Villa near Bellapais, Kyrenia, Cyprus - Peaceful Location, Private Pool, Fantastic Views
CARD PAYMENTS NOW ACCEPTED! CALL FOR DETAILS.
This villa is a luxury property located on a large plot, with a colourful, well-stocked garden in Lower Bellapais. It offers spectacular views of the sea and mountains which can be enjoyed from all rooms, the first floor galleried landing, balconies and private terraces. The villa is beautifully furnished throughout, has an open plan layout, extensive marble flooring, modern appliances and air-conditioning in the bedrooms. It provides a peaceful and luxurious setting from which to enjoy the Cyprus sun and scenery. North Cyprus currency is the Turkish Lira. The exchange rate for GBP against the Lira is excellent offering much better value than can be found in Southern Cyprus which is in the expensive Euro zone.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Approx. 10 minutes drive to the coast and beaches.
Acapulco and Escape beaches are within 20 minutes drive.
Turtle beach with its famous turtle preservation project is approx. 20 minutes drive along the coast road and is worth a visit, particularly during the hatching season in summer.
Closest airport is Ercan Airport in Northern Cyprus. Transfer time from airport is approx. 25 minutes. Flights are also available to Larnaca in Southern Cyprus. Transfer time approx. 1 hour 30 minutes by taxi. Car hire recommended. Airport transfers and car hire can be arranged at additional cost but at a discounted price.
Bellapais Village - 1.5 miles.
Kyrenia - 3 miles .
Nicosia - approx 22 miles.
Salamis - approx 30 miles.
Karpas - 50 miles.
Many sites of historical interest in the surrounding area.
Local shop and restaurant/bar within 5 minutes walk. Supermarket and range of shops within 5 minutes drive.
Kyrenia town centre has extensive range of restaurants, bars, banks and gift shops etc.
Bellapais has restaurants and gift shops made famous in Laurence Durrell's book 'Bitter Lemons'.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Sep-Nov 2 person
5 Sep 2016 - 1 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£350|
25% deposit of total is required to confirm the booking, paid by cheque, bank transfer. Full balance required 8 weeks before arrival. A £350 refundable bond against breakages and damage is payable with your balance. Refunded 1 week after the end of your holiday. Cancellation charges: Up to 12 weeks deposit is forfeit. Up to 55 to 29 days 60% of total cost. Up to 28 days 100%.
Discounted car hire is available when booked with us. We can also arrange transfers.
Flexible where possible. Please contact owner to check availability of your preferred times.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds based on 2 persons. Please add £100 (GBP) for 3-4 persons per week or £200 (GBP) for 5-6 persons per week except during 1st June to 4th September when the cost will be £200 (GBP) extra for 3-4 persons per week and £400 (GBP) extra for 5-6 persons per week. Maximum number of persons is 6. Minimum stay is one week. Other durations such as 10 days may be possible. Please email with your dates.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- water parks
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master en-suite has bath/shower over, basin and wc. Family bathroom has bath/shower over, basin and wc. Ground floor bathroom has shower, basin and wc. All are wall and floor tiled, have shower curtains, mirrors.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, bedside tables. Bedroom 2 has twin beds, dressing table, bedside table. Bedroom 3 (ground floor) twin beds, dressing table, bedside table. All have air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Whether you are looking for a relaxing holiday, soaking up the sun or sipping drinks by the pool, or something more active, this villa will suit. It offers luxurious accommodation in a peaceful setting with superb views from which to enjoy your holiday. The villa is not suitable for young children but teenagers are welcome. The pool has shallow and deep areas. No smoking allowed in villa. A safe is provided during your stay for your valuables. Outside: Private 10m x 5m overflow pool with Roman steps, shallow and deep sections. Large travertine terrace surrounds pool with table, chairs and parasol to seat 6. 5 sun loungers with cushions are provided. There is extensive decorative wrought iron railings around the terrace. There is also a pool shower. Staircases from both ends of terrace descending to the well-stocked and established garden. Lower terrace with barbecue and parking area. Utility Room: Accessed from the kitchen with fitted cupboards and work surfaces, washing machine, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and indoor towels provided. Please bring your own beach and pool towels. Villa will be cleaned prior to guest arrival.