Townhouse in Parque da Floresta, Algarve, Portugal - Only 2 mins Walk from stunning large Pool, Spa, Clubhouse and first Tee
Our luxury 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse built on three levels, is an attractive home from home in the heart of Parque da Floresta Golf Village, with views over the picturesque gardens. The property features excellent standard of decor and furnishings throughout. It shares pools, including two children's pools and is a few minutes walk from the 1st Tee and Parque da Floresta Clubhouse, Spa, bar and restaurants. The picturesque fishing village of Salema is five minutes drive by car and there is a regular daily bus service to Lagos within a short minutes walk of the villa.
About the Owner
Hi my name is Roger Riggs. To ensure everyone has a comfortable stay at my townhouse, I have invested in high quality equipment, upgraded the facilities and infrastructure of the property. Through care and maintenance, my townhouse is always kept in immaculate condition. In addition, my cleaner ensures H67 is kept to a high standard of cleanliness. Do not be surprised if you see Paul Robinson, or Michael Owen on the golf course or in the Clubhouse, which is only 2 minutes walk from H67 as they all have properties there. I have had the pleasure of playing golf with Paul and he is great company. Once you have booked, I will give you my mobile number and that of my English agent in Portugal to guarantee you have a comfortable and pleasurable stay. ENJOY H.67..
You have free access to pool
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Top class apartment, fantastic location and truly 5* complex. Thanks for brilliant week. ' Chris New
Great home Roger and thanks for the time there. Great location and golf. Johnny Briggs M.B.E.
From the Owner
“The area boasts long stretches of sandy beaches and borders the Costa Vicentina Nature Reserve. It is simply stunning and is part of the Algarve, which remains unspoilt. The local village Salema, which has a choice of restaurants serves delicious fresh fish, which you can enjoy overlooking the sea. There are other quality restaurants in the surrounding environs. The beach, can be accessed by car in about 5 minutes. Parking is free and the cost in 2014 or 2 beds/umbrella for the day was 12 Euros making a stay here significantly more affordable than other parts of the Algarve. The beach is not overcrowded and has a lovely vista so is a great place to escape, relax and enjoy life. For those seeking adventure and the buzz of life, Lagos is a short drive away.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
All types of activities can be undertaken on the Western Algarve, it is a walkers and surfers paradise with spectacular bird and wild life around.
Beautiful beaches are located nearby. The beautiful beach of Salema is the nearest which is just 5 mins by car. Free beach towels are provided.
Nearest airport is Faro, approx 1 hour away. Also flights are available to Lisbon and Seville which are both 2.5hrs away.
Within 5 mins of the resort you can do the following: water sport facilities, mountain biking, horse riding, beach bar, diving, fantastic beach walks.
The complex has may features: golf, tennis courts, adult and children’s pools, gym facilities, health and beauty care, bowls.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Weekly Prices Include:
- Midweek towel clean
- Pool towels
Please email (if no response within 48hrs then please telephone number below).
25% deposit is required on reservation with the final 75% 6 weeks before arrival. The rental cost held for a 3rd year. Pay 2012 prices for a stunning property. If you haved stayed before call roger and say and have 10% discount on already very low rates.
Changeover day of Saturday preferred, but any other days would be considered.
Notes on prices:
Special offer for winter lets. . EMAIL email@example.com for details.
STAY FOR THE MONTH AND PAY UNDER £500.00 PLUS WATER AND ELECTRIC.
ALL PRICES SLASHED FOR 2015. TOP RESORT AND SILL PRICES AND VILLA RE DECORATED LATE 2014 FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.. THE BEST AT P.D.F
Go on spoil yourself at this top resort.
20% deposit with booking and balance in full 6 weeks before. All rates are in £, money can be paid in £ or by Euros.
If you can stay for 2 weeks, Saturday to Saturday, then call me and I will be able to do a deal
Previous guests will have 10% discount on standard rates.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“One of Europe’s most picturesque golf courses flanked by olive, palm and pine trees with its own golf academy. 1st Tee and Clubhouse (which offers breakfast and dinner) and large swimming pool, spa and gym within few minutes walk. Children’s pool and play area (situated by main pool area). Sky TV, BBC & ITV available in H67 so you do not have to miss Corrie (read and please do sign my guest book and you will see Johnny Briggs better known as Mike Baldwin has stayed at my townhouse. DVD player. Wi-fi. Air conditioning in lounge and all bedrooms. Fully fitted kitchen including microwave and dishwasher. Quiet at night. Supermarket nearby. English speaking cleaner.and MANGEMENT team. You have free Wi-Fi in the clubhouse 2 mins walk. You also have free access to the Main Pool and”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- water parks
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf pass optional
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Double bedroom has its own en-suite showeroom. The x2 twin bedrooms share a bathroom on the 1st floor, which has a large bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Soap is provided on arrival.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a double bed, fitted mirror wardrobes, security safe, en-suite shower room. 2 sets of Patio doors, one leading out onto a terrace. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have twin beds, fitted wardrobes and ample space. All bedrooms enjoy air-conditioning.
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Water Sports Gear
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning throughout. Telephone provided for guests use, which can receive incoming calls, but pay for outgoing calls. No pets allowed. Outside: Immediately outside the townhouse villa is a terrace with pretty communal gardens. You are 2 mins walk away from 2 swimming pools (adults/childrens) pools along with a childrens playground. You are also 2 mins walk away from the spa, gym, clubhouse and first tee. Utility Room: Under-stairs storage cupboard. Washing machine is located in the kitchen. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is a free maid service supplied mid-week where you will be provided with fresh towels and a small clean of the property will be performed. Free beach towels provided. Other: Free cot, high chair or extra bed if required.