Bungalow at Holme-next-the-Sea, North Norfolk, England - Peaceful Location in an Unspoilt Village
Lavenders is a three bedroom, well equipped, modern bungalow situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of Holme-next-the-Sea. The property is located in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the North Norfolk coast. Approximately 300m from an extensive sandy beach backed by sand dunes. Holme-next-the-Sea is 2 miles east of Hunstanton and is totally unspoilt and has a traditional pub and an internationally renowned bird observatory. Two long distance walking routes meet in the village, namely the Roman Peddars Way which starts in Thetford Forest and the North Norfolk Coastal Path which runs from Hunstanton to Cromer. The Hunstanton golf course also extends to Holme-next-the-Sea. The mainly sandy beach is huge.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The property is just 300m (5 minute walk) from the extensive sandy beach at Holme-next-the-Sea on the beautiful North Norfolk coast.
Kings Lynn Railway Station is 18 miles from the property.
Royal Sandringham Estate is 10 miles away. Hunstanton Seaside resort is 2 miles away. RSPB Bird Reserves at Snettisham and Titchwell are 8 and 4 miles respectively.
Holkham Hall Country Estate is 15 miles away, with Houghton Hall a little less. Norfolk Lavenders is 5 miles away.
Nearby Hunstanton has all the facilities of a small town, including Sainsbury & Tesco supermarkets.
From autumn to spring huge flocks of geese and other birds can be seen frequently in the area at dawn and dusk.
In recent years many of the pubs and restaurants in the area have been greatly improved so really good food is easily found.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Oct 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
£100 deposit with full/remaining amount payment due two months before start of let. Damage deposit £50 per week, plus £50 per dog per week (maximum of two dogs).
Changeover day is Saturday. Short breaks are available in low season (October-April, excluding January).
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Prices are the maximum weekly rate for the dates given - some weeks will be cheaper - please enquire. During the winter season, Friday to Monday bookings are possible as are part weeks, not exceeding 4 days, at £280. Mid-week to mid-week is also possible at full weekly price provided bookings either side permit.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- There is an electric shower, heated towel rail, bath, toilet and hand basin in the recently refurbished bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has one double bed. Bedroom 2 is a small room with full length bunk beds. Bedroom 3 has a single divan bed and full length bunk beds. A travel cot is also available.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Heating is by night storage heaters, plus a modern electric fire in the lounge.High levels of insulation ensure the property is cosy in winter. Well behaved dogs are permitted with prior agreement with the owner. Outside: Externally, the secluded property is surrounded by lawns and shrubs and all boundaries are fenced. There is a picnic bench on the patio and a barbecue. There is a gravel driveway to the property which provides off road parking. There is a shed with small dog run adjoining, available to use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels are not provided but pillows and duvets are. Other: There is a modern conservatory with garden furniture to the rear of the property.