Apartment in Vilamoura, Central Algarve, Portugal - Perfect For The Family, Golfer Or Both! (Now With Free Internet)
2 Bedroom Apartment situated on the Millenium Golf Course overlooking the Par 3 14th. Only 5 minutes walk to the clubhouses of Millenium and Laguna and Victoria and 5 minutes drive to central Vilamoura. Ideal for the family, couples or golfing breaks. The property benefits from being on the end, no one above and plenty of space to the side for relaxing. We continue each year to invest in the apartment for guests - this year adding new outdoor furniture - enjoy!
About the Owner
Hi there! I live in England with my wife, 8 year old daughter and not forgetting our black and white cat, Millie! I spend Monday to Friday to trying to earn an honest living but the most important time is the weekend and holidays with my family and friends. Holidays are spent mainly in Portugal, as it's nice and close from the UK and the weather is considerably warmer, great food, beaches and fabulous golf.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Dear Paul (and family), Welcome back to sunny old England!!!I think we've had two days of sunshine (if you'd call it that) since we returned from Portugal! Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU for renting your apartment to us this year. We had a super holiday and hope you'll think about having us back next year? Hope you've enjoyed your time away.'
From the Owner
“We fell in love with the Algarve on our first visit and especially Vilamoura. The easy 20km drive from Faro airport is like 2nd nature now and it feels like home every time we holiday. Vilamoura has something for everyone, the stunning marina that provides the arena for many bars and restaurants to look out onto. 7 golf courses are within 3 miles of the Vilamoura marina, including the host for the Portugal Masters and you will find all to be different, challenging and scenic - something for every golfer.”
Activity and Interests
The beautiful sandy beaches of Vilamoura are only 5 minutes drive. Val do Lobo resort is only 15 minutes for a spot of celeb spotting and sandy beaches. Old Albufeira Town is 15 minutes drive from the apartment.
The apartment is an easy drive (20 minutes) on the motorway from Faro International Airport and we will provide a location map prior to your arrival. In addition our property managers will greet you on your arrival to ensure everything is in order and your holiday starts off well.
Vilamoura 2 miles. Albuferia 10 miles. Valo do Lobo 10 miles.
Faro 15 miles. Lisbon 2 hours (approx). Spanish Border 2 hours (approx).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
To book, please email or call and we will send you a booking form and we will also ask for a non-refundable deposit of 20%. Balance we will payable 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. Last minute request welcome and payable in full.
Changeover day flexible but preferable at weekends.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Discounts are available for longer terms lets.
20% deposit with booking, balance due 8 weeks before your holiday
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The apartment is quite unique, with nobody above and only attached on one side. Being on the end affords an extended play area for children for ball games and fun, together with a beautiful view of the golf course. We wanted a ground floor apartment, as with a young family, we could simply use the patio doors to access the apartment when we are at home - no need to climb a flight of stairs for a drink, biscuit or in my case a Cornetto! For the more energetic holidaymaker, the apartment has useful information on local activities, that include water parks, quad biking, sailing to name just a few. Ask our property managers on arrival for more information. It's all here just waiting for you - I hope you enjoy the apartment as much as we do.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with bath, shower and wc and sink. En-suite to bedroom 2 with shower, Bidet, wc and sink.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with King Size bed and en-suite. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and en-suite.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Colonial fans in all rooms but having stayed in the apartment in height of summer, they are not needed. For winter stays, the apartment is fitted with central heating (which is charged extra). Internet TV, HDTv, Blu ray player including SD card player, Free Wifi throughout (secured access) Outside: Large garden areas for children to run off some energy and play games. Al fresco dining on the covered terrace. Large shared swimming pool and children's splash pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Depending on you stay, our property managers (English couple, that live locally) change towels. Other: Outside terrace - our covered terrace is perfect for barbecuing and watching the sun go down after a hard day in the sun or on the golf course. For an apartment this is a unique feature.