Apartment in Elviria, Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain
This luxury 2 bedroom apartment is situated in the award-winning Santa Maria Village development. It is within half an hour’s drive to over 30 golf courses, with Santa Maria course only 5 mins away. A wide range of restaurants (one of which is Michelin starred) and shops are also within 5 mins drive as are some of the best beaches on the coast including Nikki Beach, Marbella. The apartment is fully air conditioned (hot/cold), marble floored throughout and includes a large, open plan lounge/diner with leather suite and plasma TV/DVD/CD player with surround sound. The fully equipped kitchen includes fridge/freezer, oven, hob and dishwasher. A washing machine is situated in a separate utility room. The master bedroom is en-suite and a separate bathroom serves the second bedroom. The terrace, furnished for al fresco dining, overlooks a beautiful wooded valley. 24 hour on-site security is provided as is secure underground parking.
About the Owner
About Mark Dockings
I am a middle aged UK resident with a family of 4.
Why Mark Dockings chose Marbella area
We bought the apartment for family holidays and use it ourselves several times a year. We chose this location because it is quiet and relaxing yet it is within a couple of minutes drive of restaurants, shops and bars.
We were also impressed with the individual design of the complex and the high quality of the apartments in comparison with many that were available.
What makes this apartment unique
We use the local restaurants, bars and beaches and often drive to Marbella as well which is only 10 minutes away. We also use the apartment as a convenient base for travelling more widely. Malaga is a fantastic and increasingly popular city less than 30 minutes away. Ronda is a striking and beautiful town. We also travel frequently for overnight stays in Seville, Granada and Cordoba.
From the Owner
“We bought the apartment for family holidays and use it ourselves several times a year. We chose this location because it is quiet and relaxing yet it is within a couple of minutes drive of restaurants, shops and bars. We were also impressed with the individual design of the complex and the high quality of the apartments in comparison with many that were available.”
Activity and Interests
The apartment is located about 1 mile from the coast and the nearest beach is Nikki Beach Marbella which is about a 5 min drive. Numerous other beaches (including Cabopino Beach with its popular facilities) are within a 5-10 mins drive.
A car is essential. Malaga airport is a 25 mins drive. On arrival, guests can choose to pick up the keys to the apartment themsleves or, for a small fee, can be met an the airport and taken to the apartment.
Elviria is a 5 min drive. Central Marbella is a 10 min drive. Gibraltar is a 45 min drive.
The commercial centre at Elviria offers a wide range of restaurants as well as 2 supermarkets, banks and other shops. La Canada, a large modern shopping mall, is 10 mins drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Bookings can be made through the contact details shown below. A £200 deposit is required at the time of booking with the balance payable prior to departure. Payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer.
We will try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate your requirements.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. For rentals of 4 days or less in the summer or 6 days or less off season please contact the owner directly for the price.
For long term rents or short term weekend breaks, please contact us directly.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We use the local restaurants, bars and beaches and often drive to Marbella as well which is only 10 minutes away. We also use the apartment as a convenient base for travelling more widely. Malaga is a fantastic and increasingly popular city less than 30 minutes away. Ronda is a striking and beautiful town. We also travel frequently for overnight stays in Seville, Granada and Cordoba.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- There is an en suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, shower, bidet, sink and wc. A separate bathroom with shower, sink, wc serves the second bedroom.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a king size bed (can be split into 2 singles), a large fitted wardrobe and access to the terrace. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds (plus a fold-away bed) and a large fitted wardrobe.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This brand new 1st floor apartment benefits from private underground parking via lift or stairs. It is a safe, gated complex with on-site 24 hour security. There is also ample, safe car parking right outside our block with easy, direct ground level access straight to the apartment. The apartment overlooks open countryside. Outside: The spacious, south facing terrace is furnished for al fresco dining and has views over a beautiful wooded valley with the sea in the distance. Sun loungers are provided for relaxation and sunbathing. The development includes a number of full size swimming pools with free sun loungers as well as smaller pools for children. The nearest full size swimming pool is located directly behind the apartment. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels (not beach) and all linen are provided. Maid service is provided at the start and end of stay. A midstay clean and change can be provided for an additional fee.