Villa near San Antonio, Ibiza near Cala Salada - Quiet and Desirable Location. No Passing Traffic, Beach short walk away, San Antonio 5 Mins by Car
MAIN INFO.... Private individual 3 bedroom ( 6 Guests) Villa in its own grounds with no passing traffic & spectacular sea & Islands views. The spacios pool terrace is private & not overlooked.
Bedroom #1 with 5ft.double bed and en-suite. .Bedroom #2 with twin beds .Bedroom #3 , slightly smaller, with twin beds. Further 2 bathrooms.
All have Dorma "full-forever" pillows.& are air-conditioned at night, ( included in high season tariff) . The electrically operated blackout blinds & mosquito screens ensure a peaceful lie-in. Digital safes & hairdryers are in rooms 1 & 3..
The en-suite bathroom is fully tiled with walk-in shower, WC and hand basin & sea view. .Separate fully tiled bathroom with walk-in shower, WC and wash basin & sea view for the 2 twin bedrooms. .Upstairs is a further fully tiled walk-in shower, WC and wash basin.(& Sea view of course) , Spacious open plan lounge and smart dining room or dine in the conservatory. with panoramic sea views. The lounge has Corbusier Italian leather suite. French windows lead to the lounge terrace with Alibert settee & chairs for your evening drink watching the sunset. , There is third dining set outside if you wish to dine in the sun or for your BBQ., Both the lounge & the conservatory have large sliding windows which you can open up fully to the outside..
The lounge has UK TV ( |Sky sports , BBC , ITV etc ) . A new H.D.Smart LED TV for 2016 , DVD, CD, audio amp, Wi-Fi Internet access (free and unlimited), books, board games, CD & a large collection of DVD films. . Binoculars etc .
The new kitchen has everything that you would expect in a modern 15,000 euro kitchen from the dishwasher to even an electric cork remover for your wine. No smoking inside Villa please ( ash-trays are provided on the terraces) .
Private drive right to the door with private parking for 3 to 4 cars just outside with courtesy lights. Please see Guests write-ups on Trip Adviser. Please book early for high season as many Guests come every year..
Top Traveller Review
Lovely property with amazing sunset views.
About the Owner
Over the years we have put a lot of time, effort & money into making this a lovely Villa. The spectacular views & quiet location made it all worthwhile, Now you come & have a perfect relaxed holiday here too. Part of the pleasure of owning this Villa is to see the enjoyment it also gives to our Guests..
Guestbook comments from the owner
Next year will be the 5th time we have stayed at the Villa and it just gets better every year. Its only 5 mins drive to San Antonio for the teenagers to go to clubs and bars. While we relax at great restaurants and drink wine on the balcony overlooking Cala Salada bay. The VIlla is at the top of a hill and is not overlooked by anyone and the view is stunning. Days were spent either at the beach or at the pool. Nights in San Antonio restaurants and Bars really is an ideal location. We had young children and teenagers plenty to do for all of them. Owner has improved the Villa each year new Kitchen and A/C in the bedrooms is great. Took my boat out this year the owner kindly moored it for me in the bay and arranged storage cannot wait for our two weeks next year!!
1 holidaymaker review
Lovely property with amazing sunset views.
The property was exactly as described, clean and well-maintained, with the most beautiful views of the sunset we had ever seen. Ian the owner was very helpful, and could answer any questions we had regarding the area. I would say you need a car as quite a long walk to get anywhere. We have 3 children and they all loved it at the villa. I would recommend this villa if your looking for a relaxing break but close enough to drive/taxi to the busy area.
From the Owner
“Quiet upmarket location, spectacular views, short walk to the beach & restaurants. Privacy of the pool terrace etc &.San Antinio nearby ( 5 mins by car/taxi),”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are over five horsemanship schools on the island. Horse riding is a big thing here. The horse is a very well respected animal and horsemanship is an integral part of the island’s history and culture.
Diving and snorkelling - The luminous waters surrounding Ibiza are perfect for scuba diving and snorkeling will open your eyes to a whole new world, but diving here will completely overwhelm your senses. Anyone can go diving regardless of age or experience. If it’s your first time, don’t worry; there are plenty of experts on the island who will safely guide you through the training. There are dives sites suitable for both beginner and advanced. It’s a fascinating adventure. Some of the dives are breathtaking, even for advanced veterans of the sport. Submerged shipwrecks act as homes for a wide variety of spectacular underwater life. These surreal underwater landscapes with caves, luminescent fish at night, shoals of fish during the day, are really something.
The local Cove/Beach of Cala Salada is 8-10 mins walk. Nice sandy beach with sunbeds and parasols (small fee) Clean water. No bus or boat service from town so no rowdies. Nice restaurant and beach bar. Also 10 mins walk away is Punta Galera where you can bask on the rocks and dive into the clear water. Many other beaches, many with restaurants are 10-20 mins drive. The Villa notes-book lists these. Boat trips to Formentera, Vedra etc are available from San Antonio harbour.
