Apartment in Queens Gardens, Kato Paphos, Cyprus - Private And Quiet Luxury Residential Complex In Central Location
Our 130sqm luxury 2 bedroom apartment can be found in Caterina Cornaro Court, Queens Gardens. Queens Gardens is a private and quiet luxury residential complex just off Tomb of the Kings Avenue (opposite The Roman Hotel but next to The Kings Avenue Mall). Its centrally located and walking distance from all amenities. Within the complex there are beautiful landscaped gardens with lawns, shrubs, fountains and cupolas. Also there is a large communal outdoor swimming pool (25m) with plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas. If there were a best side of Queens Gardens, Caterina Cornaro Court would be it (garden and pool views).
About the Owner
We are both very hard working young people that run our own businesses in the UK (lettings, property management & property maintenance).
In 2006 (before the world started falling apart), we decided to buy an investment property abroad and since then we have been to Paphos three or four times a year to recharge our batteries. We love it!
From the Owner
“Queens Gardens is in a great location – central to everything - the beach, the harbour and the town (new & old). Paphos itself enjoys good weather all year round and has something for everyone.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are many things to do in and around Paphos: golf, tennis, swimming, yachting, cruises, sailing, karting, paint ball, quad biking, bowling, crazy golf, horse trekking, walking, hiking, jeep safari, photography, painting, bird watching, nature trails, Akamas nature reserve (turtles), cycling, mountain biking in Troodos Mountains, diving, snorkeling, swimming, water sports, fishing, deep sea fishing, Aphrodite water park, Bird Park, sightseeing (e.g. Tomb of the Kings, House of Dionysus, Aphrodite's Bath, monasteries), Shopping (including local markets, local shops, Debenhams, Next, Marks & Spencer).
Paphos Municipal beach (lighthouse beach) is 5 minutes walk from Queens Gardens. It has a popular snack bar and brand new shower/changing facilities.
Coral Bay is 15 minutes drive from Queens Gardens - there is a frequent bus service with bus stop just outside the complex.
Queens Gardens is a 15 minute drive from Paphos International Airport. Taxi hire (4 seater approx 30 euros, 6 seater approx 40 euros).
Larnaca Airport is just over 1 hours drive.
Car hire is not essential but its recommended to explore. Prices are dependent on the season, car size and duration. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
There is a bus stop outside Queens Gardens that offers a frequent service around the local area.
Approximately 1hr drive to Troodos Mountains (Cedar Valley, Mount Olympus), 30 mins drive to Polis/Latchi (picturesque harbour, great seafood), Akamas Peninsular (unspoilt beaches), Pissouri (Aphrodite’s Rock), 45 mins drive to Limassol, 1.5h drive to Nicosia.
There are lots of good restaurants, bars, cafes, pubs, nightclubs in Paphos, all within walking distance of Queens Gardens.
10 - 15 mins walk to the harbour area, medieval fort and mosaics, Pafos old town, Bar Street (clubs, bars, pubs).
1 min walk to the nearest supermarket, shop, cafe, bakery, bar, bank, hairdressers/salon, car hire, restaurant, private medical centre, cinema.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We offer flexible holidays so you can get the cheapest flights. 50% non-refundable deposit required upon booking. Reservation confirmed upon receipt of cleared funds. Balance payable in full 8 weeks before departure along with £100 refundable deposit for key and breakages (this will be returned 14 days after holiday, pending management report). Long-term off-season rates negotiable.
Flexible changeover day to accommodate late flights home.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
If you would like to rent to apartment for more than 2 weeks discounts are available upon application.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We think we've thought of everything when kitting out the apartment. It’s a real home from home.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Fully fitted large family bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, basin and mirror.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds, fitted wardrobes (with hangers), dressing table and mirror, air-con, access to own terrace overlooking central gardens. Bedroom 2 same as Bedroom 1 but has own terrace overlooking pool. Single Z bed available if required.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Welcome pack provided upon request. Air-conditioning / heating included in the price. All balconies furnished with table and chairs. Iron and board provided. Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment but ashtrays are available for smoking outside. Outside: Beautiful landscaped gardens with fountains and cupolas. Large communal outdoor swimming pool (25m) with sunbeds and umbrellas. Underground car park. Gated complex. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and bath towels provided and changed weekly. No beach/pool towels supplied. Mid week or mid stay clean available upon request. Other: Wi-fi internet access available. Credit can be purchased from Leap wi-fi.