Bagni di Lucca, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy - Quiet Location only Short Walk to Open Air Pool, Bars, Restaurants
Bagni di Lucca is 18km from the town of Lucca within easy reach of Pisa airport, Florence with its history of the arts, the fantastic beaches of Viareggio and the famous ski slopes of Abetone. The accommodation comprises of a renovated townhouse villa with garden terraces to the rear and 4 floors offering accommodation from a single/double room to a 2 bedroom self contained flat or an apartment with up to 4 bedrooms or the use of the whole villa over 4 floors with bedrooms bathrooms kitchen lounges. The accommodation is within walking distance of the local restaurants and bars and the village open air swimming pool. The famous thermal spa baths and treatments of Bagni di Lucca are also within easy distance from the house. The vineyards of the Chianti region are only a short drive away. There is a local bus service and train both within walking distance. The picturesque village is set in a valley on the banks of the river Lima with the hills and mountains of abetone in the distance.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We can arrange sightseeing trips or wine tasting trips to the vinyards,book special occassion meals at local restaurants, supply celebration cakes, champagne and chocolates in room on arrival if requested.
40 mins drive to the beaches of Viareggio and the coastline.
Or easy access by train or bus both within walking distance of the property.
50 mins drive from Pisa airport (car hire recommended)
There is also a very good train and bus service available from Pisa airport all the way to Bagni di Lucca and a short walk to the house.
2 mins walk across the river bridge to restaurants and bar and 15 mins walk into the centre of Bagni di Lucca. Thermal spa treatments 15 mins walk. Open air swimming pool complex 15 mins walk. Tennis courts 10 mins walk.
The centre of Bagni di Lucca is steeped in history and has links to Byron.
The village of Bagni di Lucca has all amenities required including restaurants, pizzerias, cafe bars, 3 supermarkets, banks with ATM machines, post office and all local shops.
The outdoor swimming pool complex (in the village centre and 15 mins from the accommodation) is perfect for all the family and has attendants on duty all the time. From the poolside you can look accross the valley to the mountains of abertone. There is a poolside bar and cafe on the complex and sun loungers are readily available. Full size swimming pool, childrens pool and also seperate diving pool are available.The river Lima flows all the way through the village and riverside walks with stunning views are easily accessed.
Horse riding can be arranged a a nearby riding stable.
Lucca and its beautiful walled city is only a short drive away with its cathedrals squares restaurants bars and fantastic shops all available. Dont miss a bike ride around the city wall great fun for all the family.
If your interests are in art or photography then the scenes around Bagni di Lucca are well worth the visit
The hillsides around the village supply many scenic walks (details available locally) where you can enjoy gentle strolls or more energetic walks.
With its thermal spa baths and health treatments, the oldest casino building in Europe and the local bars where you can sit and watch the world go by Bagni di Lucca has something for everyone.
Skiing and mountain biking are also available a short drive away in Abetone.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To book simply contact by e mail or phone with your requested dates and requirements deposits will be required when confirming your boking and will be dependant upon room requirements. Full payment will be asked for prior to arrival.
Changeover dates are flexible.
Notes on prices:
The price shown is for a double room for one week.
So please contact for full pricing on apartments, rooms or whole house.
The possibilities with accommodation are extensive.
Discount for long winter lets (extra laundry charges). Shorter stays available.
Heating during the winter months will incur a small charge of 10 euros per day extra.(October to March).
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- live theatre
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 shower WC bidet and basin on 3rd floor with private access to bedrooms 1 and 2. Bathroom 2 apartment shower WC and basin. Bathroom 3 on ground floor has bath, shower toilet and basin. Bathroom 4 top floor apartment ensuite bath wc basin.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 14 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double bed to rear access to terrace). Bedrooms 2 and 3 with double bed and front view. Bedrooms 4 and 5 double bed in apartment second floor Large double sofa bed apartment second floor. Bedroom 6 top floor apartment.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: A lift from the ground floor to the third floor has been installed for easy access to all rooms. Outside: The rear of the property is a large private terraced garden with seating areas and tables on a number of patios with stunning views from the terraces across the roof tops to the mountains beyond.There is a large tuscan barbcue available for use. Utility Room: Washer, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided and a cleaning service once a week but can be arranged for daily if required linen and towels can be changed upon request normally once per week. Other: There is a dining area on the top floor for those renting that space with large solid wood table seating 10 comfortably the feature chestnut roof beams are of particular attraction in this room. Views across the rooftops.