Villa in Arcos de la Frontera, Cadiz Province, Andalucia, Spain Google map ref 36.69489 -5.794388 - Relax on the Covered Terrace or Barbecue in the Spanish Courtyard
This villa consists of a luxury open plan kitchen with American style fridge/freezer and ice machine, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. This leads onto the spacious dining area with a large table to seat 8 guests and is open plan to the lounge with comfortable sofas and a large open fireplace. All of this area has views over the countryside. Just off the kitchen there is a large courtyard with orange and lemon trees. This courtyard has furniture to seat at least 8 people to enjoy the long evenings around the built in barbecue. The front of the property has a 45 foot long covered terrace with dining furniture and loungers to sit and enjoy the views. There is plenty of additional space around the 5m x 10m pool and for further privacy there is a roof terrace. The hilltop town of Arcos is 7km away with shops and restaurants. 9 mins away is Arcos Garden County Club and Golf Course. Nearby are 2 lakes with fishing and boating and barbecue facilities.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
This is a lovely villa - really well equipped and very clean. We enjoyed days relaxing in the very rural setting, and also used the villa as a base to visit Seville and Cadiz. The open layout and large rooms were great. Would definitely stay there again.
Activity and Interests
The stunning beaches of Costa de la Luz are approximately 40 mins away.
Jerez airport is no more that 30 mins drive away (Ryanair twice a day from the UK) Seville and Gibralter airports are aproximate 1 hour 15 mins drive away. Malaga airport is approximately 2 hour 30 min drive. Car hire is required.
There is a very small village called Vega de las Molinos which is 2 mins drive away which has a small supermarket. There is a much larger supermaket with a great fish counter 7 mins away. 10 mins drive away is the area of Santistal with has a hotel and terrace restaurant over looking the lake called La Molinere. There is another lake toward San Jose de Valle 3 mins away where you can hire saling boats, jet skis or just enjoy the picnic and barbeque areas with views over the lake.
Jerez the sherry capital is 30 mins away with tasting at sherry outlets, eating at the numerous tapas bars and good shopping. The famous horse show takes place in Jerez twice a week. Seville 1 hour 15 mins away is a lovely Spanish city to explore. Rhonda is a 50 mins drive with stunning views, the oldest bullring in Europe and many restaurants and shops. The town of Grazelema is a 30 mins drive away through the national park which is beautiful. Ubrique is a 30 mins drive away and is an old Spanish town specializing in leather goods.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact the owners for availablity. A 20% deposit is required when booking and the balance payable 1 month before travel.
To be confirmed by the owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En suite to master: double sinks with cream marble tops and tiles, wc, bidet, bath with shower. The second bathroom situated between bedrooms 2 and 3 is very spacious with double sinks with cream marble tops and tiles, wc, bath with shower. WC at pool.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with 6ft double bed, ample wardroble space, and hairdryer. Bedroom 2 has a 5ft double bed. Bedroom 3 has twin beds.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We have additional water tanks at the property so there is aways ample water and hot water. The property has air conditioning units which also act as heaters. The large open fire is great in the winter. Outside: Large courtyard with furniture to seat 8 people. Built-in barbecue. 45 foot long covered terrace withsofa armchairs and dining furniture plus 8 sun loungers. 5m x 10m swimming pool. Roof terrace - table and chairs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen The property will be cleaned to a high standard before occupation. All beds will be made up with fresh linen. Clean towels will be provided. Pool/beach towels with be provided.