains palaces and museums for you to visit. Loreto: The town is one of Europe's most popular pilgrimage sites with the famous Santuario della Santa Casa, where it is believed that angels transferred the house of the Virgin Mary from Palestine in the 13th Century. Ancona: The Provincial capital is a mixture of ancient and modern sites. There are museums and churches to visit, including the Galleria d'Atre Moderna. Slightly further afield, there are beautiful towns like Urbino: This is one of Italy's best preserved and beautiful hill towns, rich in artistic and historical sites. Macerata: An impressive town with its famous open air theatre, which stages an important summer Opera Festival.
The national parks of Monte Conero and Gola della Rossa e di Frasassi are both within easy reach. Grotte di Frasassi are Europe's biggest known caves, containing a spectacular display of stalactites and stalagmites, some of them 1.4million years old. Guided tours are given along a 1.5 km long trail, viewing five of the chambers.
- Booking Notes:
30% deposit required at time of reservation.
Preferred changeover day is Saturday but we can be flexible.
Arrival between 2pm and 6pm, departure time 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros.
Please note we require a security deposit of 300 euros payable upon arrival.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- First floor bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Second floor bathroom with large shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: First floor bedroom with large double bed. Second floor bedroom with 2 single beds plus single sofabed.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We recommend ‘La Torre’ is not suitable for children under the age of 6 due to the open plan spiral staircase. Outside: Private parking area and expansive gardens with pergola, seating area for outdoor dining, BBQ and bowls court. The large swimming pool and tennis courts of the Marotti Campi villa are adjacent and available for guest use. Please note that the family Marotti Campi also use the swimming pool on occasion. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedroom linen and bathroom towels supplied. All linen is changed on a weekly basis unless otherwise requested by guests.