Well located Villa close to beach and water sports, village facilities, bars, restaurants, access to beautiful coastline
Beautifully located villa with 3 bedroom, 3 bath/shower room private pool, patio and garden with BBQ, tables, chairs and sun-loungers. Conveniently located just a few minutes walk to beautiful beaches and coastline and to the centre of Kapparis where there is an excellent range of bars, restaurants and shops. There are restaurants to suit all tastes from authentic local cuisine and Cyprus Tavernas as well as a more cosmopolitan offering - all budgets are also catered for. One of the local restaurants specialises in Cyprus cuisine, especially locally caught fish, and has been awarded a 'TimeOut Cyprus Award 2015'. The Villa is tastefully furnished and fully fitted with air con in all rooms. Internet connection. In addition to the local facilities it is only about a 5 min drive to the bustling resorts of Pernera and Protaras with a wide range of bars, restaurants and other amenities and about 15 min to Ayia Napa with its very lively night life. As well as the beaches on your doorstep there are other great beaches at Fig Tree Bay, Konnos Bay and Nissi Beach, all within 10/20 min drive. Ideal for a relaxing family holiday and for water sports; lovely coast walks and scope for cycling. Excellent for those who want some fun and vibrant night life. Slightly further afield discover a more traditional Cyprus and for days out there are world heritage sights and the Troodos mountains.
About the Owner
We are Chris Walton and Geoff Raby and work together in the UK as business partners in the overseas property market and have shown many clients around all sorts of different properties across many countries. We are both in our 50s and previously worked together in the financial services field but travelling abroad is a far more enjoyable thing to be doing!
From the Owner
“Because of the business we are involved in we get to see a whole range of properties in all sorts of alluring places but when we first visited Blue Water Bay Village back in 2006 we both fell in love with this property. OK, it was a hot July day with a perfect blue sky and we had just taken our clients to the beach 2 minutes walk away where we had cooled down in the clear blue sea! Perhaps what most attracted us was the combination of the peaceful and secluded location of the villa with the accessibility of the beach, bars, restaurants and shops all within just a few minutes walk. We knew that that was a combination that would not only appeal to us but to our families and to our visitors alike.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is at Malama Bay which is a pleasant 3 or 4 minutes walk away. There are also a number of secluded coves within a few more minutes walk and the beach at Ayia Triada is within easy walking distance. These beaches are beautifully located. You will find scope for snorkeling and scuba diving and there are boat trips available.
About 40/45 minutes from Larnaca airport. The villa is in a select location and is easy to find. We will provide you with directions at the time of booking. Paphos airport is about 2 hours away. Car hire is recommended either from the airport or locally. We can arrange this for you if you wish. We can also arrange transfers to and from the airport. Taxis are very easily obtainable at reasonable cost and there is a regular bus service close by for much of the year.
The villa is within 3 to 5 minutes walk of the nearest beach and a good range of bars, restaurants and shops. Paralimni is a 5 minute drive away where there are larger supermarkets and a wider selection of shops, banks etc. The bustling resorts of Protaras and Pernera are a 5 to 10 minute drive whilst Ayia Napa is about 15 min away by car. There are a further range of restaurants, bars and other facilities, including water parks and a choice of other beaches all within about a 20 minute drive.
We feel that the proximity of the beach and a nice range of bars and restaurants within a short walk is particularly attractive for a relaxing holiday. This whole area of south eastern Cyprus has a wide range of facilities and water sports available such as water skiing, ringos, sea cats, canoeing, scuba diving and snorkeling. Sea cruises and sight seeing trips can all be arranged locally. Hire of cars, quad bikes, scooters and cycles are available locally. The beautiful coastal paths provide fantastic opportunity for cycling, walking and a visit to the national park area round Cape Greco is recommended. Slightly further afield there are a range of sight seeing opportunities in a more traditional setting and the Troodos mountains can make a pleasant day out and a change from the beach. Trips are also available to the Turkish occupied north of the island. If it's a vibrant night life that you are looking for then Protaras and, the more famous, Ayia Napa provide bars and clubs open throughout the night.
Since Cyprus joined the EU Ayia Napa has become much more sophisticated and is now a stylish destination for Cypriots and tourists alike.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 18 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
19 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
Payments can be made either in sterling or euros.
This is flexible.
Notes on prices:
The above prices are fully inclusive and cover the cost of electricity up to £50 per stay. If the cost of electricity used exceeds this (which would be exceptional) then we reserve the right to deduct the additional cost from the breakages deposit.
A 20% deposit is payable on booking with the remainder (plus the security deposit) payable 6 weeks before your visit. Payment can be made by bank transfer to owners or agents or by cheque.
Payments can be in Sterling or Euro equivalent
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We each come separately with our families which include teenage children. We tend to prefer going to the beach, the restaurants and of course the bars! They prefer the water sports, lazing round the pool and partying in nearby Ayia Napa until the early hours. We all enjoy the peace and quietness of the location and it doesn't take long to completely chill-out. This is an area of Cyprus that has something for everyone and we usually spend a day or two away from the beach - we have driven up into the high Troodos mountains, walked round the coast at the magnificent Cap Greco National Park area where there are spectacular sea caves, visited the ancient Roman remains at Salamis - but it's great to get back and to know that it's only a short walk to the local Cyprus Tavern!”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom with bath and shower over, washbasin, wc, capacious vanity unit. Upstairs shower room with washbasin, shower, wc. Dowstairs shower room with washbasin, shower, wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king sized bed, en-suite (bath and shower over), fitted wardrobes, juliet balcony. Bedroom 2 with double bed, fitted wardrobes and balcony overlooking pool. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds and fitted wardrobes.
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning is in all rooms. Smoking is not allowed inside the villa and pets are not permitted. The villa is ideal for family holidays, but obviously children, especially young children, will need supervision because of the pool which is used at your own risk. Diving is not allowed and care should be taken at all times. You should arrange your own travel insurance.` Outside: There is a patio area with a private swimming pool, built in BBQ with sink for outside dining. There is also a pleasant mediterranean style garden. A large dining table and 6 comfortable chairs are also provided. There are 6 adjustable sun loungers. Parking for 2 vehicles at the property. Utility Room: Conveniently located in a separate utility area off the upstairs landing. Contains washing machine and tumble dryer. An airer, laundry basket, pegs, iron and ironing also provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, tea towels and bedding (good quality cotton) provided, but please bring your own beach towels. Extra towels and bedding can be provided as can a mid-stay clean but there will be an extra charge for these.