Villa in Es Mal Pas, Bonaire,0700 Alcudia, Mallorca - Peaceful Residential Area, 2 Min Walk To Marina, Sea And Restaurants
Villa Alarvella is a private modern villa in an exquisite area overlooking the Bay of Pollensa. Private pool and gardens, great for a family holiday. The sea and restaurants are only a 2 min walk away together with a small shop for essentials. Two lovely sandy coves both with beach bars in the summer only a 5-10 min walk. Flat rocks for sunbathing and swimming off only 2 mins walk. 15 mins drive to Pollensa and 5 mins to Port Alcudia. 20 mins walk to Old Town Alcudia enclosed in old castle ruins. A range of top quality golf courses 10-20 min drive away. 2 min walk to the marina and coast road. Lots of watersports on offer and gorgeous picturesque restaurants and cafes for you to enjoy. Full Child Care and Catering Services available upon request.
Top Traveller Review
A Fantastic Villa for a Family Holiday
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Wonderful family villa. Feels just like home" The Gilmors
"Fab first holiday with our son Reggie. What a Villa! Beach was perfect and Cocodrillo Restaurant became our local" The Stephens
"Lovely part of the island, all mod cons, nothing missing at all" The McKennas
"Brilliant holiday, what a fantastic villa Claire, you have thought of about every little detail.Lovely beaches , we will be back again" The Pontons
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
A Fantastic Villa for a Family Holiday
We wanted a villa with space enough for 6 adults and 2 small children which was in walking distance to at least one bar/restaurant and beach. This villa was perfect for us.. It was more like a home from home than a sparsely equipped holiday rental. We had two bars/restaurants just a short walk away, both of which we sampled and can highly recommend (Cocodrillo and Chill Out Bar). There's a great little supermarket just down the road with a larger supermarket about 5 minutes drive away As for beaches, the sandy beach is about 15 minutes walk but definitely doable. The beach is beautiful with a great bar selling tapas and the sea is shallow up to about 300 metres out - great for the children as it is so soft and sandy. There is a rocky beach about 5 minutes walk from the villa which the children loved. Everyone agreed what a great location we were in and none of us has ever stayed in such well-equipped accommodation. The children especially loved the sandy beach and jumping off the rocks nearer towards La Victoria. We loved La Victoria restaurant and they did us proud by presenting us with a lovely cake and candles for our wedding anniversary. Claire, the owner, was lovely. Friendly without being obtrusive. The villa is in a quiet residential neighbourhood and being at the end of a cul de sac, there is no traffic noise. Very peaceful. We had a lovely holiday and would highly recommend this villa and the location and would love to go back.
I'd firstly like to apologise for leaving my review soooo late!!
We booked the villa for 6 adults and 2 children- 1 was a newborn.
for our wedding and asked Claire many questions and requested lots of extras.
Claire came through with everything we asked for; from baby bouncer, monitors, beds made up as double, chef for dinner, breakfast etc..
The villa is just amazing and so family friendly.
All of the wedding party that visited couldn't praise it enough- and we had over 60 visiting on various days-
It is so cosy inside, has an amazing outside area and pool and we loved every minute of being there.
A truly memorable stay and will definitely be going back.
Also there is an amazing chill out bar 2 Minutes walk which does great food and drinks and is a great place to go for lunch or dinner.
If you want an In house caterer then ask Claire to put you in touch with Robin, she is amazing.
Thank you Claire for everything xx
A lovely stay
Our holiday party comprised me, my husband and 2 young sons and my parents. The villa accommodation was spacious and comfortable with many conveniences. We arrived early in the morning and were aware that we would not be able to take up residence until the afternoon but were able to leave our luggage and then walk into Alcudia Town. However, on our return we found that the maid service had only just arrived and were running well behind schedule which delayed us from settling in. There were also one or two omissions such as clean tea-towels etc. We were, however, able to sit by the pool while waiting to get in.The villa is situated quite a long way from Alcudia Town so getting to places required a good deal of walking - perhaps a hire car would have been advisable although it would have been nice to be able to hire bicycles - there were cycles in the garage but not enough to cater for all of our party. There were a couple of eating places within easy walking distance but choice was limited unless we were willing to walk through to Alcudia Town. On the whole, it was a very good experience and I would certainly recommend the villa to others, with the provisos of the points mentioned above. The villa is obviously well cared for and very comfortably appointed and we very much enjoyed our stay.
From the Owner
“This property is not only a rental property for others to enjoy but it is a family home too. So, unlike a lot of rental properties this villa is fully equipt and offers you may home comforts together with a lot more to enjoy than others which are only for rent. I have toys for all age groups to include a dolls house and brio train set, books and dvd's. I can offer you picnic boxe's and life jackets and much more should you need anything for those family day's out. My knowledge of the surrounding area is available to you at all times as I live in the next port of pollensa so I can always try to help you with any suggestions, requests or indeed just some general knowledge. The villa is your's to enjoy and I will not interupt your stay but happy to meet with you close to your arrival.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The area is renowned in the spring months for bird enthusiasts, walkers and also cycling groups. There is a permanent aqua diving school in Puerto Pollensa which run courses and trips all year round. Professional outdoor persuit guides can be recommended to offer climbing, canyoning, hiking etc Boat Charters of all sorts can be recommended together with guided excursions, shows, sightseeing.
