Cottage in Pujols, Villeneuve-sur-Lot, Lot et Garonne, France - Peaceful Location Near The Old Bastide Village Of Pujols
Our beautifully restored 18th century cottage and pigeonnier is completely independent from the main house and has its own fenced garden set in 13 acres with splendid views across unspoilt fields and woodland. Exclusive use of large 12x6m pool with roman steps in a private position. It has a large decking area for sunbathing, equipped with sun loungers, a parasol and a summer kitchen, complete with fridge. The cottage is all on one level with original beams and adjoins the pigeonnier by a short covered terrace. Within the cottage is open plan spacious living with modern well equipped kitchen/dining area. The lounge is very pretty complete with log burning stove. There is an extremely large bedroom with French window onto the terrace. The second bedroom is in the romantic pigeonnier on the second floor with shower room en-suite. With a pretty room at the top of the tower. Close to the market town of Villeneuve-sur-lot, with all its amenities.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Fabulous time thanks to Chris and Hedy again ! Weather was fabulous 30+ every day which meant lots of pool time. Must go to resaurants Villa Smerelda in Pujols + Saint Pasteur for lunch Fabulous !
We will be back.
1 holidaymaker review
The pool was very welcome as was the shade in the summer kitchen for Simon. We have had a thoroughly good time and look forward to our next holiday back here end of August.
Activity and Interests
Nearest airport Bergerac at 60km. Nearest ferry port Calais at 650 miles. Nearest railway station Agen at 30km. Nearest motorway junction Agen at 35km. Car is necessary.
Pujols 5 mins by car, steeped in history. Villeneuve-sur-Lot, 500ft. below Pujols, a busy market town on the River Lot, 10 mins by car. Penne-d'Agenais and Monflanquin, both medieval villages, 15 and 20 mins by car. Agen is 25 mins by car and famous for its goyas, fine arts museum and classic architecture. Also its enormous canal bridge with 23 arches spanning the River Garonne, as it links the Mediterranean to the Atlantic Ocean.
Villeneuve-sur-Lot has all the amenities you need, like shops, supermarkets, banks, cinema, leisure activities and many restaurants to choose from. The area is famous for its prunes, with festivals in September. There are caves, chateaux, golf, cycling, canoeing, biking, hiking, fishing, even a theme park all within easy reach..
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Oct 2016 - 9 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
To book email or telephone Hedy Turner. A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required on booking and the balance is due no later than eight weeks prior to the holiday. A refundable security deposit of £150 is payable with the balance payment to cover breakages, damage or excessive cleaning. This will be returned after departure, provided all is in order.
Changeover day is Saturday, arriving after 4pm and leaving by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Long winter lets are a possibility, prices negotiable.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 includes bath with shower over, wash basin with large mirror and cabinet beneath and fitted wardrobe. Separate WC. En-suite to bedroom 2 with shower enclosure, wash basin and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 5ft. bed. bedroom 2 with double bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Central heating available only for winter lets. Children and pets welcome. Outside: Private pool 12x6m with sun loungers, parasol, summer kitchen with fridge. Own garden with table and chairs and BBQ. Easy parking. 2 bicycles. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed-linen provided and changed weekly. Cleaned weekly. Only tea-towels provided. Other: Room at the top of pigeonnier with coffee table and comfy chairs.