Villa in Quesada, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Perfect Holiday Home. Understated but High Spec!
Cosy and stylish, well equipped villa. Breathtaking sunsets. In Quesada, nr Torrevieja/Guardamar. Between Alicante and Murcia airports - (35 minutes drive away from each). 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms. Living room / kitchen with open plan breakfast counter. Sun deck and patio with wooden outdoor furniture and BBQ. Balcony with retractable awning. Communal pool and small garden. Special notes Digital TV (incl English channels), Hi-Fi and DVD, washing machine and dishwasher. Fully fitted kitchen (fridge, blender, food processor, toaster, microwave). Air-conditioning and heating. Games. Use of owners 3 bicycles (incl kids seat and panniers). Access to broadband internet.
Top Traveller Review
Great location, lovely villa.
About the Owner
We live in England with our 2 children and 2 cats, just across the local common where we walk and cycle all over. We are a family of keen cyclists & try to have a cycle outing once a week. If not cycling (or playing tennis if you're Nico), we love playing games, music, singing, al fresco dining or barbecues, walking, swimming, being part of our local community (fairs / markets / music events)
Guestbook comments from the owner
- Awesome views, fantastic location, brilliant stay. Will be back to do so many things we didn't get to!(Bill)
- The house was absolutely the perfect place to be, and I would highly recommend it. I particularly thank you for your help and your kind attention, for all the arrangements, for the nice welcome, and eveything (Karine)
- Very comfortable and convenient. Will return (Ang)
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Great location, lovely villa.
We had a fantastic holiday in this villa. Located opposite pool with great views. Very spacious and very clean. Beds very comfy. Air conditioning. Very easy to find. Good communication with owners and were met at villa by manager. Restaurants, supermarkets, a walkable distance. Beaches and fun fairs an easy drive away. Would recommend to family and friends. Thank you for a lovely holiday. X
Fabulous Holiday House
We stayed for 4 weeks in July and had a great time, the holiday house is fully equipped and furnished to a high standard.....a home from home. We found the location to be ideal and close to beaches, waterparks, bars and restaurants. We also enjoyed having access to the internet and mountain bikes which was an added bonus.
The owners were especially nice and very helpful from the minute we booked the house and were a pleasure to do business with.
We'll be back ;-)
22 Isamar Park
What a simply wonderful holiday we have just returned from in Ciudad Quesada in this brilliant home from home. From the first contact with the owners right through to the fortnight's holiday it has been fantastic. The house itself is comfortable and really well equipped, particularly the kitchen. With three good sized bedrooms, my wife, myself and our three boys had ample room to find our own space if needed. The ideally placed communal swimming pool, more often than not, we had to ourselves. Only a ten minute drive to some of the best beaches you could hope for, and 15 minutes from a couple of great water parks, the home is the ideal base for exploring this wonderful part of Spain. All in all, brilliant.
From the Owner
“We love our house firstly because of all the effort we put into "dressing" it... We love the view, the freedom, the marble, the difference to how our life is at home - a true holiday home. We love the area because it supports our need for a varied holiday (we have a 15 year gap between all our children) - we overlook the orange/lemon groves adjacent to the De La Mata (salt lake) Nature Reserve which is great for local walking & cycling. Local supermercado is walking/cycling distance away. Yet we are central to small wonderful Spanish villages, market towns and great cities. All with great traditions all year round (truly awesome Easter and Christmas celebrations as well as outstanding concerts & events over the Summer holiday offering a little more entertainment and cultural diversion)”
Activity and Interests
It is only a few minutes drive to Guardamar & many gorgeous sandy beaches (incl Blue Flag) and small coves along the southern Costa Blanca. Popular Torrevieja beaches such as Playa Flamenca and La Zenia are also close by (10 minutes drive).
For breathtaking coast scenery the Calblanque nature reserve beaches (45 minutes drive) are some of the best in the world with old mines, fossils, etc - make a day of it. We swam with the fish!
Airport: Murcia (35 minutes) (nb Easter /Christmas festivals). Airport: Alicante (35 minutes) (nb Easter parade). Channel / Ferry Port: Bilbao (8 hours) - great 'cruise'. Car hire recommended but NOT essential. Bus service available as well as transfers / taxi service to airport, local beaches / golf courses / villages / attractions.
