Apartment in Kapparis, Cyprus - In A Beautiful Location, Close To Beach And All Facilities
Luxurious 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment with ensuite to master bedroom, situated on the ground floor of a stunning complex. The apartment is air conditioned and has a double sofa bed in the lounge to sleep 2. It overlooks the communal pool and landscaped gardens, which feature a childrens' play area, pool showers, disabled toilet and complimentary sunloungers and parasols. Located in the exclusive Kapparis area, only a 10 mins stroll to Fireman's Bay, a beautiful beach with its crystal clear waters; it is both stunning and safe for swimming and snorkeling. The main resort is only a 5 min stroll away and is open all year round. It has an array of bars, shops, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. Taxis are in abundance and buses run from the end of the main street, should you wish to visit the beautiful resorts of Protaras (5 mins drive) or Ayia Napa (10 mins drive). Stunning beaches are located all along the coastline, offering plenty of watersports. The inland main town of Paralimni is about a 5 mins drive or 20 mins walk. This beautiful town has lots of shops, including Marks and Spencers, cafes, bars and supermarkets.
Top Traveller Review
The photos don't do this apartment justiceThe photos don't do this apartment justice
About the Owner
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
The photos don't do this apartment justice
A party of 4 stayed here for 2 weeks and on arrival were very happy to find it was spotlessly clean and very well equipped with everything you could think of except there is no WiFi and no English TV but we were on holiday so who needs TV & the outside world. The photos on the website make it look nice but in reality it's even nicer as is the pool. There are a couple of local beaches within a short walking distance with the closest which is a clean sandy, safe bay with easy access to get into the sea and is literally a 5 minute walk away. Kapparis is a very quiet place so it is advisable to hire a car because the bus service isn't reliable and there are so many beautiful places to see in Cyprus that you would miss if you don't have a car. If we decide to go back to Cyprus we would chose Cheryl's apartment in a heartbeat.
We are a family with 2 kids. The apartment is just as it looks at the photo (probably even better). Bright, spacious and clean. Very good pool area. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, which is great for a family. There is no wi-fi at the apartment, wi-fi would make it absolutely perfect. But we liked everything about the apartment. The nearest beach (which is not worse than the famous Konnos beach) is about 1,5 km away, so you need a car (you need it anyway). Cheryl and Janet are very helpful and always available for any questions. Thank you! We would definitely stay there again.
We arrived as it was getting dark and after a slight mis communication with the directions we found the property. It is very clean and has a nice airy appeal about it. It has 2 bathroom one with ensuite shower. Plentiful supply of linens and towels. Bathroom is big with a bath which for me was a win win. The living area is open and perfectly adequate. It has a long narrow balcony which is great to sit out in late in the afternoon. Although the complex is quite large it was very quiet. The communal pool wasn't busy and it also has a nice covered play area for children but also great to have a brief escape from the sun. Owner was very easily to deal with. I will definitely use it again.
Activity and Interests
The apartment is a 10 mins stroll to the local beach of Fireman's Bay. A beautiful cove with crystal clear waters, safe for children, swimming and snorkelling. There are many other beaches along the coast, the nearby small resort of Pernera, leading to the larger resorts of Protaras and bustling Ayia Napa (a short drive away), where you will find plenty of watersports.
Larnaca airport is approximately 40 mins drive away and can be accessed easily by taxi. Whilst car hire is not essential, it is advisable, should you wish to visit other areas on the island.
The local town of Kapparis is a 5 mins stroll. Here you will find plenty of shops, including supermarkets, cafes and bars.The traditional inland town of Paralimni is approx 5 mins drive (20 mins walk) away. A beautiful town with a square surrounding a church. There are many cafes and restaurants here, banks and shops including Marks and Spencer, open all year round. A short drive are the lively resorts of Protaras (5 mins drive) and Ayia Napa (10 min drive), with shops, bars and many nightclubs.
There are large hypermarkets situated a short drive from the apartment. There are many local supermarkets and bakeries nearby. A short walk away, is the local zoo where you can also visit the Famagusta viewpoint. Here you will be able to see along the coast in the distance, the ghost town of Famagusta. There is a Sealife Centre very nearby and one of Europe's largest waterparks is situated in Ayia Napa, a short drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Dec 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Prices are in UK Pounds. A £150 deposit will be held for damages. This will be returned approximately 2 weeks after your return, once our rep has reported to us and keys have been returned. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required on booking. The full balance must be paid 8 weeks prior to your visit. Reduced rates will apply for long-term rentals. This to be discussed with the owner. All bookings are on a weekly basis. However, should you require the apartment on a daily basis, this can be discussed with the owner.
Changeover day can be flexible.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with bath/shower, sink and wc. En-suite bathroom with shower cubicle, sink and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, fitted wardrobes and air conditioning/heating. En-suite bathroom Bedroom 2 with two single beds, fitted wardrobes and air conditioning/heating, patio door leading to veranda. Lounge with air conditioning has a double sofa bed to sleep 2.
- Notes on accommodation: There is heating and air conditioning. The apartment is suitable for children as it is on the ground floor with a walled veranda. There are two pools; one for adults and one for children, along with a children's play area. The pool and play area is safe and secure as it is gated, accessed by using a swipe card to gain entry. However, when sitting around the pool, you must take care as no lifeguard is present. Should you require a cot or highchair, this can be arranged. Outside: There is a beautiful communal pool, along with a children's pool, set in landscaped gardens, with showers and complimentary sunloungers and parasols. There is a disabled toilet located adjacent to the pool area and a children's play area. The apartment veranda is spacious with a patio table and chairs and sun loungers, all provided for your use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen, hand and bath towels are provided. Our representative will clean the apartment before your arrival and after departure. Should you require a mid-stay clean, a welcome pack, or any transfers or car hire, this can be arranged via our rep.