Villa in Kalkan, Turkey - 10 Mins Walk to Kalkan, Large Terraces and Gardens
This generously proportioned villa has over 150 feet of frontage, landscaped gardens, shaded areas and sunbathing terraces surrounding it on all sides. Private gardens can be accessed from the pool area creating an idyllic atmosphere for you to enjoy. A brand new 3 bedroom villa with magnificent 13m long private pool has panoramic views overlooking Kalkan Bay to the south and with views of the Taurus mountains all around. Not overlooked and in a peaceful setting.
About the Owner
Hello I am Brenda and I fell in love with Kalkan ten years ago and have been visiting ever since.
I visit Kalkan at least once and often two or three times a year. I have retired now so intend spending even more of my time there I can tell you all about the places to go and the things to see as well as the best trips, restaurants and food in the area.
From the Owner
“Our Villa was built 6 years ago and was one of the first on the hillside overlooking Kalkan. It has been built with the sense of luxury of space and location you will rarely find with a huge pool, amazing views from the ground terrace and 170 foot frontage. Whats more it is not overlooked from any position so giving you privacy in close proximity to the village amenities”
Activity and Interests
There is a small beach in Kalkan within walking distance.
Less than 25 mins by car from Patara beach -the largest unspoilt beach on the Mediterranean (10km long) which sits in front of the ancient ruins of the Lycian city of Patara.
Watersports available from the numerous beach clubs within walking distance of the villa.
Diving and fishing are popular past times from the harbour.
Dalaman airport is an hour and three quarters away. A taxi/mini van is normally arranged to pick you up.
Kalkan town centre 10 mins walk.
Coast and harbour 10 mins walk.
Patara beach under 25 mins by car.
Kas town half an hour by car or bus.
Kalkan is a cobbled fishing village with a beautiful harbour and many restaurants and roof top terraces. The people of Kalkan are friendly and helpful and love children.
Set on the Mediterranean on the Turkish Riviera known as the Lycian region. Kalkan is unspoilt, charming and sophisticated.
Diving, skiing, all water sports, fishing. Boat day trips. White water rafting. Canoeing over sunken ancient cities. Jeep safaris into the mountains. Visit the icy spring waters underground gorges. Carpet weavers. Trout farmers.
- Booking Notes:
25% deposit at time of booking with remainder 4 weeks before departure.
- Available arrival
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- All 3 bathrooms include a WC, purpose built shower and sink. Tiled floor to ceiling, window.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: double bedroom with 2 double French windows onto the patio and pool area with a shower room/WC adjacent. Bedroom 2: double bedroom with en suite shower room and 2 French doors to private balcony. Bedroom 3: twin bed as above.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: All rooms except bathroom have air conditioning which can heat as well as cool. Outside: The Villa is approached down a flight of steps leading from the parking area and has landscaped gardens on all sides. There is a large freshwater swimming pool, 40 sq.m. and large sun terrace with sun loungers and umbrellas and spectacular unobstructed views of Kalkan. Al fresco dining shaded dining area. BBQ. Shaded pergola by the pool. Steps down to private garden. Patio Ottoman seating area. Car port. Spacious patio on all sides. Utility Room: CD player. Telephone and cot. Ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included with a daily cleaning service of the highest standard as well as an English speaking agent who will visit you. Other: Ground floor: hallway leading to open plan kitchen/dining area and living area with marble floor and wraught iron staircase leading to 1st floor. Windows overlook one of the terraces with views of Kalkan and the sea.