Villa in Rotonda, Florida Gulf of Mexico, USA - A Perfect Villa in a Perfect Location
The villa is situated in the area known as Rotonda West, an area known for its many golf clubs and within a short drive of several stunning beaches. Our beautiful villa comprises 3 bedrooms including 1 master suite, 1 double and 1 twin. It has a light airy open plan living area and fully equipped kitchen. Separate dining area and utility room. Double garage. Outside there is a fully screened pool area. Surrounding the villa are recently landscaped gardens. You have a choice of many airports, Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota-Bradenton or Fort Myers to name the closest.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have had nothing but positive comments from our guests. The best endorsement we can have is repeat bookings and I am pleased to say that a couple from Canada book it every year for up to 4 months. Other people travelling from England have said what a beautiful villa it is and in such a nice, peaceful area.
Activity and Interests
There are numerous beaches in the vicinity, all within a few minutes drive. Manasota Beach is located on a bird sanctuary and has fine white sand. It provides parking, showers, rest rooms, boat ramps, picnic and BBQ facilities and volleyball courts. Lifeguards are on duty at all times. Englewood Beach provides parking for a small fee, and also has picnic/BBQ facilities, as well as a playground, showers, volleyball and a basket ball court. There are many other beaches too numerous to mention.
Car hire is essential and the nearest airports are: Sarasota / Bradenton International 40 minutes drive. Southwest Florida International (Fort Myers) 1 hour drive. Tampa International-1 hour 45 minutes. Orlando International- 2 hours 30 minutes.
Although the villa is in a peaceful residential location, shops and other facilities are minutes away by car. Englewood is 5 minutes. Larger shopping malls are 20 minutes.
There are many other leisure activities in the area, charter boat rentals, fishing, swimming, tennis,biking, shopping, live theatre, cinema, museums, sailing, water-skiing, snorkelling, jet skiing, wind surfing. There are many supermarkets, the nearest being 5 minutes by car. Restaurants are too numerous to mention, whether you like Italian, American, seafood or steaks or can be found within a short drive. At Fort Myers you could see an ice-hockey game(in season) or at Tampa there is a fantastic theme park called Busch Gardens which combines a safari park with all the usual rides and thrills of a normal theme park. Across the road from Busch Gardens is Adventure Island, which is a brilliant water park, perfect for those hot, sunny days.
St Armands Circle is a wonderful, exclusive shopping area about 1 hour away. The shops are gorgeous and the ice cream parlours are a wonderful respite!
For more theme parks Orlando is only 2.5 hours away, you could stay for a couple of days and do Disney or Universal Studios. There are various Outlets in the area where you can pick up designer goods at bargain prices. Near to the villa at Tiffany Square which is about 15 minutes drive is a walk in doctor service, just in case.
We have a management company looking after our villa and they live close by and will be happy to help in any way and are at the end of a phone should they be needed.
- Booking Notes:
To book please contact me on any of the numbers given or by email.
The villa has its own web site which contains a booking form, the address of which is below. We require £100 deposit payable upon booking, £250 returnable security deposit payable 2 weeks prior to travel and the balance is to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure.
We are very flexible with changeover days and arrival and departure times can be arranged to our mutual convenience.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. For longer lets please contact me for a discount price.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- recreation centre
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with large shower and bath, wc and vanity area. Bathroom 2 situated between other 2 bedrooms with bath/shower over and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom suite with 2 walk-in closets and en-suite. Bedroom 2 with queen bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. All bedrooms have ceiling fans.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: There is air conditioning throughout and ceiling fans in all main rooms. Children are welcome, all baby equipment can be provided at an extra cost. There are patio doors leading to the pool area from the master bedroom suite and the second bedroom. Outside: The oversized swimming pool is very private, fully screened and is solar heated. There are sun loungers and a 6 seater patio dining table and chairs for those warm evenings! There is a gas BBQ for your use. There are 3 bicycles (2 adult, 1 child) and many pool and beach toys. Also included are 4 deck chairs, beach mats and a cool box. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer, airer, ironing board/iron. Cool box for those trips to the beach! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included, the property is cleaned between lets although more often could be arranged at extra cost. Other: There are twin sets of floor to ceiling patio doors that open fully on to the lovely pool area. There is also a separate dining area for more formal dining occasions.