Villas in Pinewood Estate, Davenport, Florida, USA - In a Peaceful Location, Centrally Located and Close To All Major Attractions
Welcome to our villa on the Pinewood Country Estate which is centrally located in Orlando, Florida. Our villa has a private pool, spa and fully equiped games room. The villa consists of 6 large bedrooms, 3 full bathroom suites and a downstairs cloakroom. The ground floor has been tiled for a more comfortable atmosphere. As you would expect of luxury equipped homes everything is taken care of. Your stay with us will be a relaxing experience and if you wish to use them, we are within 10 - 15 minutes of the Disney attractions and 15 - 20 minutes away from attractions such as Universal Studios and Seaworld. You can relax with quick journeys to and from your chosen destination.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a family of two generations, who after many amazing holidays in Florida, decided to buy a property there.
We still enjoy our holidays out there, and hope that should you decide to book our villa, will also enjoy the amazing holiday experience of Florida.
3.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
The house was beautiful and well maintained. The neighborhood was peaceful. The pool and spa are relatively secluded and a very nice added amenity. It was not far to Universal Studios where we went and I noticed on the drive, it is even closer to Disney World. We believe the price is very comprable to a decent hotel for the same amount of time and with the home you get more privacy, your own pool, much more room and you can minimize expenses by cooking instead of eating out every meal. We would definitely stay here if we came to the area again.
The villa is very large and plenty of room to accommodate guests , it is also in a great location . We were a couple staying in the villa and although there is enough sunbeds for 4 people around the pool they are in need of replacement along with all the outdoor furniture , The jacuzzi and pool were great and very warm . The large screen TV has a lot of channels to choose from & the villa has fantastic Wifi so you will never get bored. Unfortunately the Villa in my opinion is in need of new patio doors as they dont open very easily and are very dated , the sofa is very dirty and needs cleaning desperately , definitely new beds we slept in the master bedroom and it was terrible , we reported it to the owners but it did not get looked at or changed (the date on the mattress is 1997 so you can see how old it is) The master bedroom blinds cannot be open as they are completely broken , in fact the window blinds in the whole villa need replacing . The games room needs updating as agreed with the other review . The oven trays are extremely dirty & old . The kitchen units are without handles and this makesit awkward to open them . We paid £1300 for 2 weeks and I dont feel it was worth this amount more like £400 per week . Just in case the owner of this villa decides to write a comment about my review , We have all the photos of the faults listed above . I believe the owner is visiting the villa in November (although his brother visited just before us and I would've expected him to report the faults ) hopefully he may decide to change them for his guests comfort and value for money . Our opinion on this villa is that we would certainly rent it again if the above issues have been dealt with . We currently rent our own holiday home out to guests and we certainly would not expect guests to pay and sit on dirty a sofa and sleep in Broken beds !!
Nice, room for 12 family members, although the game room needs updating.
Quiet, no backyard neighbors, with the lake and a big live oak tree dripping Spanish moss to look at.
From the Owner
“Situated in the prestigious, private community Pinewood estate is set on a very quiet community and also looks out onto Pinewood Lake. The villa has the added use of the community children’s play area. With an award winning golf course just 2 minutes away this really has got something for everyone. Just minutes from Disney World, Universal Studios, Seaworld, MGM Studios and a host of other major attractions in the Kissimmee and Orlando area.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest natural beach is Coco Beach, situated west of Florida and close to Kennedy Space Center (NASA) which is approx 120 minutes drive away.
Orlando International Airport is the nearest airport which is approx 30 minutes drive away and then the next convienent airport is Sandford, which is approx 60 minutes drive.
Most of the major attraction are within easy reach with a car - Walt Disney World is less than 15 minutes away, and Parks such as Universal and Seaworld are less than 25 minutes away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Low Season 2016
1 Oct 2016 - 19 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Christmas & New Year
20 Dec 2016 - 4 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Terms and Conditions
All rentals are subject to the following rental/booking conditions:
1. All correspondence will be sent to the first named person at the address specified on the booking form.
2. The booking is not accepted until acknowledged by ourselves in writing.
3. The booking form must be accompanied by a £100 ($150) per week deposit.
4. The balance and security deposit (£200/$300) must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to your departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the properties per week in UK Pounds.
Discounts are available for long term rentals.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The design is has 6 double bedrooms, huge family room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, 3.5 bathrooms, laundry facilities, double garage and an oversized, private screened swimming pool and spa. It has 2260 sq ft of air-conditioned living space and sleeps up to 12 people in considerable comfort. Why stay in a cramped hotel room when this luxury villa could be yours for the duration of your holiday at perhaps no extra cost? We have also added a games room, which includes a pool table, dart board and air hockey.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Game Room ...
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- 2 full bathrooms on the 1st floor. En-suite to master bedroom.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master bedroom is located on the ground floor with an en suite bathroom. 5 bedrooms are located on the 1st floor.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Full air conditioning, cable TV, telephone with free local calls (international calls will require a phone card), free Wi-Fi and the use of a full size chlorine pool which is fully enclosed with mesh "bug" screen. Off road parking. Outside: The pool areas are directly at the rear of the villas and Dolphin Villa One looks out onto Pinewood Lake. There are also tables, chairs and sun loungers for your use. The pools themselves measure approximately 14ft by 28ft and come with heating if required at a slight premium. There is a spa/Jacuzzi in Dolphin Villa One for your pleasure. Utility Room: The washer and dryer are located in the washroom in the entrance to the garage.