Apartment in Los Cristianos, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Ideally Situated within 5 mins walk of the Beach
Cristian Sur is one of the most welcoming complexes in the South of Tenerife. It is extremely popular and ideally situated a short distance from all the amenities and beaches. The apartment is great for families, providing an ever growing selection of games (including Xbox games console), with a TV in the lounge, master bedroom, and twin room. Most UK terrestrial and popular TV channels are available. The apartment itself is very spacious, and we aim to make improvements when necessary to ensure you enjoy your stay. Los Cristianos boasts one of the best Sunday markets in the Canary Islands - only a 5 minute walk away.
Top Traveller Review
Very impressed with appartment
About the Owner
About Teresa Yerkess
Our family consists of my Husband, me and our 3 children aged 10, 12, 16. We first went to Tenerife when my daughter was 3 and have been back every year since for a week. I personally take care of all the bookings of our apartment, and I am always available and happy to help with any questions you may have. Our mission is to make sure we keep it updated, clean and enjoyable for our future guests. We want anyone who books to be happy, and to come again!
Teresa Yerkess purchased this apartment in 2007
Why Teresa Yerkess chose South Tenerife
We decided to purchase a property suitable for our family and other families larger than 4! Once we decided this we needed to find the perfect place, which was easy for us as we had spent many great holidays in Tenerife.. the weather is always lovely, and has something for all ages, a great family place. So we took the plunge 3 years ago, and bought a not so nice place, on a great complex... with potential! Spent lots of time, money, and with a lot of hard work, updated the place and hopefully made it a perfect place to spend our holiday and your holiday.
What makes this apartment unique
Our apartment is on a lovely complex, family friendly with bars and restaurants all around. It is in walking distance to the beach, and main area of Los Cristianos. The promenade runs all the way to Las Americas via bars, restaurants, cafes, shops and the beach! The free bus service to Siam Parque (the new and very excellent water park), and other free bus services, is just around the corner to the complex. Our property is spacious, clean, uptodate, and looked after.
(1 traveller reviews)
Very impressed with appartment
We stayed in this appartment in October 2016, there was everything that we needed, appartment very clean, pool view from balcony. We will definitely use again. Excellent
From the Owner
“We decided to purchase a property suitable for our family and other families larger than 4! Once we decided this we needed to find the perfect place, which was easy for us as we had spent many great holidays in Tenerife.. the weather is always lovely, and has something for all ages, a great family place. So we took the plunge 3 years ago, and bought a not so nice place, on a great complex... with potential! Spent lots of time, money, and with a lot of hard work, updated the place and hopefully made it a perfect place to spend our holiday and your holiday.”
Activity and Interests
The beautiful golden beaches, of which are a mere 5 min walk, provide excellent facilities, including an abundance of water sports, trampolines for the kids or just simply relaxing. The harbour is the place to find boat trips including whale and dolphin watching. From here you can also catch the ferry to the nearby Canary Island of Gomera.
Cristian Sur is a 20 min taxi drive Tenerife Reina Sofia Airport which should cost approx 20 euros. There is also a regular bus service nearby. For larger groups the please contact the Orange Badge shop, turn right outside of the complex for further details.
The complex is less than 5 mins walk from the centre of Los Cristianos and 5 mins drive from Playa Las Americas. Other places of interest include: Aqua Park just a 5 min drive to Las Americas, Siam Parque - amazing new water park with free bus service to and from, Loro Parque in the North of the island, is 1.5 hours drive - this is our favourite attraction in Tenerife, by far. Teide Volcano and National Park highest peak in Spain offers incredible views, landscapes and cable car to upper peak.
Apart from the parks, trips and entertainment available, there are a host of activities. These include golfing, mountain trekking, cycling, water sports, horse riding, quad biking, go-karting etc. There is so much to do if desired. Various welcome packs are available on your arrival which include the necessities to begin your holiday - please ask for further details if required.
Los Critianos streets have many shops selling designer wear, perfumes, electronics, cameras and a host of souvenirs. The restaurants and cafes cater for all tastes including Indian, Chinese, Mexican, French, English as well as traditional Canarian and Spanish dishes. The promenade that runs from Los Cristianos and Las Americas is great for kids and adults alike as it's free from traffic and is awash with inline skaters, prams, cyclists, wheelchairs etc.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We require a deposit of £150 on booking and reservation. Full amount to be paid 6 weeks before departure. A fully refundable deposit of £75 is also required to cover breakages and safe return of keys.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. We do not charge extra during school holidays - we have children also and we find this is the most annoying part of booking holidays - why should parents be penalised for having kids!
Prices are based on 6 sharing. Contact us for supplementary pricing for more than 6 sharing.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Our apartment is on a lovely complex, family friendly with bars and restaurants all around. It is in walking distance to the beach, and main area of Los Cristianos. The promenade runs all the way to Las Americas via bars, restaurants, cafes, shops and the beach! The free bus service to Siam Parque (the new and very excellent water park), and other free bus services, is just around the corner to the complex. Our property is spacious, clean, uptodate, and looked after.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom has en-suite including WC, cornice bath and vanity basin. House bathroom has bath, shower, WC and basin. Twin bedroom offers brand new en-suite comprising power shower, WC and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed that has access to the private balcony. Bedroom 2 is ideal for children as it has bunk beds with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 offers twin beds, en-suite and rooftop terrace access.
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 8
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Children are more than catered for within the apartment. There is a large selection of Disney DVDs and videos to choose from (and is ever increasing in number). We have also installed an Xbox games console with a number of games to entertain, if needed. Not suitable for wheel chairs or the elderly as this is a penthouse apartment. It also has a steep staircase leading to the twin-room so please be aware of this when booking. This is a non-smoking apartment, however ash trays are provided for smoking on the balconies. The roof top terrace provides complete privacy as well as BBQ and outdoor dining, table and chairs and sunbeds with views over the sea and town. The lounge has access to the large main balcony that overlooks the shared fresh water pools. The kitchen opens to a breakfast bar and indoor eating area. Outside: Cristian Sur is one of the welcoming complexes in the South of Tenerife, most guests returning year after year. The complex has 2 separate pool areas (both with separate children’s pool) within well maintained lawned garden areas. Guests may also use the facilities of the sister complex, Tenerife Sur, across the road, which has a heated pool all year round. Among the facilities shared between the 2 complexes are bars, snack bars, lounges, sauna, launderette, games, squash court and pool tables. Other facilities include the restaurant, mini-market and reception. Utility Room: The 'utility room' is ideally situated on the roof top terrace where the washing machine and 'open air' tumble dryer reside. Ideal for the discerning sun-worshipper to ‘do the washing’! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: One set of towels are provided for each guest as well as bed sheets. Cleaning of the apartment is done on a weekly basis.