Apartment in L'Escala, Costa Brava, Spain - Exclusive Block in Quiet Fishing Village of L'Escala, 5 mins Walk from the Nearest Beach
Magnificent spacious apartment over two levels in an exclusive block with private gardens, swimming pool and secure parking in the quiet welcoming fishing village of L’Escala. With three bedrooms and a large additional family room it will happily suit families. There are 3 terraces overlooking the private gardens and pool with BBQ, sun loungers and seating. 8 golf courses within an hour's drive. There is a wide variety of restaurants and shops to chose from. Close to many local attractions such as the Dali museum. Good location for diving and other watersports.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The long sandy beach at Riells is within walking distance. During the Summer, this is a popular area with families and has several cafés, shops and restaurants. The beach at Montgo is a 5 min drive away and is in a secluded cove with a few restaurants alongside to while away the afternoons. The beaches at Empuries are a 10 min drive away, but are some of the finest in the area, set in woods around the picturesque village of Sant Marti.
L’Escala is at the south end of the Bay of Roses approx. 80km south of the French border and 120km north of Barcelona. The nearest airport is Gerona (approx. a 30 min drive) which is a major Ryanair hub with direct flights from many UK airports. The airports at Barcelona, Perpignan and Beziers are all within a comfortable drive, car hire is available from the airports.
The main motorway is a 30 min drive and from there, there is direct motorway links though France to the channel ports.
L’Escala is a quiet fishing village with a family orientated feel and is well supplied with a variety of restaurants and shops. It is centrally located for many local attractions such as the Roman ruins of Empuries, the Salvador Dali Museum at Figueras and is less than 90 mins drive from Barcelona. The Bay of Roses area has beautiful clear water and is well known for its diving and other water sports.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Sep 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
20% deposit payable on booking with the balance payable in cash on arrival.
Outside of the peak months of July and August a 20% discount is available on a second or third week. The property is available to let the year round, please contact us for pricing and availablility over the winter.
In the main season changeover day is Sunday but can be flexible out of season.
Non-refundable deposit paid on booking, balance paid in Euros in cash on arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 with WC, shower and sink. Bathroom 2 with WC, bath with shower and sink (en-suite to main bedroom).
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - double bedroom with wardrobe and bedside drawer units. Bedroom 2 - twin single beds with wardrobe and bedside drawer unit. Access to terrace 2 at rear. Bedroom 3 - twin bunk beds with built-in storage unit. Bedroom 4 / Family Room - large private room with sofa bed and private terrace.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The flat has a private secured car park. Outside: Terrace 1 overlooks the main gardens and swimming pool with garden furniture, table and chairs, and built-in barbeque. Terrace 2 is at the rear of the building and includes a built-in drying area for clothes. Upper Terrace is a large area opening from the family room on the top of the building with sun loungers. The building is located within modern private gardens with one of the largest swinning pools in the area. Utility Room: Contains the washing machine and water heater. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is cleaned before arrival with the beds made, good quality linen and towels included in the price. Other: Family room, large room with convertible double sofa bed, TV and DVD player, which opens onto upper terrace.