Villas in Perigiali, Lefkada, Greek Islands - Near The Beach, Magnificent View, Ideal For Couples, Families, Friends
The quiet village of Perigiali, is just opposite of the famous Scorpios island of Onassis and just 700 m. from the beautiful beach of Passa and 1 km from the sandy beach of Nidri. The fishing boats at the village quayside are guaranteeing a pleasant meal of fresh fish at one of the waterside tavernas. The cosmopolitan village of Nidri is only 2 kilometers, well worth to visit the nice shopping center, nice bakeries, the cafes, the variety of restaurants and tavernas and the attractive port with the cruising boats and the sailing boats.
Details for holiday villa Villa Vasia (4 Bedrooms, Sleeps up to 9 persons), 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, 4 Bathrooms
The 1st floor of this fully air-conditioned villa has large open plan lounge with sofa, feature fire place, free WiFi, DVD player, free satellite TV and safety deposit box. The kitchen and dining area are fully fitted with cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, filter coffee maker, toaster and sandwich toaster, blender and all other necessary equipment.
On the same floor are two bedrooms, the master bedroom with ceiling fan, double bed and en-suite bathroom with bath, while the second has twin beds and en-suite toilet and shower room, both have furnished balconies with sea view.
The lower level has a further two bedrooms each with twin beds, en-suite toilette and shower rooms and balconies. There is also a small lounge with sofa and fully equipped kitchen with fridge, free sat.TV, DVD,these leading to the swimming pool with surrounding patio (table and chairs for 10 people).
The 40 sq.m. pool has sun beds with cushions and umbrellas, a barbecue and parking.
About the Owner
The owners of the villas Villy and Vasia are: Yiannis and his daughters Villy and Vasia. Yiannis has a tourist office in Lefkada, working together with his daughters. Yiannis got the land from his father and he never thought before that some day Lefkada will become a tourist destination. The location of our villas is in the real nature and sometimes we can hear the bells of the goats, like the old days. Our location is just opposite of Meganisi island and Scorpios isle of Onassis. We love our guests and we do everything to make sure that they have unforgettable holidays.
Guestbook comments from the owner
1. 'Dear Yiannis, I just wanted to let you know that we had a wonderful time on our holiday. When we arrived at the villa we met you. You are so incredibly nice. The view is wonderful, the photos on the website don't do it justice. We were all taken a back by the view and the pool. Just what dreams are made of. The pool was beautiful and well maintained. Everything that we needed was at the villa. The whole holiday was great. We really enjoyed it.' Many thanks, Alia.
2. 'The villa and its location were 'out of this world' and that you were 'fantastic and a lovely man'. Many thanks from us for all that you have done to make our holiday so enjoyable. We very much appreciate this.' John Paul.
3. 'Great villa! Great view! Spectacular island with everything we could wish for. We had a wonderful time and hope to return soon. Thanks to you and your family for everything.' Marie and Brett.
Activity and Interests
The famous beach of Passa in Perigiali village is 700m from the villas.
You may find water activities in the next cosmopolitan village of the island, Nidri (1.3km from the villas).
Area activities: sailing, walking paths, all sea sports, swimming, cycling, motor boat rentals and others.
Lefkas, is easily accessible by road from Preveza airport, as it is connected to the mainland with a 50m movable bridge which is only 20km to the main town of Lefkada and 37km to Perigiali, and all the main roads from Athens, Igoumenitsa (by car ferry) Thesaloniki, Ioanina and Patras. Flights to Preveza(PVK): firstchoiceairways, flythomascook, airflights, thomsonfly. UK Departure Airports for charter flights: London Gatwick(LGW) and Manchester(MAN): on Sundays. Also, ask for car rental list.
The beautiful island of Lefkas is just 40klm long and 20klm wide & still retains many unspoilt areas.
It is a very green island & there are many pretty sandy beaches to explore, along with about 40 villages many of which are in the majestic high mountains covered with wild flowers and herbs olive trees and orange and lemon groves and many pine trees and cypress forests.
Nidri village, the most cosmopolitan place on the island is 1km away from the villas, while Lefkas town is 15km.
Nidri village is 1.3km from the villas, where you can find everything from restaurants with fresh fish to supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, bars, cafeterias. Nidri port is also your gateway to the small, beautiful isles (ie. Onassis's "Scorpios isle).
- Booking Notes:
Rental prices are per villa per week.
There is a discount of 5% if the reservation is for 2 weeks and more.
Deposit 30% on confirmation of day of booking and the balance upon agreement.
Included in the price is A/C, Wi-Fi internet, hot water, changing of bed linen/towels twice a week and welcome pack.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Villa Vasia can be also rented for 2, 4 or 6 persons, with much lower price! There will be a starter pack upon your arrival. Map and general information will be provided to you. The prices are inclusive of A/C, services, change of linen twice a week and cleaning. Outside: Outside is the private 40 m2 pool which overlooks the sea has a patio with 4 chairs, a marble table, sun beds, umbrellas and a barbeque all surrounded by well stocked gardens. In addition there is parking for 2 cars.