Villa in San Pedro de Alcantara, Nr. Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - Mature Residential Setting, 5 Mins Drive to Beach, 10 Mins Drive to Glam Banus
Casavril is a beautiful family villa with plenty of space and terraces for everyone, so you can hide away with a book and not get splashed! Set in El Paraiso Alto, in own secure gardens with private pool. Views overlooking the golf course, sea and mountains and on clear days, Gibraltar and North Africa. The beach is a 5 min drive, you can walk it, as is Benavista where you can find all the essentials - including English newspapers! There are 3 restaurants within a few mins drive and plenty more and a choice of supermarkets 5 and 10 mins away. The location being elevated, is very peaceful. For people watching, head for Puerto Banus and Marbella 10-15 minutes drive, where you will find a host of designer boutiques and restaurants. There are plenty of golf courses in the immediate area. The main terrace wraps around the back of the villa overlooking the pool and the vista with plenty of comfortable seating and a large dining table perfect for a jug of cold sangria.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The beach is a 5 minute drive, you can walk it in about 20 minutes.
Equidistant between Malaga and Gibraltar both 45 minutes drive.
Marbella 10-15 minutes drive.
There is a file in the villa giving detailed info re shops etc.
- Booking Notes:
50% deposit secures the booking and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival date.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Contact owner for long winter lets. For last minute breaks contact owner for prices and availability.
Christmas and New Year weekly rental £2500
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- All bathrooms are en-suite and all have bath/shower over, wc and bidet. Bedroom 1 also has an enormous walk in shower with seat and would be convenient for someone needing a wheelchair.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 master bedroom with double bed, doors onto terrace, sea views. Bedrooms 2 and 3 ground floor, both with twin beds set across small courtyards. Bedroom 4 2 large singles and doors as in bed 5. Bedroom 5 king size bed open onto upper terrace.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Bedrooms 2 and 3 are across small inner courtyards from the main house they also have their own front doors ideal for teenagers coming home late! Outside: Private pool approx 10m and is 0.5 - 2+ meters in depth. There is a terrace and stone BBQ by the pool and a mosaic table which seats 6/8. Sun loungers. The main terrace has comfortable seating for 10 and coffee tables and a large mosaic dining table for 10 +. There are wrought iron gates on the terrace which can be closed securely (as long as they can't open them) to stop little ones going down to the pool. On the first floor leading from the bedrooms 4 and 5 is the upper terrace with table and chairs for 4. The views are lovely and quiet from the rest of the house we use the main downstairs bedroom as a guest room and escape up here as the master bedroom! Utility Room: The utility room is on the first floor and has a washing machine and separate tumble dryer. There is a portable clothes airer in the kitchen courtyard. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included in the rental charge (but not beach towels). The villa is cleaned for your arrival. Extra maid service is available and linen change is available at tenants expense. Other: The dining room is between the kitchen and the lounge and seats 12. It is furnished in the old Spanish style there is also an open fire as there is in the TV room. All of the reception rooms have glass doors which lead onto the main terrace and the views.