Holiday Home near Sao Martinho do Porto, Silver Coast, Portugal - Tranquil Setting Mins from a Choice of Fantastic Beaches
This fabulous new luxurious 200m2 (3 bed/3 bathroom) property is an ideal base to explore the stunning natural beauty of the Silver Coast with its wonderful beaches, rich heritage & 5 star golf. This beautiful villa is extremely spacious and finished to an exceptionally high standard within a small condominium containing a large swimming pool and a well equipped children’s playground. You can relax and enjoy the large choice of restaurants in the area offering a delightful range of local & international dishes. You are only minutes away from the fantastic safe beaches of Salir do Porto & Sao Martinho do Porto. There are many wonderful places to visit nearby such as Foz do Arelho (chic cafes, fantastic beaches & water sports), Nazare (beach, vibrant night life, aqua park and bullring), Peniche (fishing port with wonderful seafood restaurants), Obidos (Medieval Town with many fascinating festivals), Alcobaca (World Heritage Monastery) & many golf courses inc. the links at Praia De'l Rey.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Many thanks for letting us share your villa we had a superb time. Your description does not do justice to the fantastic views and we will miss our morning cup of tea on the balcony for many days to come. We also loved the local restaurants.Tony Frost (July/Aug ’11)
Just a quick word of thanks for such a lovely villa, it was perfect. We all had a fantastic time and the area certainly is beautiful and the locals were all so friendly and seemed to enjoy our attempt at the language. Also many thanks for the directions , we found the villa so easily. We have all decided we will be returning to your villa, one trip does not seem enough.Kathy Hunt (Oct ’10)
The villa was splendid and exceeded our expectations. We loved the veranda, BBQ, pool and the extremely comfortable rooms and facilities. We would definitely like to return! You have certainly picked a cracking location to own a villa. (Also, nicely situated just outside the town). Paul Reeve (Aug ’12)
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
For the energetic there are many outdoor activities that you can enjoy in this area of Portugal; mountain biking, horse riding, water sports, canoeing, fishing, walking, hiking, cycling, golf and go-karting.
Lisbon itself is a wonderful cosmopolitan city to visit with the largest Aquarium in Europe, major retail shopping and spectacular historic sites to visit. The many restaurant districts will cater for all tastes.
The AA Essential Guide voted Sao Martinho do Portos' beach (5 minutes away) as one of the top 10 beaches to visit in Portugal. This sheltered bay makes it one of the warmest and safest places to swim on the coast and is ideal for families. Salir do Portos beach is even closer (3 min drive). Foz/Lagoon with its water sports and beach bars and restaurants is less than 10 minutes drive. Nazare with its surfing centre, water park and beach is 20 mins. away. Peniche/Baleal surf beach is 25 mins away.
Lisbon Airport is 1 hour approximately by car . (Take the A8 motorway from the Airport direct to Sao Martinho Do Porto).
Porto Airport is 2 and half hours approx.
We recommend hiring a car to explore and fully enjoy all the amenities and fascinating places in this remarkable area.
Salir do Porto with beach, cafes, cashpoint, restaurants and shops - .25mile (walking distance)
Sao Martinho do Porto which offers a fantastic safe beach, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, banks, cafe bars and shops -1.5 miles
Foz do Arelho has numerous bars, restaurants and beach - 6 miles.
Caldas da Rainha (population over 55,000) offers daily markets, many large supermarkets, spa, banking. -14 miles.
Obidos is 20 mins away and Alcobaca is a 30 minutes drive. Fatima is approx. 1 hour away.
Within walking distance from the villa you will find a beautiful headland walk offering exceptional views of the Atlantic Ocean.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Please book by e-mail or phone.
20% Deposit required to secure booking with balance due 8 weeks prior to travel. Check in at 16:00 hours and check out at 10:00 on day of departure.
Changeover days are flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Spacious main bathroom with bath/shower, w/c, bidet, heated towel rack and basin. En-suite bathroom off master bedroom with Jacuzzi shower, w/c, bidet, heated towel rack and basin. Convenient downstairs shower room with w/c, heated towel rack and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king size bed, en-suite, fitted wardrobes, and balcony with views. Bedroom 2: Twin beds, fitted wardrobes & balcony with wonderful scenic views. Bedroom 3: King bed, fitted wardrobes & balcony with wonderful scenic views.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This property benefits from gas central heating, should the need arise, and a central vacuum system is fitted throughout. There is a strict non smoking policy within this villa and we respectfully ask all visitors to refrain from smoking while inside the property. If you have any further requirements please do not hesitate to ask and we will do our best to accommodate you. Outside: There is a private patio with a built in brick BBQ, quality garden furniture and sun loungers. There are balconies to the lounge (at the front) and all three bedrooms. The large swimming pool (38' x 18'), sun terrace and children's playground are for the sole use of the guests staying in this closed condominium. Utility Room: Fully equipped utility room complete with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, clothes airer and ample storage presses. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be cleaned and linen changed weekly with an interval clean for two week bookings. Towels & linen provided, but not for pool or beach use. Other: This spacious bright airy villa is furnished and equipped to a very high standard throughout. The property has lockable front & rear gates and internal lock on the roller shutters. It also comes with an entry phone system.