Villa in Puenta Don Manuel, Nr. Vinuela, Costa del Sol, Spain - Quiet Location Within Easy Access To Local Amenities
Modern villa, fully furnished with all mod cons, for a relaxing holiday. Set in a peaceful, rural location in an area of natural beauty. Within walking distance of local shops, bars and restaurants with a bank just 5 mins away by car in Vinuela. An ideal spot for walkers or bird watchers and anyone with a love of the great outdoors including fishing and horse riding, with the Mount Maroma National park and Lake Vinuela only minutes away. Just 15 minutes drive from the coastal town of Torre del Mar where you will find not only the wonderful beach and all that goes with it. But also El Ingenio, a large shopping centre with designer shops, cinema, ten pin bowling, large supermarket and eating court. With the Aqua park open in high season there is plenty going on for the whole family, if you want it. Otherwise sit back relax and put your feet up.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
We arrived at the villa to find it spotlesly clean and very welcoming, this place is 4 star for its price, and for a peacefull quiet holiday is superb .Nothing was too much bother for Malcolm the overseer and he was at hand for any information you may need GREAT.
THIS PROPERTY IS LOVELY, SPOTLESSLY CLEAN,AND HAS EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED FOR A RELAXING HOLIDAY,SET WITHIN STUNNING SCENERY THE VILLAGE HAS A GOOD SELECTION OF SHOPS ,ALSO A NUMBER OF GOOD PLACES TO EAT , WOULD BE KEEN TO REVISIT THIS LOCATION AGAIN ,
Activity and Interests
The beach at Torre del Mar is only 15 minutes by car and is a hive of activity with beachfront bars and restaurants. Sunloungers can be hired for those who want to watch the world go by. Or stroll along the promenade to walk off those wonderful tapas that is readily available at the local bars. Moving northwards along the coast Caleta, Torrox and Nerja are all worth a visit and are within 40 minutes drive of the villa. Alternatively head south for just under an hour and find Torremolinos.
Malaga is the nearest airport and is 45 minutes from the villa. Granada airpot is also worth considering if you are looking for a cheap fight but it will take approx 1.30hours and some of the roads are mountainous. Car hire is essential to ensure a fantastic holiday.
We are in Puente Don Manuel. Vinuela is 5 minutes at the most by car. Valez Malaga is aprox 10 minutes by car.
There is everything you need in the area for a wonderful holiday.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Mar 2017 - 3 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
4 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 25% (non refundable) is required at the time of booking with the remaining balance 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Notes on prices:
Prices are based on four people sharing there is a supplement for 5/6 people. Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. For long term lets a discount may be available upon request.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Main bathroom with bath/shower over, wc, bidet and sink. En-suite to bedroom 1 with wc, sink and shower cubical.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en-suite. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and chest of drawers. Bed settee in living room.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is secure, with external fencing and lockable gate. There is also a gate from the terrace to the pool but children will need to be supervised whilst outside at all times. Guests are requested to smoke outside only. Outside: The pool is 8mx4m and is for the sole use of the occupants. Sun loungers, umbrella, side tables and chairs are all available for use by guests. It is advised that guests use the range of plastic glasses whilst around the pool area to avoid any possible accidents. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are available and the property will be cleaned between lets. Leaving you to organise yourself when and as you please. Towels for use around the swimming pool are also available. Other: Sun terrace with a large gas BBQ and table and 6 chairs ensures you can make the most of Al fresco dining. The outside light and fan allow you to carry on into the small hours making the most of the fantastic weather.