Penthouse Apartment in Puerto Colon, Costa Adeje, Tenerife - Pool with Poolside Bar, Restaurant, 5 mins Walk to all Local Amenities
This beautiful family owned penthouse apartment is in pristine condition. Light and airy with an open plan feel giving you plenty of room to relax and enjoy the panoramic views from the large furnished balcony overlooking the harbour, La Gomera and the setting sun. The complex is situated just off the Promenade between the Hotel Club Atlantis and Club Tropical Jardine. The property has two large bedrooms both fitted with double wardrobes, the master bedroom having an en-suite bathroom. Well equipped kitchen, utility room and safe. Quiet yet desirable pool with children's section, poolside bar and restaurant. The complex also has a laundrette and 24 hour manned reception. 5 minutes walk to the beach, supermarkets, many restaurants and bars. 5-20 minute taxi ride to any of the numerous golf courses on the island and a short walk to the water park or 3 minutes in a taxi. Taxis can be called from reception or alternatively a 2 minute walk to the taxi rank.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely Apartment great view
About the Owner
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely Apartment great view
Have just returned from a 10 days stay in this apartment. The inside is very spacious and all the facilities you need. The balcony is superb we had sun from approx. 2pm to sunset. With plenty of room for all five of us. Dealing with John and Shelley was an absolute pleasure and I have already told family and friends how good the apartment is.
Activity and Interests
2 beaches are a 5 minute walk past the Hotel Club Atlantis to our right or past the Hotel Tropical Jardine to our left, which also has the famous cliff top Beach Club. As our apartment is on the sea front you can enjoy a leisurely walk along the sea wall to either Los Christianos or El Duque, passing many shops, bars and restaurants. Puerto Colon Marina is a 2 minute walk and this offers day trips, charters and boat trips i.e. whales and dolphins and catamarans.
Tenerife South Airport is a 15-20 minute taxi ride at a cost of approximately 20 Euros. Car hire is available in the airport and resort but due to our location it is not essential. Bus stops are a 5 minute walk in either direction.
As all the local amenities are vey close by you have access to all of the island through your chosen mode of transport eg car hire or bus trips to Santa Cruz, Los Gigantes, Puerto De La Cruz, or inland villages. The water park is a 10 minute walk or 3 minutes in a taxi.
As we are ideally situated, our complex is suitable for every age, both the young and old will find plenty to do, whilst enjoying the tranquil setting. Shops, bars, quiet and lively with minutes, as is the beach and local beach club, restaurants and marina. Everything you need for a luxury holiday.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
30% deposit on booking with the balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival.
30% deposit due to hold the apartment with the balance being due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower cubicle, handbasin, wc and bidet and storage cupboards. Large mirror with lights and shaving point. Family bathroom with shower cuible, wc, handbasin and bidet. Large mirror and shaving point.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and mirrored double wardrobes, dressing table with hairdryer,fan and 15" TV/DVD player. Bedroom 2 with double bed and mirrored double wardrobes, dressing table, fan and 15" TV/DVD player.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Fifth bed is a fold-up standard size single bed, which is kept in the utility room and can be pulled out when/if required. Outside: The Panorama Complex is maticulously maintained and spotless with a busy yet quiet swimming pool and sunloungers. Pool heated from November - February. Padded cushions are available in our apartment and parasols can be purchased from the complex at a cost of 1.50 euros per day. Pool side bar open all day every day providing hot and cold drinks and bar snacks. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included, the property is cleaned prior to arrival, extra cleaning if required can be arranged, towels are not for pool and beach use. Other: New patio furniture on the balcony enabling you to relax and truly appreciate the views.