Villa in Vale do Lobo, Central Algarve - Peaceful Location Within 10 Minute Walk To Praca And Beach
Villa Nellarama enjoys a peaceful location next to the 14th. tee of an exceptional golfing challenge - The Royale. Located less than a 5 minute walk from the Clubhouse and the Vale do Lobo Reception, it is also within a few minutes of Baringtons Club and the Tennis Academy. There are 5 bedrooms, 4 of which are en suite. The kitchen contains all the mod cons whilst the utility room includes two washing machines, a chest freezer, another cooker and another large fridge. Outside on this level is the 'breakfast' terrace with steps that lead down to the middle terrace. Here there is a barbecue, a very large teak dining table, a sink, a cupboard full of glasses, china and cutlery, a second dishwasher and of course, another fridge with freezer. For the energetic, there is a table tennis table. From the middle terrace, steps lead down to the pool area with about a dozen loungers. Below the pool terrace there is a shaded grassed area complete with hammock for that post lunch nap.
About the Owner
About Alastair Carey
I live in Hampshire with my wife, Liz and three children, Charlie (girl), Ben and J-J (girl). I run a busy outside catering company which specialises in weddings and private events whilst Liz runs the Health Centre at a nearby public school. Charlie is a linguist (so she says), Ben is a computer programmer (Charlie says geek!) and J-J tells us she's going to make a fortune when she finishes her education. We have a self catering barn, ref E5008, in the grounds of our cottage in a lovely and peaceful part of Hampshire close to Alton and have been going to Portugal as a family for nearly twenty years, the last fifteen of which to Vale do Lobo. Fab place, fab people (most of them from the UK!), fab climate and frankly, I'd be happy to retire there in due course.
Why Alastair Carey chose Loule region
Please see the property website - (currently under construction)
From the Owner
“Please see the property website - (currently under construction)”
- Booking Notes:
Villa Nellarama is often used by the family during school holidays. However, it is always worth enquiring because even if it is booked for the dates you require, we know of many other owners in the area who may well have availability in their villas.
Flights are often cheaper on weekdays and thus we remain entirely flexible with regard to the changeover day. We are also very willing to adjust the maid's schedule to suit arrival/departure times.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week in UK pounds and include air-conditioning. Pool heating, which is really only necessary during the cooler months, is charged at £250 per week. Some summer dates nearly always available. If not, chances are we know of other villas that may be. Please contact us for details.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom, en-suite bath, shower cublicle, loo, basin. Bedroom 2, en-suite bath, shower, loo, basin. Separate shower room with loo, basin for bedroom 3. Bedroom 4, en-suite bath, shower, loo, basin. Bedroom 5, en-suite shower cubicle, loo, basin.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 11 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed Bedroom 2 with twin beds Bedroom 3 with twin beds Bedroom 4 with twin beds and single bed. Satellite TV. Bedroom 5 with twin beds.
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning units are in the master bedroom, bedroom 4 and bedroom 5. Utility Room: Washing machine (2), tumble drier, chest freezer, large fridge, larder. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service 5 days per week. All linen and towels are included, changed weekly. Other: There is a small office which is accessed from just outside the front door. This contains a PC, broadband and wi-fi internet connection, a fax machine, a printer and, in case you have nothing better to do, another satellite TV.