2 min walk to the marina and coast road. Two beautiful sandy beaches with beach bars in summer months only a 5-10 min walk. Gentle shelving water - ideal for young and old. Another unspoilt sandy beach can be found another 2 mins walk. In the opposite direction, is a pebble beach. A beautiful location with beach bar/restaurant only 20 min walk/bike ride (5 mins by car). Puerto Pollensa and Puerto Alcudia 10 mins by car. Old Town Alcudia and Pollensa a short journey.
40 mins from Palma Airport. Main motorway road through the centre of the island. Easy directions will be provided. Car hire is recommended, although not essential. Car hire companies can be provided on request. Transfers can be arranged and local buses run regularly. Taxi's from the airport are expensive but local taxi's are very reasonable.
There is a small convenience store at the bottom of the road for basics (April - October). Old Alcudia is set amongst old castle ruins and is only a 10 min walk or 2/3 min drive. Puerto Pollensa and Puerto Alcudia, 10 min drive. Old Pollensa is another old, picturesque town being only 15 minute drive. Boat trips and the aqua club can be found at the marina. Main water sports are off the two main beaches of Puerto Alcudia and Pollensa.
Within walking distance there are about half a dozen restaurants, a small convenience store in high season, local chemist. The main supermarket is in Old Alcudia, together with banks, doctors, hospital etc. There is a good quality go-kart track 20 mins away by car.A waterpark 10 mins drive. Horse riding, boat hire, kayaking, diving together with other activities which can be aranged upon request.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
30 Oct 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£350|
Please contact the owner direct for more information. Personal contact by phone would be most appreciated or by email. Bed and Breakfast outside of High Season can be offered upon request. Should the owner, for any unforeseen reason, need to cancel your reservation a full refund will be provided.
This can be flexible depending on demand. However, 3.30pm arrival and 10am departure times are requested unless agreed otherwise with the owners.
Notes on prices:
Prices are based on up to 8 adults for the property per week in UK Pounds. Additional charge for additional guests will apply.Air-conditioning and WiFi now available. Special rates can be agreed for longer lets. Short breaks will be calculated by a daily rate. If an overlap of monthly prices occurs, this will be calculated on a daily rate to accommodate the difference. Please request brochure & price list for 2017 if interested.A special price for Christmas or New Year will need to be discussed.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Thiy s villa in Bonaire is so close to the sea which is such a bonus. Many of the properties here are high up with some fabulous views but it is necessary always to get in the car. Here you can walk to the marina, the beach, the rocks, the bars and restaurants in this small tranquil hamlet just outside of the Old Town of Alcudia. The surrounding area is beautiful and unspoilt but with both Alcudia and Pollensa just a short drive away there is all you should need to enjoy your holiday here in the North of Mallorca.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, wc, shower, bidet. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with bath/shower, wc, bidet. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with shower, wc, bidet. Separate shower room with wc to bedroom 4 (ground floor). 4 x hairdryers.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, This bedroom can accomodate up to two single sofa beds + cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, This bedroom can accomodate up to two single sofa beds + cot
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, This bedroom can be made as a double plus cot or camp bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, This bedroom can be made as a double plus cot or camp bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with superking bed plus single chair bed (sleeps 3). Bedroom 2 with superking bed plus single chair bed (sleeps 3). Bedroom 3 with twin beds (can be made up as superking on request) Bedroom 4 with twin beds (can be made up as superking)
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has a Jotul log burning stove and logs are provided for out of season bookings. Children are most welcome, providing discreet garden play equipment including a wooden TP swing set, together with toys in the toy cupboard to suit all ages. Babies and young children must be supervised by steps off the terrace areas to the pool and garden (no responsibility can be taken for accidents). Travel cot's, high chairs and playpen for outside use. Air-conditioning in all bedrooms. Flat screen TV/USB/HD/DVD in two bedrooms. WiFi available upon request. Outside: Large 10m x 5m pool. 1000sq.m plot to include grassed areas with palm tree shade and patios. There is plenty of sun around the pool and grassed areas throughout the day. The ground floor terrace hosts a beautiful outdoor lounge suite and dining table together with other small table sets around the villa. The main upstairs balcony overlooks the sea and has a wicker dining suite to seat 8 and loungers for sunbathing. There are 8 new sunbeds around the pool. Various pool games and floats are stored in either the garage or pool room for guests use. Traditional built BBQ. Table Tennis, Swing Ball, Swing set. Bycicles are available for use and a full size kayak(please enquire) can be made available for a small fee. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, additional fridge/freezer for drinks, ironing board and iron. Small oven for economical cooking. George Forman Grill. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be fully prepared for your arrival. Beach Towels can be provided at a small charge in cash on arrival. Other: Full size table tennis table for outside use, swing ball, swings. Bikes & Kayak on request.