Villa in Morinj, Bay of Kotor, Montenegro - Peaceful Location, Beautiful Sea Views
Villa is situated in a superb location, accessed by a quiet road leading up to the mountain within 200m from the sea and beach. One parking spot is provided in front of the villa for guests. On approximately 80 sqm of living space it comprises of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Attached to the villa is approximately 20 sqm. terrace, surrounded with a 900 sqm greenery with a large open grill. Ground floor accommodation: entrance hall, kitchen with all amenities, dining room, living room with wood burning fireplace, exit to the large roofed terrace.First floor accommodation: high ceilings, exposed beams, wood flooring, large master bedroom with balcony, second bedroom, luxury 4 piece bathroom suite and Italian tiles. The villa is fully air-conditioned and heated. The villa has Wifi internet access throughout.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We rested at the Villa for two weeks with 05.09.2016. Very quiet peaceful location for a family holiday. Beautiful mountain views, clean sea, free beach. The water in the Bay is unusual, the top is cool and the bottom warm. Liked it very much.
2 holidaymaker reviews
The property was very beautiful and clean.
Everything was perfect and Lilian was a charming host.
I aready recommend this property to a friend. All the restaurants and activity were amazing!
Local people are very welcomming.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
For arranging boat rentals, rafting, car hire and transfers please inquire.
Local beach, located within 3 mins walking distance, offers small pebbles, gradual sloping and cafe (June through September) open throughout the day. Safe for small children. Morinj boasts one of the best seafood restaurants in the bay.
Villa is easily accessible from international airports at Tivat (20 minute drive) and Dubrovnik (about an hour and a half drive). BA, Thompson Fly and Croatia Airlines are best choices to Dubrovnik. Rent a car is advisable and we can arrange that. Please contact us for price sheet.
Kotor 24km (30 min by bus). Herceg-Novi 25km (35 min by bus). Tivat 15km (20 min) by ferry. Budva 40km (1hr). Dubrovnik 75km (1.5hrs).
Morinj is an old coastal fishing village situated in the heart of magnificent Boka fjord. It is a place that can offer something to everyone, from couples to families, its beaches, kayaking, diving, fishing, sports, mountain climbing.
Known for rich aristocratic families, famous merchants and captains, Morinj founded first school in native language back in 1904, which until this day offers four grades of elementary schooling. It is located next to the local marina right by the main road.
The main beach is just steps away from main road, where a beach club is located, open from 8am - 2am providing tourists with refreshments all day long.
Morinj offers the best seafood restaurant in the whole bay, nationally recognized Catovica Mlini, providing exceptional cuisine to elite clientele. This is a must stop for anyone who likes seafood.
For simpler fare, there is another option for traditional grilled items located just on the main magistrala by the post office.
Food and basic items can be purchased in one of two mini marts located on main magistrala.
For people wanting to experience beautiful nature, there are several options.
Situated in base of a forest and vegetation covered mountains, trails and small roads leading up to mountain can provide unforgettable images of the fjord and towns in the distance.
Morinj is also well known for Little Venecia – a large network of small springs and channels with two old mills taking you back in time. One mill still works to this day while the other one is converted to Catovica Mlini Restaurant.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
|Stay tax||£1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 12 years.|
For complete terms visit our website.
Security deposit is 150GBP.
Changeover Day:Weekends are preferred but generally flexible.
Prices above are per week in UK Pounds. If cancellations or changes are made 45 days before the arrival, half of the deposit is withheld. For cancellations or changes made less than 45 days before the arrival, full security deposit is withheld. Remainder payable is required at least 4 weeks before arrival. Weekend changeovers are preferred but generally flexible. The villa is a perfect spot for families and couples alike.
Prices above are per week in UK Pounds. A 20%, non-refundable, deposit is required to secure the property. 20% payment can be made either via credit card using PayPal on our website or by wire transfer. Remainder is made using wire transfer to our NatWest account.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Car Available
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Master bathroom on upper level - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Lover level bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor bathroom: Designer bathroom, Philp Stark suite, luxury Porcelanosa shower cabin with teak wood, and Porcelanosa tiles. First floor bathroom: Luxuriously decorated four piece bathroom suite and Italian tiles.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Children's bedroom - 2 Single Bed, Second bed is stored under the first, pulls out
- Master bedroom - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Large master bedroom has super king size bed, large wardrobe, TV/DVD, and balcony overlooking the bay. Very bright and skillfully decorated. Second bedroom has two single beds, second one is stored underneath.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is a perfect spot for families and couples alike. If you need a cot/high chair please let us know. Outside: The terrace in front and balcony overlook the bay and 'Little Venecia', a network of channels and springs, as well as the bay, providing spectacular views at night. Very romantic and relaxed area surrounded by nature. Utility Room: Washing machine and storage can be found under the stairs leading to bedrooms. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are included and changed weekly (more often if required at additional cost). Different spa, bath lotions, towels, iron, ironing boards and hairdryer are provided. Other: Dining area contains hardwood table with 6 leather chairs. The villa has wireless internet.