Villa in Veyrier Du Lac, Annecy, French Alps - A Very Beautiful and Peaceful House, House of Character, Professional French Kitchen, Barbecue
Our house is situated on the lake side of Annecy in a very peaceful place. You will love the garden and the hidden swimming pool. And a few minutes walk to the lake (the pontoon 1') and the mountain (10'). 2 en-suite bedrooms + 2 bedrooms and one bathroom. A professional French kitchen, a large living room with French doors to the terrace. 7km from Annecy (10'), 40km from Genève (45') and next to shop (3'). A large house of 300 sq.m. and 16 rooms.
About the Owner
Dear future guest,
My 2 daughters and I will be so happy to welcome you, your family and friends in our pleasant house. We spent nice holidays in this place that now we let to our guests.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Denise Mollex: Singapore "Dear Fabienne, I would like to thank you for your hospitality in Veyrier. I really apreciated your kindness and the confort I enjoyed in your beautiful house. I hope that in future, We will have the opportunity to come back to your lovely place. Thank you very much. Denise"
Mike and Sarah Titley (UK)
We had a fabulous holiday in your beautiful house. The boys said it was their favourite holiday ever! Kind regards"
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Activities around: Golf, tennis (3' by foot), rafting, fishing, ski, horse riding, skating rink, swimming, bowling, randonnée, VTT (cycle lane around the lake), casino, cinema, disco, walking, hiking, amusement park, national park, pedal-boat and boat renting.
From the house to the pontoon 70m, 1' by foot. From the house to the town beach 200m, 5' by foot. There are a lot of other beaches and harbours all around the lake.
45km from Geneva Airport (1 hour).
120km from Lyon Airport (1.5 hour).
From Veyrier to Menthon: 2km
From Veyrier to Annecy: 7km.
From Veyrier to Talloires (Le Père Bise Restaurant): 4km.
Restaurants: L'auberge du Père Bise, Talloires (4km). Attraction Parks: Walibi (water game) at 1 hour by car or Saint Julien (close to Geneva) at 30' by car.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Weekly Summer tariff (from June to Sept): 4500 euros
Reservation Deposit: 2000 euros. Non refundable deposit if the reservation is cancelled 4 weeks prior to arrival. Bond Deposit: 4000 euros on arrival refundable one week after departure. Minimum rental: 1 week.
Arrival Saturday at 5pm. Departure Saturday at 10am.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- horse riding
- paddle boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 separate WCs (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs). 3 bathrooms: 1 with a bath and a shower (and TV), 1 with a large shower and 1 with a bath and a shower.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: 1 double bed king size, TV, DVD and dressing room. Bedroom 2: 1 double bed, TV. Bedroom 3: 1 double bed (room with 2 floors). Bedroom 4: 1 double bed (room with 2 floors).
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Garden and patios, barbecues, outdoor furniture, tables, chairs and sun chairs. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen and bath towels are included. The house is professionally cleaned when guests arrived, we appreciate guests treating the property as their own. Other: Big stairs, 2 floors.