Penthouse in Los Cristianos, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Magnificent Views over Los Cristianos, Atlantic and Mountains
This new luxury duplex penthouse probably situated in one of the best positions on the complex. Furnished to a high standard hoping to attract people who appreciate quality. The apartment offers light, airy and spacious living accommodation over 2 floors. Both balconies are fitted with sunshades to enhance the privacy a penthouse allows you. The apt boasts unrestricted views over Los Cristianos, Atlantic ocean and mountains. The top balcony is ideal for those chilling moments and watch the world pass by. There are 2 pools with sunny sunbathing terraces. There is also a water machine for your drinking water on site. An excellent pool bar provides light lunches and liquid refreshments. There are numerous shops, bars and restaurants in the locality to suit all your needs. Home from home with the charm of Tenerife. Both patio doors are shatter proof protected for extra safety.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
This luxury duplex Penthouse Apartment is situated in the exclusive area of Oasis Del Sur in Los Cristianos and the beaches and seafront are within easy reach. There are many beaches nearby Las Americas and Las Vistas. Fanabe, Costa Adeje and Del Duque are a 10 minute ride by taxi you can even walk there by foot if you enjoy walking.
The Reina Sofia Tenerife Sur Airport is approx. 15km (15minutes drive or taxi ride) from the apartment. Car hire and taxis are available at airport. Cost of taxi is approx 20 euros.
Cycling, diving, fishing, golf, horse riding, mountain biking, paragliding, sailing, surfing, are all available. Local attractions include Jungle Park, Aqualand and Loro Parque as well as trips to see Mount Teidi, Anaga Mountain, and many boat trips to see the dolphins and whales. There are many attractions for young and old if sitting by the pool is not your thing.
There is a supermarket near to the complex to get your morning newspaper, milk or fresh bread. There is a Spar nearby and a 10 minute walk away is a large Spanish supermarket. Banks are located in the town and there is a money exchange and internet cafe nearby. There are numerous restaurants situated close by.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A deposit of £100 per week is required with the balance due 8 weeks prior to departure. A security bond of £200 is required with the balance. Full payment is required for bookings within 8 weeks of departure date. A named responsible adult over the age of 21 is required on all bookings. No bookings are taken from singles groups.
Normally Friday to Friday but we are flexible to suit your needs.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- There is en-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with large corner bath, shower over, toilet and wash basin. Hairdryer supplied. Downstairs there is a bathroom with shower, wash basin/vanity unit, bidet and toilet. Both are tiled in grey/black marble.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 which is upstairs has a king size bed & ensuite, 32" TV, DVD, CD & IPOD docking station. Dble wardrobe, drawers & doors leading out to the balcony. Bedroom 2 has wardrobes, 2 single beds, drawers and the shower room is right next door.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This fabulous duplex penthouse apartment is ideally suited for families or couples looking for some quality time together and not being overlooked. There is a high lofted ceiling in the lounge with a hardwood spiral staircase leading to the master bedroom which is equipped with 32" tv dvd IPOD docking station and music system to listen to when you are relaxing on the top balcony with that chilled wine! There is a library of books, CDs and DVDs for your usage. Doors and windows are fitted with security grills so that you can leave them open with complete piece of mind to let the air blow though, it also keeps the apt really light which is a real benefit of this penthouse. Both patio door glass is shatter proof for your safety. 2 lifts are situated either side of the apartment making access easy from the ground floor. Outside: 2 swimming pools, 1 large pool and 1 children's pool both heated from Nov-April. Large sunbathing terraces that attract sun all day and loungers provided at a charge. There is an excellent friendly pool bar that makes everyone feel welcome. internet access is available just across the road also you can book your trips to all the islands attractions. There is a supermarket takeaway and restaurant just across the road with plenty of eateries within a 5 minute walk. Something for everyone even "British" if your missing home! Utility Room: Washing machine is located in cupboard in hall way and there is a free safe deposit box for use during your stay. Wash line on balcony upstairs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen is provided, bath/hand towels provided excluding beach towels. Linen and towels are changed after 7 days and cleaning can be arranged at an extra charge. We do not provide linen/blankets for the cot. Other: Enjoy a glass or wine or two or watch the sunset on one of the two balconies. The unrestricted views are spectacular especially from the top balcony if the sun is out you will catch it at some point in the day throughout the year. Please smoke outside.