Apartment near Mijas Golf, Mijas Costa, Costa del Sol, Spain - Great Location For Families And Golfers
We are registered with the Andalusia Tourist Office, Application Number CTC-201648145. Luxury apartment is beautifully decorated, furnished and maintained to a high standard with hot/cold aircon. Large, spacious living area and fully equipped modern kitchen. There is direct access via lift from the underground carpark to the apartment and a security controlled entrance. The complex boasts communal swimming pools, children's splash pools and paddle tennis courts. The terrace overlooks the La Cala hills and peaceful countryside. Ideally located within a short distance of several high quality golf courses and only yards away from the world famous Mijas Golf Course, where you will find the two 18 hole Championship golf courses of Los Lagos & Los Olivos. Other nearby attractions include horse racing, Tivoli World and Aqua Park. Fuengirola is only a 10 min drive away with its bustling nightlife as is the more peaceful La Cala. Only a 5 min drive to the Myramar complex with many shops, supermarket, petrol garage & cinema.
Top Traveller Review
Fantastic apartment in secure well kept grounds.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a great holiday & met some really nice people during our 2nd week in La Hacienda.Your apartment was very nice & it’s still in one piece! We are very interested in returning to La Hacienda next summer. S. Jeavons West Midlands.
Beautiful apartment, lovely complex, the kids loved it. Thank you for making it all so easy. We'll be back. M. Harris Kent
1 holidaymaker review
Fantastic apartment in secure well kept grounds.
A great apartment that was very spacious and nicely furnished with a large, quiet, not overlooked balcony that had the sun all afternoon and into the evening. It is set in lovely laid out gardens that includes the pools and paddle court all of which is very secure with access only possible with electronic fob. A real bonus was the private parking beneath the building ( no need for searching out a parking place ) . It was ideally situated for our needs, 5 min drive to central Fuengirola and beech front and an ideal base to explore inland Costa del Sol.
Activity and Interests
The nearest beaches are only 10 mins by car at either Fuengirola or La Cala. There are countless beaches all the way along the Mijas Costa including our favourite at Cabopino, only a 15 min drive away along the coast toward Marbella. All beaches are clean and most offer the option to hire parasols and sunbeds for the day.
25 mins by car from Malaga airport or a train into Fuengirola from the airport then a 10 min taxi ride. Car hire is essential for the beaches and local towns.
Fuengirola and La Cala are only 10 mins by car and the pretty, white Spanish village of Mijas Pueblo is only a 15 min drive up into the hills. The exclusive resorts of Marbella and Puerto Banus can be reached in approx 30 mins by car and the beautiful Cabopino with its beach and marina are only 15 mins away.
As well as the selection of shops on site both Fuengirola and La Cala have weekly markets, a wide selection of shops, restaurants, banks and supermarkets. The Myramar complex only 5 mins away also has a large supermarket where you can get British goods, a petrol garage and cinema.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Cancellation charges: Booking - 7weeks prior to arrival - 50% deposit payable. 6 weeks-arrival - 100% of full amount due. If booking with less than 8 weeks until arrival date full amount will be required.
Changeover day is flexible. On your arrival day we will endeavour to have the property available as soon as possible, however at the latest it will be ready by 4pm. On day of departure property must be vacated by 11am.
Notes on prices:
All prices are in UK Pounds per week. We would consider long term winter lets or shorter breaks. Please email for information. Mid-rental linen change is available on request at a charge of £40. (This includes bed linen and towels)
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, wc, bidet, washbasin. Bathroom with bath/shower over, wc, bidet, washbasin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (en-suite) with double bed, fitted wardrobe. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, fitted wardrobe. Bedroom 3 with twin beds, chest of drawers.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is non-smoking however you can smoke on the outside terraces. The complex is secure so suitable for children but please be aware there is a balcony. Outside: Communal pools and peaceful gardens with paddle tennis courts. As with most communities in Spain the pools are open May - October. The complex is secure and pools are gated. There also children's splash pools and recreation areas. There are some shops on site including a mini-market with internet access for a small fee, hairdressers and launderette. Utility Room: Outdoor sink, clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included but please bring your own towels for the beach/pool etc. Mid-rental linen change is available on request at a charge of £35. Other: Outside terrace with patio furniture and outside light.