Villa on La Torre Golf Resort, Costa Calida, Spain - Peaceful Location, Short Walk From Pools, play area, Clubhouse, Bars And Restaurants
Beautifully furnished 2 bedroom villa in quiet location on Jack Nicklaus designed golf course. Play a round of golf, stroll to on site pools, spa, bars, restaurants or supermarket. Roldan is the nearest town and has a selection of shops and bars. Drive to historic Cartegena, Murcia or the sandy beaches of the Mar Menor. The region has something for everyone, golfers, sightseers, shoppers, beach lovers and sports enthusiasts. Why not take a horse ride, soak in the thermal pools, dip in the mud baths. There are two folding bikes for your use on the resort or to take in the car and explore all the region has to offer. There is also bike hire available on the resort and at the beach if you need more bikes. Two tennis rackets and balls to use at the on site tennis courts. Discounted rates to many top quality local golf courses. Master bedroom has an en suite and there is also a family bathroom. The twin room has the option of a 3rd full size single bed making it suitable for 3 children. Cot and high chair can be arranged for a small hire charge. Open plan living/dining with soft leather settees and flat screen cable TV, Playstation2 and DVD. Selection of DVDs.Separate kitchen. Wifi available for free in the villa.Outside dining furniture, sun loungers and traditional spanish barbecue for you to relax and enjoy yourself. The garden is secure so small children are safe.There is a short driveway for off road parking. English key holder who lives locally.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'I just wanted to say it was fabulous.'
'The villa was perfect, very comfortable and relaxing.'
'The golf was great and our children enjoyed the pools and go karting. The restaurant you recommended in Roldan was brilliant. Thank you.'
'The nicest villa we have stayed in, we would like to come again next year. Thank you.'
‘Thank you so much for renting us your beautiful property, we had a wonderful sun filled, golf filled holiday!’
'I'm hoping this is going to be an annual trip!'
'So many lovely beaches to discover and we fell in love with Cartagena!'
‘What a peaceful holiday.'
'Nice to stay in a villa that is as good as it looks in the advert!'
'You asked for feedback, good or otherwise , but I can honestly say there is nothing negative to say and so many positive things. So nice to stay somewhere where the kitchen is properly equipped and the villa beautifully decorated. We all enjoyed our holiday and are sure we will return.'
I felt the villa was situated in the right place,a lovely walk to the town centre on the night time,and not too far to the pool,and the complex was great for going running. I've got to say,we had a fantastic holiday and didn't want to come home
Activity and Interests
The villa is a 15 minute drive from the Mar Menor coast. Here you will find numerous sandy beaches within easy distance of tapas bars and cafes. The Mar Menor is a saltwater lagoon separated from the Mediterranean Sea by a 22km strip of famous land called La Manga. The area is popular with the Spanish for it's healing waters and natural "mud baths". The waters are warm and shallow making them ideal for family holidays. A wide tiled promenade makes it an attractive place to stroll or cycle.
Nearest airport is Murcia which is a 15 minute drive away. Alicante Airport is 1 hour away. Car hire is highly recommended to explore the surrounding area and access the beaches. However everything on site is walkable.
There are many beaches just a 15 minute drive away, like Los Alcazares, San Javier, San Pedro. All are sandy beaches with bars,shops and tapas. Historic Murcia, 25 minute drive, is the regions capital and has all the amenities you would expect to find.
Cartegena is 30 minutes away and is a beautiful old town with stunning architecture and an old port.
Roldan is the nearest village just 2 minute drive with bakery, market, bars etc
Natural mud baths and thermal pools short drive away
La Torre is a new resort and it's facilities are expanding all the time. There are a selection of restaurants on the resort but there are a number of restaurants in the local villages which surround the resort. Roldan is the nearest town, a short distance from the back entrance of the resort. Each time we visit we find new restaurants that have opened. There are a couple of very good Italians , a great bar/restaurant near the church and many local run tapas bars, these offer good quality cuisine at very reasonable prices. Also a newly opened Indian restaurant and a great little diner just around the corner from there. As well as the on site supermarket there is a choice of supermarkets a short drive. Most local towns have a weekly market. Some of these are huge and sell absolutely everything.There is a bank on site.
There are 17 pools on site, all different with different features. There is also a pool beside one of the bars in the town centre.
There are tennis courts near to the villa and we have two rackets for your use at the villa.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A deposit of £100 is required at time of booking and this is returned once the villa is vacated and there are no major breakages. The full amount of the rental and the cleaning must be paid eight weeks before arrival. Bookings made less than 8 weeks before arrival must be paid for in full at time of booking along with the deposit. If you wish to book a high chair or cot of if you wish for three single beds in bedroom 2 please let us know at time of booking.
Flexible changeover day subject to availability.
Arrival time after 4pm. Departure time before 10am. This can be altered if there are no bookings either side of your stay.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. We can quote in euros if you prefer.
Discounts for long lets, long weekend rates given subject to availability, 10% discount given when booking with us again.
There is a £70 clean and linen charge.
Deposit is paid at time of booking the remainder is to be paid eight weeks before the holiday
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En suite to bedroom 1 has toilet, shower, bidet and large wash basin with mirror above and storage underneath. The bathroom has toilet, bath, with shower over, bidet and large wash basin with mirror and shelf. Both are fully tiled. Towels are provided.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has double bed, fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 has twin beds, with a pull out 3rd full size single bed, making it suitable for a family with 3 children if needed. Both bedrooms look out over the back garden
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has full central heating throughout and air conditioning in the lounge. All the internal accommodation is on one level making it suitable for families with small children or less mobile adults.The front door leads into a spacious hall way. To the left through double wooden doors is the lounge /diner. To the right is the kitchen and ahead the hall leads on to the family bathroom and both bedrooms. All floors are tiled in large cream tiles, all walls are white washed and the doors are solid oak making the villa clean and fresh. Everything has been provided to make it as comfortable as possible. The large roof terrace is like another room and makes a great place to catch the sun or relax with a drink in the evening Outside: Sliding doors lead from the lounge to a patio area with table and chairs - perfect for outdoor breakfast, lazy lunch or early evening glass of wine. There is a large parasol if you need to shade from the sun. There is a small, safe garden laid to lawn with a traditional spanish charcoal barbecue. The garden is surrounded by a hedge making it private. There are gates to the side of the property so young children can play safely while you relax. Upstairs there is a large roof solarium that gets the sun all day long, with four sun loungers and two drinks tables. Also an outdoor settee,chairs and coffee table make this feel like an outdoor lounge where you can chill into the early evening. The villa is situated on a quiet one way road with off road parking on a small driveway in front of the villa. Utility Room: The utility room, situated off the kitchen, houses the washing machine, clothes airer, iron and ironing board, dust pan and brush, mop and bucket. You may even find some childrens buckets and spades in here for the beach! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels (inc beach towels) are at the villa. There is a charge of £70 per stay for departure cleaning and laundering. If you require the villa to be cleaned during your stay this can be arranged and charged accordingly. Other: roof solarium has settee, chairs, coffee table and sunlougers so is perfect for sunbathing or sitting and relaxing in the sunshine. There is a large parasol if you need the shade.