Apartment in Parque da Corcovada, Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal - Walking Distance To All Amenities And Beach Yet In Quiet Location, Within Complex In Block 38
Albufeira is one of the Algarve's most fashionable resorts, yet is still essentially a fishing town. Influence of the Moors who once occupied the land can still be seen today in the architecture, music and language of the area. It has several beautiful golden beaches flanked by dramatic cliffs and is famous for its sports activities, particularly golf and tennis, and its picture postcard narrow streets of white washed houses, colourful boats, markets and pavement cafes. Apart from the almost continuous sunshine, the friendliness of the locals helps to make this an unforgettable holiday experience. This newly developed resort is luxurious and stylish and is set within its own lush green gardens adjacent to the Globe roundabout. Short stroll from the main restaurant/shopping area of the Strip and 12-15 mins walk from the sandy beach. A shuttle bus operates from the entrance and will also take you to the beach or the 'old town'. Choice of magnificent local golf courses.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I'm Lil and my husband is Andy. We live near Dublin in Ireland and have three children. We are both working and love to go to Albufeira whenever we can to escape the grey skies! We are delighted with the area where we have the apartment as there is lots to do there at any time of the year and you are fairly sure to be met with warmth and sunshine when you step off the plane in Faro! Its a short drive approx 30 mins from the airport to the apartment and this is a bonus as we can be sitting on the terrace sipping a beer within a few hours of leaving Dublin.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Another fantastic holiday in your apartment Lil. We cant wait to come back again in October- Diane Kavanagh July 13
Thanks Lil for the use of your lovely apartment. What a wonderful surprise we got when we walked in! It was more than we could have hoped for. Billy.Aug 13
Had a fabulous holiday in your apartment. Its got everything we could wish for! Thanks for all your help emails, advice. It felt like a home from home. I'd prefer this home tho as the weather was great! Bob and Linda Sept 13
Loved this apartment. Best one I have stayed in so far. The terrace is huge. Thank you for being so helpful with your emails. Thanks too for arranging the collection from Faro airport. We will be back next year! Tom and Maria Belfast, April 14
Had a fantastic holiday beautiful apartment, very helpful owner. Sara Durkin, Glasgow.
We want to go back again. Such a wonderful apartment. The best we have ever stayed in anywhere. Definitely be back. Thanks Lil. Sally Kingston, Dublin.
1 holidaymaker review
We have stayed at Lil and Andrews the last two years and hope to go back again. Communication with them was great. The apartment brilliant, the arranged transfers were spot on. The whole complex was very clean and well looked after. We can't fault anything and would certainly recommend Lil and Andrews apartment in Corcovado.
From the Owner
“Albufeira is a great town and has something to offer everyone. The beaches are the best in Europe I think and the cooling breeze at the beach in Summer is just gorgeous! There are fabulous restaurants just a short walk up the road serving the very best of traditional Portuguese food at half the prices of those at home. The old town of Albufeira is very quaint and we love the buzz there in summertime as you eat alfresco looking out at the sea.”
Activity and Interests
The Algarve is a truly beautiful area with a climate as warm as the welcome you'll receive from its hospitable people. For fabulous beaches you need go no further than Albufeira. The closest beach to Parque da Corcovada is Praia Oura 12 mins walk, Praia Sta Eulalia 15 mins or 5 mins by car . However there is no shortage of stunning golden beaches all along the coastline.
Albufeira is easily reached from Faro airport - 40km. It generally takes just half an hour by car. Ryanair, Aerlingus, Easyjet all fly into Faro and pick ups can be arranged for you at an extra charge of approx 60 euro return for groups up to 4.
The old Town of Albufeira is 2 km away. It is well worth a visit to ramble along its narrow winding streets and sample its nightlife.Taxi fare to the old town is just 4 euro Water Park and Zoomarine are a 20 min drive by car or taxi. Algarve Shopping, the largest shopping centre in the Algarve is only a 10 min drive. Drive into the countryside and you will see Portuguese life at its simplest, savour the markets, stroll through the cobbled streets. There is something for everyone in the Algarve.
Albufeira is well served with a great network of roads. Driving is easy and the A22 motorway stretches all along the Algarve making the whole coastline easily accessible. Visit such places as Carvoeiro, Lagos, Alvor or Tavira. Sample the casino life in Vilamoura, or try the wonderful beach of Sao Rafael just west of Albufeira.
Shop for terracotta pottery, shoes or leather goods in Albufeira. Just down the road from Parque da Corcovada, wander through Montechoro and the 'Strip',a street full of bars, shops and restaurants. Sao Joao is a suburb of Montechoro which is quieter and has a smaller selection of shops, bars and Algarvian Restaurants.
Take time out, relax and enjoy your holiday in the Algarve. There is no better location for sunshine, fabulous beaches, great inexpensive food and wine and a warmth and hospitality that's second to none.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
(New reductions regularly ) Booking enquiries responded to within 24 hours. check availability and confirm dates directly with the owner immediately. Booking Deposit of 25% required to secure the apartment. Balance due 6 weeks before arrival. Security deposit of £150 (refundable) payable before your arrival to cover possible breakages. A welcome pack can be organised if you are arriving late at additional cost of £20. milk, bread, eggs, orange juice, beer, wine. Further details on booking.
Changeover day flexible.
Notes on prices:
New Reduction !! Prices are for the property per week. Stays can be for any number of days so please enquire for price. Negotiable reduction for longer lets. Contact owner for further deals! June and September reduction now available.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our apartment enjoys a great location within Parque da Corcovada. It's nestled in the corner of the main pool area with a large sunny south facing terrace on the ground floor. It captures the sun all day and warms your bones and your heart!”
- Away From It All
- Holiday Complex
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom fully tiled with bath and shower, wc, bidet, wash basin and storage press.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/4 (1 Bedroom) + sofa bed Notes on bedrooms: Large bedroom with 2 single beds which can be joined to make one super king sized bed. Spacious fitted wardrobes, wooden floors and electronically operated shutters for comfort and safety.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Patio opens onto lawns with shrubs, trees etc extending to large shared pool and separate children's pool with showers for both. Access to the pools is restricted to guests and friends. The main entrance to the apartment is accessible by key and close circuit release in each apartment. All the windows and door shutters are electronically controlled for comfort and safety. A car parking space is available in the underground garage area with lift to ground floor (straight outside the apartment door). There is plenty of parking outside the apartment also but in summertime the under ground car parking facility means you don't have to sit into a very hot auto! Outside: The 30sq metre south facing terrace has patio furniture , loungers sun parasol etc for your relaxation plus dining for 4. The gardens are just a step from the terrace with a lovely selection of flowers and palms planted right up to the edge. The enclosed pool/garden area is a haven for young and old and will have you booking your holiday for the following year before you even leave! Utility Room: Central vacuuming system is stored in closet off hall with cleaning tools. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels provided.Cleaning service during your stay can be provided at additional cost. Towels must remain within the apartment. Some beach towels and inflatable pool items in apartment for use. Baby equipment can be hired (high chair, cot etc). Other: Storage area in the hall has ample room for coats, bags, toys. Spacious fitted wardrobes in bedroom.