Villa in Navarone Bay, Nr. Lindos, Rhodes, Greek Islands - Peaceful Location in Navarone Bay, Near Lindos
Our villa is situated on the prestigious Blue Line Development 1.2km from Lindos and 2.5km from Pefkos. The villa stands on an elevated position overlooking the Med in the famous Navarone Bay where the ‘Guns of Navarone’ film was made. The nearest beach is 10 mins walk where the 5 star Mitsis Memories Hotel is situated, also close at hand is the Lindos Sun Hotel and the village of St. Nicholas is 800m with supermarket and hotels. EOT License No. 1476K10000392001
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
St. Pauls bay in Lindos is renowned for it's Greek and Overseas weddings the villa is only 10 minutes from the church.
Navarone Bay is 600m in front of Villa, Lindos offers 2 beaches the sandy cove at St. Pauls 900m or the large sandy main beach 1200m. There are of course many beautiful beaches on the island and Gennadi has a Blue Flag Beach which is the highest recommendation in Europe only 15 mins by car or bus.
Lindos is approx. 50km from the airport. A car is recommended, though airport pick-up's and drop off's can be arranged by contacting the owner. Ferries are available all year round at Mandraki Harbour in Rhodes Town to Cyprus, Turkey, Karpathos, Kos to name but a few. The local buses are hourly from Lindos and fairly reliable.
Situated to the South of Rhodes Rhodes town is 45km form Lindos and the other end of the island Prasonisi 35km.
There is plenty for everyone on Rhodes whether it's relaxing by the pool or for the more energetic Water Sports at Lindos or the nearby Lardos Beach. Lindos has it's own Acropolis and Rhodes Town is very historical from the Knights of St. John to the old walled town. The modern city is full of designer shops and a Casino. No matter where you go on Rhodes there's lots of lovely Taverna's and restaurants to suit every palate.
- Booking Notes:
Bookings are taken all year, prices are per week for the Villa - not per person. A 25% Deposit is required at the time of the booking with the remainder due 8 weeks before departure. There is also a security bond of 200 euros, payable with the deposit, this is held by us and returned to you immediately after your holiday providing no damage has been incurred.
Flexible due to owner being resident, changeover days by arrangement.
Notes on prices:
Prices are available on application please email the owner. Discount offered on bookings over 2 weeks and long winter lets available.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Fully tiled main bathroom with bath/shower and WC upstairs. Downstairs wc / washroom. En Suite in Bedroom 1 with Shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with queen size bed with balcony overlooking Med & En Suite Bathroom Bedroom 2 with queen size bed. Bedroom 3 with double bed and 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: All rooms have wall mounted heating and air conditioning units. Child friendly garden walled with railings and gate around upper half of garden with pool and new for 2009 separate children's paddling pool. Lower front garden provides a safe grassed play area. Due to owner living only 15 minutes from villa, local knowledge and help available and pack provided in villa with local activities and places of interest. Outside: Dining area with tables and chairs to seat up to 8 people, sliding doors out to sun terrace with pergola. The villa is set in approx 1000sqm of gardens, patio areas. To the front of the villa is superb views of Navarone Bay, to the rear of the villa are mountains. Quiet and situated back of the main Lindos to Pefkos road by approx. 400m. Patio furniture and Sun loungers provided along with a BBQ for alfresco dining during the warm summer nights. The villa was completed in June 2007 by Miko Developments. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clean towels and linen weekly. Extra cleaning can be provided for a small fee payable locally.