Villa in Orba, Costa Blanca, Spain - Beautiful Location Surrounded by Mountains, Beaches 20 mins Away
Casa Miracastell (Look at the Castle) A delightful air-conditioned villa on a hillside overlooking the mountains and the peaceful village of Orba.The villa comprises of two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom. Two bathrooms and a luxury fitted kitchen. A comfortable lounge with Satellite TV and DVDplayer. Covered naya and BBQ for alfresco dining. Large sun terrace with ample sunbeds and garden furniture. Private swimming pool and shower in secluded garden with stunning views.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Completely restful, will be booking again next year'
'Stunning views, so peaceful'
'So clean and well equipped...brilliant.'
Activity and Interests
The beautiful sandy beaches of Javea, Calpe, Moraira and Denia are approx. 30 mins drive away. All with safe bathing. Rocky coves and marinas.
Alicante airport 75 mins. Valencia airport 75 mins. Car hire is highly recommended.
Orba villge is 10 mins walk. Denia and Javea 30 mins drive. An exciting day out for the children is Vergel Safari Park. Quadalest, a 1 hours drive through beautiful mountains.
Algar waterfalls for a swimming experience. Benidorm about 40 mins drive for all the theme parks. 'Terra Mitica' adventure theme park. 'Mundomar' dolphin/seal show. 'Aqualandia' water theme park and 'Terra Natura' animal theme park. The limestone caves at Benidoleig.
Our village of Orba has three banks with 24 hour cash machines. A working Spanish village with shops, restaurantes and bars. There is a 24 hour medical centre. There are many other small villages within a few miles giving you the opportunity to explore Spanish life at it's best.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
There is a booking deposit of £50 per person per week. Balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover is Saturday to Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Main bathroom, (bedrooms 1/2) walk-in shower, toilet, double sink unit with ample cupboard and drawer space. Bathroom 2, (en-suite to Bedroom 3 on lower level) bath with over shower, toilet, wash basin and washing machine.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with Kingsize bed and air-conditioning. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and air-conditioning. Bedroom 3 with double bed on lower level overlooking pool. Ceiling fan.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning in two main bedrooms. Ceiling fans in all other rooms. Spacious and open plan. 2nd fridge and microwave on lower level. Outside: 8m x 4m private swimming pool. Spacious terrace with sunloungers and sun shade. Built-in BBQ area and well kept garden. Wonderful mountain views. Secluded private garden. Parking on drive for three cars. Utility Room: Large cupboard with ironing board/iron, broom, bucket/mop. All cleaning equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath/hand and pool towels supplied (please bring your own beach towels). Top quality Marks and Spencers bedlinen changed weekly. Villa cleaned to high standards before and after each let. Other: Leading from lounge a covered naya for inside dining. Also an additional outside covered naya complete with table and 6 chairs. Both with stunning views over mountains and village.