Ibiza airport is 20 mins from the villa full arrival details will be sent by email. Taxi from Airport is 28 euros. Car hire is recommended for freedom and flexibility. Book it early for August. Villa to San Antonio is 4 mins by car, Ibiza town is 20 mins. Airlines flying to Ibiza are Easyjet, Jet2, Thomsonfly, BMI Baby, Air Berlin, RyanAir, Clickair and more. Ferries arrive from Barcelona, Denia and Palma.
San Antonio 3km. Ibiza Town 17km. Airport 17km. Nearest beach 8 mins walk, 2 mins by car. Cafe Del Mar 3km. Good taxi saervice to San Antonio (only 7.5 euros) & bus station nearly to all parts of the Island.
Full details of the many local facilities, beaches, supermarkets, restaurants, telephone numbers of services and advice etc are contained in the villa notes book. This Villa, in this smart quiet area, it’s pool & facilities are for the enjoyment of the guests on the booking list. If you are a group of 6 guys or 6 girls looking for somewhere to invite friends in for noisy late-night parties, then you may prefer to choose another location.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2017 x 2 Guests eur/pw
6 May 2017 - 21 Jul 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
2017 x 6 Guests euros p.w.
22 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£269|
Prices shown are IN EUROS ( so £s are LESS ) ...
You may pay your deposit to Owners Direct with Mastercard or Visa in £s then the balance in euros on arrival
Beware that many Villas are not legally registered. You may arrive to find taxes to pay, or even no Villa !. . Our Villa IS legally registered (Reg;2014060896) & ALL taxes are included.
Air conditiong at night in all bedrooms is included with the high season tariffs.
Bookings can be secured with a 25% deposit then the balance is due 8 weeks prior to Holiday, but may be paid on arrival, together with a 100 euro p.p. security deposit which is returned on departure (less breakages or excess cleaning if any). 2 wk bookings deposits are 20%.
Changeover day is Saturday. Arrival time after 2pm. Depart for 10am when the maid starts. Your luggage can be left secure if you have a later departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Principal Bonuses are (1) The views, (2) The peace of the location, (3) The convenience of one of the nicest bays/beaches in ibiza just a few minutes walk away. (4) The privacy of the villa, especially the spacious pool terrace where no one overlooks you if you want an all-over suntan. (5) The location with regards to San Antonio (by car 5 mins) the airport (20 mins) and access to the north of the Island (ie San Migual and Portinax, 20 mins scenic trip). (6) This (west) side of Ibiza has more sun-hours than the east (Ibiza and Playa D'en Bossa etc) side. Also we don't have the low flying aircraft noise taking off and landing into Ibiza airport like the east side of Ibiza.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- naturist beach
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1 fully tiled with walk-in shower, WC and hand basin. Sea view. Separate smart new fully tiled bathroom with walk-in shower, WC and wash basin. Sea View too! Upstairs fully tiled walk-in shower, WC and wash basin. Sea view.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Twin bedroom #1 - 2 Single Bed
- Twin bedroom #2 - 2 Single Bed
- Ensuite double bedroom - Double bedroom + ensuite toilet, washbasin & walk-in shower
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) cot available on request Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en-suite. Bedroom 2 with twin beds (slightly smaller than 1 + 3). Bedroom 3 with twin beds. All have blackout blinds & screens. Digital safes (rooms 1 & 3.). Vanity mirror, 2 hair dryers. Air-con. Available all bedrooms.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please see details. In addition to the Villa dining room the lounge terrace has dining table and chairs to dine 6 outside in shade outside lounge French windows. BBQ is at end of lounge terrace. Superb sunsets and views out to the Islands and even the mountains on the mainland on a clear day (binoculars in villa). Please check out also Guest comments on Trip Adviser. Outside: 4 terraces in total: large secluded pool terrace (approx 200sqm) with sunbeds, sun hammocks, large parasols, table and chairs. Pool house with further table and chairs for a shaded lunch. Pool is 8x4m depth; 2m to 1m. Underwater lights for your midnight swim. Second lounge terrace approx 55sqm with sunbeds, table and chairs to dine 6 under covered part outside lounge French windows. BBQ, superb views. Third terrace on roof (with 2m satellite dish and solar panel) totally secluded for that all-over tan. Lovely views. A couple of sunbeds (you can move up others from the lounge terrace just down the few steps). Gardens include terraced gardens with cactus plants, flowers and fruit trees ( figs late Aug.& Sept) . The new rear private parking terrace has also an area for badmington, Volleyball etc. Utility Room: Washing machine. work/ironing area with steam iron & ironing board plus additional sink ( with sea view of course ! ) Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Property is cleaned and linen changed weekly on Saturdays. Additional towel change mid-week or washing machine & clothes line available if preferred. Kindly bring your own beach towel.