Villa near Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal - Quiet and Peaceful Location on Top of a Small Hill, 5 min Drive to Beach and Golf
Casa do Cerro is located just outside Vilamoura, halfway between Faro and Albufeira. The property is only a few minutes drive from the famous marina of Vilamoura and 5-10 minutes from the superb Falesia beaches and main golf courses. On top of a small hill, at the very end of a calm and quiet winding road, built in a traditional southern Portuguese style. View covering the environing countryside and the ocean. From the shadowed terrace with a barbecue you can enjoy the garden with its big private swimming pool 5m x 10m, and outside shower. On top of the house, the open terraces allow you a 360° view. The villa benefits from its own private big pool, in a big mature garden, fully fenced. Leading from the living room is a spacious veranda completely furnished with a table and chairs to enable you to dine alfresco. The villa is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Eleanore - We had a great time in your villa. Peace and quiet, and yet near from nightlife. Near beaches for the kids and golf for my husband, we had a wonderful stay! Will come again soon. Thank you.
Andreas - Our big family really enjoyed your fantastic villa. We appreciated the house service and specially the surroundings and the garden. Kids had lots of fun in the pool, and we could have a quiet rest. Will recommend it to friends. Thank you.
Aurore- great place and very nice service. An address to keep!
Mary -the sunset at top part of the vila was very nice.
Melissa - Many thanks for allowing us to hire Casa do Cerro we had a wonderful holiday! Your housekeeper and cleaning staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble for them. We were lucky to have found a so nice place with such lovely views and gardens - it is the perfect house to relax in, with an excellent location.
Sam - We all had a wonderful time at the villa. Exceeded our expectations.
Activity and Interests
Casa do Cerro is located within 5-30 minutes drive from various beautiful beaches, such as Falésia Beach or Albufeira and Galé Beaches. Beaches of Vilamoura have blue flag, with life guards protection, there are restaurants and coffee bars. Great activities like snorkelling and deep sea fishing, jet skis, waterskiing, parasailing, banana ride, bullet ride, ringo ride, pedaloes and much more. Boats and coast cruises and trips can be rent at the famous Marina of Vilamoura.
Fly to Faro Airport. Casa do Cerro is only 20 kms from the airport, by the highway. Complete instructions on how to get there will be given.
Cheap flights available from many companies from most airports in Europe. Low Cost Flight Companies fly to Faro. Car hire available at Faro Airport companies (arrival area). A car is essential.
Casa do Cerro is around 20 kms from Faro Airport, halfway between Faro and Albufeira.
Casa do Cerro to Almancil and Quarteira - around 10 kms (10 minutes drive by the N125).
Casa do Cerro to Guia Algarve Shopping and Albufeira - around 10-15 kms (10-20 minutes drive by the highway).
Just in the middle of Algarve, one hour from Sagres - the extreme west point of Europe and one hour from the Spanish border.
Local markets in Boliqueime - last Thursday of the month, in Quarteira - every Wednesday of the week, in Loulé - every Saturday morning, in Almancil - 1st and 4th Sunday of the month. Flea markets in Almancil, 2nd Sunday of the month.
Some of the local attractions include Aqualand - Europe's biggest open-air waterpark, set in a landscape of shady palms and trim gardens with lots to do between getting dunked. Estrada Nacional N125, Alcantarilha. (within 20 minutes drive).
The Zoomarine - a theme park, part zoo, part funfair- is located in the Main Local Road, Estrada Nacional N125, at Guia, within 20 minutes drive.
Roma Mini-Golf Park - near the marina in Vilamoura, where life-sized replicas of villas, arcades and an amphitheatre reflect the Roman theme designed around the layout.
Karting - If you like to race in a karting car with your friends and family there is a go-karting track at Almancil (10 minutes from the house).
Vilamoura is reachable within 5 minutes drive. There you will find the famous world class golf courses, minigolf, the popular Marina of Vilamoura, Lusomundo Cinema (films in english), bowling and the gorgeous beaches of the Marina and Praia da Falésia. The Marina of Vilamoura has fantastic boats, international restaurants, shops, bars like Figo's Bar '7', 'El Salero', 'Irish Pub' and 'In bar' (with Sky sports, large screens, live music, karaoke). The biggest disco in the Algarve, 'Kadoc Disco and Kadoc Clube' very popular for the great parties with international DJs.
Algarve Shopping is considered the biggest commercial centre in the Algarve, its complex offers a wide range of shops, an hypermarket, 9 cinema screens (films in english), ten-pin bowling, fast food like KFC, Mcdonalds and Pizza Hut (15-20 minutes from Casa do Cerro).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
29 Oct 2016 - 10 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£267|
To secure your booking, 30% of total rental payment is requested on booking; the remaining 70% shall be paid 8 weeks prior tenants arrival.
Rental cancellation refund: Up to 8 weeks – 15% charge on deposit; 8-6 weeks – 50% of rental rate refunded; 6-4 weeks – 25% of rental rate refunded; less than 4 weeks – no refund.
A refundable 300 euros warranty is requested, paid with remaining 70%. It will be fully returned one week after the rental is finished if no damage occurs.
Change of tenants is usually done on Fridays/Saturdays. Arrivals are expected after 16h00 and departures are scheduled for 10h00 or earlier. Other arrivals/departures days can be arranged, if availability. A minimum of 3 days stay is required.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros. Prices vary, depending on season/month (and exchange rate). Departure cleaning costs 70 euros which will be added to the rent.
Welcome Pack :On arrival at your villa or apartment we can provide you with a welcome pack at a small fee which will include the basic 'start up' supply of items such as tea, coffee, milk, sugar, bread, snacks, water, juice and wine (contents may vary according to location).
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed ...
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- water skiing
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with shower. Bathroom with bath to bedroom 3. Bedroom 4. Bathroom 4 - separate wc with shower.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms and one loft) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and a cot. Bedroom 4 with double bed. An extra bed can be provided. Bedroom 4 with double bed. Loft with 1 bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The big garden is fenced, but the pool is open, so children should not be left alone by the pool. Outside: The villa benefits from its own private big pool, in a big mature fenced garden. Leading from the dining and living room is a spacious veranda with stunning sea views, completely furnished with a table and chairs to enable you to dine alfresco. On top of a hill, it benefits from absolute quietness and a view. While enjoying tranquility, it is located only a few minutes from the main town facilities and nightlife of Vilamoura. The fenced garden, fully mature with semi-tropical vegetation, counts with several fruit trees: orange trees, lemon trees, fig trees. A big garage and a sauna complete the description. Utility Room: Laundry room equipped with a washing machine and a tumble dryer. Ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The rental price comprises one change of towels during the week. Linen changed every week. Towels and linen provided. No beach towels provided. Other: Terrace equipped with a barbecue, table and chairs, to eat outside. There are also sunloungers by the pool. In the garage, a sauna completes the facilities offered.