Villa in Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal - Walking Distance To Restaurants, The Beach And Vilamoura Marina
Set in pretty gardens with hibiscus, oleanders and a variety of Mediterranean foliage are these linked villas. It is a ground floor two bedroom villa one bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom, the other with twin beds and a separate shower room. The accommodation comprises a lounge dining area with leather sofa and flat screen wall mounted TV. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher and microwave and the washing machine is in a separate room leading off from the terrace and BBQ. Stairs lead up to a private sun roof with sunbeds and a cobbled path takes you to the pool area where there is a seasonal restaurant, who will also deliver food to your villa.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Falesia is the nearest beach and is a vast expanse of golden sand flanked by pine cliffs and dotted with a few cafe, restaurants along the shore. In the summer months there are beach volley and beach tennis facilities available.
Faro airport is approx 25 minutes by car. Car Hire is easily available as are transfers to and from the airport. It is not essential to have a car as local amenities are accessible by foot and there is a taxi rank in the Marina.
It s aproximately 2km to Vilamoura Marina 5km to Val do Lobo and 7km to Quinta do Lago. Albufeira is approximately 6km and Olhos D'Agua 6km.
There is a wide range of activities in Vilamoura from horse riding to scuba diving. Tennis and golf rank amongst the most popular and there are clubs within walking distance from the property.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Send an email with your dates and I will forward a booking form. A 30% deposit is required on booking and full payment 6 weeks prior to arrival. A damages deposit of £100 is taken on arrival and returned on departure provided the property has not been severely damaged.
This is flexible particularily out of the peak season.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/ shower over, WC and bidet. Shower room and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double bed and en suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is air conditioning in the lounge and both the bedrooms which provides warm air in the cooler months and cool air in the summer season. This is ideal accommodation for both the young and old as it is in an enclosed condominium. In the summer there are other kids to play with and the ground floor accommodation is ideal for all ages. Outside: There are two terraces one with table and chairs (minimum of 6), a roof terrace with sunbeds and a barbecue exclusively for this accommodation. The communal areas have an adult pool and children's pool, restaurant/cafe bar and well maintained gardens and a reception area. Utility Room: External utility room with washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be cleaned on arrival with all the beds made up and one large one small towel per person provided. The property will be cleaned with a full towel and linen change on a two week stay.