Quesada central - 5 mins walk. Guadamar - 5 mins drive (several beaches, small fairground, parks, dune reserve, marina). Torrevieja old town - 15 mins Drive (lovely seaside town inc fairground/aquapark/beaches). Orihuela- 15 mins drive (beautiful old town in mountain, architecture, cathedrals). Calblanque nr Mar Menor - 40 mins Drive (stunning nature reserve, unspoilt beaches, fossils, birdwatching). Elche -20 mins Drive (Palm capital, Easter festivals). Santa Pola 20 mins Drive (boats/sports).
Local supermarkets walking distance. Local Shops (walking distance) include bank, several restaurants, newsagent/gift shops, etc. Leisure activities include: golfing, swimming (pool or sea), sunbathing, sightseeing, rambling/walking, cycling, horse riding, watersports eg snorkeling, windsurfing, glass bottom boat excursions, market shopping (daily markets at different locations/villages). With 340 days of sunshine a year, this area is one of the healthiest to live!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Dec 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Mar 2017 - 31 May 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Jun 2017 - 31 Jul 2018
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
NBNB Property manager fee for Handover/Linen/Cleaning fee not included on Owners Direct Rates as it needs to be given in cash to the David or Jessica upon arrival.
(Christmas / Easter supplement £25)Prices shown per week-contact owner for shorter/longer let. 25% non-refundable deposit payable on booking and the balance payable 8 weeks before the arrival date. A £100/€130 key/damage deposit required along with the balance, will be refunded after satisfactory inspection of the house within 1 week of departure. Late bookings(8 weeks) to be paid in full. No liability is accepted by owners for loss of guests clothing/personal effects (own insurance necessary).
Flexible if possible. You may book to arrive and depart any day of the week to take full advantage of obtaining the cheapest flight deals. Arrival/departure times flexible PROVIDING no clash with other guests
Notes on prices:
Meet and greet service. Use of air-conditioning, electricity and water currently included in the price, but may need adjusting due to escalation of charges. A surcharge of 10 euros is required for meeting outside office hours, after 8pm and weekends, payable to the property manager on arrival along with the cleaning fee. Broadband access is available. Both short and long term rentals are available. Please email or telephone for rates.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This is OUR holiday house that we share with you. Our house is unique in both style and practicality. Elegant furniture -not the mass produced bland offerings of most. Fully functional for any time of the year (winter - heat, summer - air-con / terrace dining, built in proper barbeque, proper wooden garden furniture and loungers) with all, not just some, holiday conveniences such as dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, combination oven (microwave & convec) and even kitchen processor. As we love cycling:2 adults & 2 children's bicycles. As we love games, multitude of games. As we love music & movie there are many CD and a big selection of DVDs. We love exploring so our guidebook's there... And with kids - toys, work - broadband of course! Our home from home. Hope you enjoy it too”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Upstairs family bathroom with bath, shower, wc, bidet, basin and large well lit mirror. Downstairs bathroom with shower, wc, basin with large well lit mirror. Downstairs bathroom also contains the washing machine.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, built in cupboards, safe, optional desk and internet connection. Leads to balcony with wooden loungers. Fab view! Bedroom 2 with twin beds and built in cupboards. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and built in cupboards.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: High quality furnishings (e.g. feather cushions/leather sofa, kelim rugs). Air-conditioning throughout the property (Also provides fan heating in cooler months). Very well suited for children (field opposite; small play park nearby; fully equipped kitchen, toys available, kids bikes, etc, cot/high chairs/etc for hire - easily arranged). DVDs and games (eg Scrabble, Twister, puzzles etc) available. Very secure. Instead of a "High Chair", we have also added a "clip-on" baby/toddler seat Outside: Al Fresco! Patio contains built in BBQ (barbeque) and wooden dining furniture. Upstairs balcony has 2 sun loungers, table and retractable awning. Overlooking shared pool that includes children's pool section. Owners bicycles available (incl baby seat and children's bikes (3-5 and 6-12+) plus 2 adult bicycles). Utility Room: No separate utility room but dishwasher in kitchen and washing machine in bathroom. Vacuum cleaner and other cleaning equipment. Laundry dries on clothes horse on balcony or patio. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included in the rental but beach towels should be supplied please. Whilst property is cleaned before and after your stay (compulsory cleaning fee extra), additional cleaning can be booked directly with the property managers. Other: Outside terrace for Al Fresco eating!