Villa in Cala'n Porter, Menorca, Balearic Islands - 5 Mins Walk to the Beach and Shops
Beautiful new detached 3 bedroom villa with own private pool. Our villa has been finished to a high standard and includes everything that you would require for a relaxing holiday. This includes air conditioning in the lounge/dining and the 3 bedrooms,Wifi, TV (Freeview), DVD/video player and CD player. Large lounge patio doors open out onto a large terrace and patio areas suitable for sunbathing with sun-loungers and patio furniture for dining. Modern fully equipped kitchen complete with electric oven/hob, fridge/freezer. washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster and grill/toastie maker. One double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. Two further twin bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes. One family shower room with large shower, WC and sink. 10 minutes walk to the beach and all amenities.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
We stayed in this lovely villa for a week and loved it. The owners (Peter and Christine) were good to deal with and any problems are picked up promptly by Angie and Ron who look after maintenance. The villa itself is two thirds down the main central avenue in Cala en Porter. You are 5 mins walk from the centre were you will find shops, bars and restaurants (We recommend Castillo and Samoa. The rest are fairly average). Cala en porter is only 15-20 mins from the airport (18-20 euros in a taxi one way) and is a small and quiet area. Xoroi Caves are worth a visit in the day just to see the great views from the caves in the cliff face. At night it is a nightclub. The villa itself is set in a quiet area, surrounded by other villas and has good views to the sea. The villa felt secure and has a safe in the main bedroom for valuables. Towels and bedding are provided. The pool was immaculate and our kids loved it. The villa itself is well maintained and is fully equipped with everything you need for self-catering and having a relaxing time. Wifi is available and reasonable at about 3mbps download, which is enough for email, browsing web pages and FaceTime (though this can be a little intermittent due to the low bandwidth). Free view is also available for most of the free U.K. TV channels and there is a DVD player if you wanted to bring some movies. There is good air con in the living room and each bedroom should you need to use it. If you are looking for a quiet resort, great location for a relaxing break we recommend this villa and Cala en porter. Thank you Peter and Christine for letting us use your fab villa!
Activity and Interests
Cala'n Porter beach is a 10 minute walk from the villa and can be reached by steps, car, or a tourist train which has several drop off points. The large safe sandy beach is enclosed by high cliffs, with beach bars, restaurants, shops and the hire of sunbeds and pedaloes.
Mahon airport is situated 15 minutes from Cala ' n Porter by car or taxi costing approx 20 euros taking 4 passengers. Cala'n Porter ‘town’ itself has everything you require, no car is needed. There are: restaurants, shops, supermarkets, pharmacy, taxi rank, hairdressers, internet cafe, bus stops, car hire companies and currency exchange outlets. If you wish to explore the Island and visit some of the 100 beautiful beaches then hire a car for a few days.
Mahon town and port is 15 minutes by car. Alaior is 15 minutes by car. Ciutadella is 40 minutes by car. Binibeca 10 minutes by car.
If you haven't already tried picturesque and peaceful Menorca, this villa will provide you with an excellent base to relax and explore the Island.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
£200 deposit per week secures the villa. Final balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure.
A security deposit of £150 will also be required. This will be refunded at the end of the rental period following an inspection by our property managers.
Saturday is the only day for changeovers. On the day of arrival the villa will be ready for you at 4pm. On your day of departure, the villa is to be vacated by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property sleeping 6 people for 1 week in UK pounds and includes air conditioning. Cot and highchair are available at an additional cost of £30 per week for the two items.
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, overhead shower, WC and sink. Family bathroom with large shower, WC and sink.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is the main bedroom with a double bed, built-in wardrobes, en-suite bathroom, electric fan & AC unit. Bedroom 2 has twin beds, built-in wardrobes, electric fan & AC unit. Bedroom 3 has twin beds, built-in wardrobes ,electric fan & AC unit.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The area surrounding the villa is privately fenced and gated, providing off road parking for one car. There is a safe and key safe. Folder containing local information and contact numbers inside the villa. Cot and highchair are available for hire at an extra cost, but you must provide your own cot linen. Hair dryer, ironing board, iron and 3 pedestal fans for use in the bedrooms. No pets. No smoking inside the villa please. Outside: Terrace table and chairs and parasols all available for your use. The villa is situated on a 500sqm plot of land. Outside private pool and garden area offers 6 sunloungers, large table with 6 chairs and parasol. The swimming pool (7x4m) has 3 steps leading to the crystal clear water then slopes gradually to a depth of 2m. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa would have been cleaned for your arrival, all beds freshly made. Bed linen, bath towels and hand towels are provided and are changed weekly. Please bring your own beach towels for sunbathing.