Townhouse in Praia da Areia Branca, Peniche, Silver Coast, Portugal - Panoramic Sea Views, Tennis Court, Shared Pools, 10 Mins Walk To Beach
A beautiful south facing hilltop townhouse, perfectly positioned enjoying both sweeping views of the Silver Coast and the Berlinga Islands. Set within a secure gated community, the house boasts a garage and underground parking, 2 communal swimming pools (1 ideal for small children). Large gardens, floodlit tennis court and private sun terraces. Praia da Areia Branca is a small coastal village, 45 minutes drive (very easy) from Lisbon airport. Nearby is the small village of Lourinha (5 minutes) which offers a selection of bars, banks, shopping and Alfresco eating. There are many local beautiful unspoilt beaches to explore, (nearest beach 2 minute drive or a 10 minute walk) some excellent restuarant and surfing facilities. Other local activities include surfing (surf school), sailing, para-sailing, go-carting and horse riding to name a few. The area is ideal for exploring the medieval town of Obidos, surfers paradise Peniche and Balleal and the many local and excellent beaches. Locally there are some excellent restaurants.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Areia Branca is a 10 mins walk from the house, there is also a restaurant with WC facilities at this beach.
Peralta beach, a 5 mins drive to this beautiful unspoilt beach, also boasts a bar/restuarant and WC facilities.
The area is also the Jurassic coast of Portugal, many of the local beaches offer excellent 'fossil hunting' activities.
Many other beaches nearby, some with wonderful fish and other restaurants nearby.
Lisbon airport, 40-45 minute drive (very easy).
Porto airport, 3 hours drive.
Flights available from BA, TAP, Monarch, BMI Baby, Ryanair and Easyjet.
A coach is available from Lisbon airport (1 hour) to Lourinha.
Taxis, if required we can arrange a taxi to pick you up (excellent English) - paid locally.
The Local village Atatalia, is 1 minute drive where you will find very basic provisions.
Lourinha, a large town, 5 minutes drive away, has a large hypermarket, restuarants, banking and other amenites. The historic Medievel town of Obidos, cobbled traffic-free streets, 20 mins drive.
Peniche, a fishing town famous for its fabulous surfing, windsurfing facilities and fabulous restaurants is 15 mins drive.
Caldas Da Rainha, a large town with wonderful upmarket shops and Saturday market, 40 mins.
Areia Branca and Lourinha has plenty of shops, supermarkets, banks, restaurants, taxis, mini go, surf school, hang gliding school, swimming pools and outdoor go-karting track (7 years+).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 24 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
27 May 2017 - 8 Jul 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
9 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please phone or email initially to confirm availability. A 25% deposit will be required at the time of booking with a completed booking form, which we will send you via email.(PDF document). The remaining 75% of the booking cost is payable 6 weeks prior to departure. We will also require a security deposit of £100.00. Usually by form of cheque which WILL NOT BE CASHED unless damage been reported to us, however you will be notified prior to the event.
Flexible days available, discounts offered for multiple weeks.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Discounts available for multiple weeks. Daily prices are pro-rata for the 7 days.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En suite bathroom, bedroom 1, Jacuzzi bath, shower bidet, wc and basin. En suite bathroom, bedroom 2, with shower, bidet, WC and basin En suite bathroom, bedroom 3, with small sit-down bath, shower, wc and basin. Ground floor WC with wash hand basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1. King size bed, large fitted wardrobes, balcony with sea views. Bedroom 2. Twin beds, large fitted wardrobes, large picture window/door with sea views. Bedroom 3. Twin beds, flat screen TV, PS2,doors to private terrace.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Suitable for families with children all ages. The property is gated and secure throughout, with fencing around the whole complex. Please note there is no lifeguard with the pools. Full central heating with a woodburning fireplace. We have provided toys for children, along with DVDs and books for all ages. Hairdryer provided. If you are a 'keen' tennis player we would recommend you bring your own raquets and balls. Outside: Shared large crescent swimming pool with 2 shallow ends. A separate pool is provided for smaller children. Floodlit tennis court is situated within the landscaped gardens, all have panoramic sea views. The private patio, terrace and small garden has BBQ outside furniture with umbrella. Utility Room: Drying room:drying area in a separate area in the kitchen. Excellent storage space. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Fresh linen and towels are supplied on a weekly basis in addition to cleaning. Please note we do not provide swimming towels. Other: South facing terraces, overlooking the sea, pools, gardens and tennis court. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have balconies, of which the 3rd bedroom balcony is a little more private. For PS2, please bring your own games and memory sticks!