OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
Verified Review icon check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag pet-dog svg-multiunit Default Owner Icon heart-filled
Book Online or call HomeAway Booking Assistance +44-800-085-3815
Book Online or call HomeAway Booking Assistance +44-800-085-3815

Charming Country House With Private Pool

People6
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms1
Property type house
Minimum Stay 7 nights

Overview

About the property

House in Vejer de La Frontera, Costa de la Luz, Spain - Peaceful, Idyllic, Rural Location

This charming country house is set in a small village, and is accessed by a small lane leading to the front gates. Surrounded by a lawned area which leads to a private pool and sun terrace. The village is just 5km away from historic, yet cosmopolitan Vejer with its large choice of restaurants. With other renowned restaurants being closer still in Santa Lucia and La Muela. This location is perfect for sightseeing and the local uncrowded beaches of this unspoilt and beautiful coastline are just a few minutes away, and 15 minutes drive to the nearest golf course.


Owner
Rachael
Member since: 2007
Speaks English, Spanish
Calendar last updated:
18 August, 2017

Facilities

Accommodation and facilities for this holiday house in Vejer de la Frontera in La Janda

Property Type:
  • house
House Rules:
  • Check-in: Flexible / Check-out: Flexible
  • Max. occupancy: 6
  • children welcome
Location Type:
  • near the sea
  • rural
Bathrooms:
  • 1 Bathroom
  • Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
  • Bathroom with shower.
Bedrooms:
  • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
  • Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with four poster bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds.
Suitability:
  • wheelchair inaccessible
Notes:
Notes on accommodation: This house lends itself perfectly to families. The house and grounds are totally enclosed. The house is surrounded by a lawned area which is child friendly. Outside: Private swimming pool 10m x 4m. The pool is unfenced so care is required with young children. There is also a table tennis table, and lots of outdoor games are provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen and towels are supplied.

Reviews

This property doesn't have any reviews yet!

Location

Coast/Beach:

Only 10 minutes drive away from some of the region's finest beaches. This unspoilt coastline has many uncrowded beaches such as El Palmar, Zahara, Canos de Meca, Conil, to name but a few. You can enjoy swimming and sunbathing, but for the more adventuresome there are many water sports in which you can partake such as surfing, kite surfing, windsurfing and kayaking.

Travel:

5km from Vejer de la Frontera (8 minutes). 40km from Cadiz. 80km from Gibraltar. 60km from Jerez. 140km from Sevilla. 240km from Malaga.

Distances:

Restaurants 5/8 minutes drive. Shops 8 minute drive. Beach 10 minute drive.

Further Details:

Whale and dolphin watching, mountain biking and horse riding are all easily accessible.

Photos

Prices & Availability

Prices for this holiday house in Vejer de la Frontera, Cadiz Province

Rental Basis:
per property
Owner accepts payment in:
GBP
Convert Currency
Rental Period Minimum Price Additional Nights Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Price
 
High
22 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
£750
for 7 nights
£750
 
 
late summer
2 Sep 2017 - 22 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
£575
for 7 nights
£575
 
 
Late summer
23 Sep 2017 - 13 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
£500
for 7 nights
£500
 

Additional pricing information

Fees No additional mandatory fees
Damage Deposit £100

Booking Notes:
25% of the cost to be paid on confirmation of the booking, the remaining 75% to be paid prior to arrival.

Owner's Cancellation Policy

  • 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Enquire Now
Available
Unavailable